ACandyRose...Thank you

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Little

Little Member

As I journey though these seasons where I reflect upon the people in my life who have had an impact upon it, I have had the great pleasure of adding the friends I have met on the internet. My internet family has become a real part of my life, and I enjoy the great benefit of being able to keep in touch with them with a few strokes of the keyboard.

One person I feel who has been a friend to so many of us, although we seldom hear from her on the boards, yet we all have benefited so greatly from her selfless work, is ACandyRose. Almost without fail, when I need to find some information about JonBenet, ACandyRose’s site is at the top of the list. She’s an extraordinary woman, and I just want to thank her for everything she has done.

Here it goes: ACandyRose - thank you so much. I can’t fathom the hours you have dedicated to JonBenet, and the cost it has placed upon you, both financially and personally. You never cease to amaze me and I’m so proud to call you my friend.

Sending you much love and good wishes BJ - you are one in ten million!

Love,
    Little

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I'll second that.

ACandyRose, I hope your holidays are blessed with much joy and happiness.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

AMEN LITTLE.

BJ is such a special woman that mere words can’t describe her.

I don’t think any of us realize just how much work goes into her website at www.acandyrose.com . The work is on-going. It never ends.

In addition, BJ is one of the kindest people I know. Gracious and Good are the words that come to mind.

BJ my friend, may 2005 bring you health and happiness.

WE LOVE YOU.

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Here, here! BJ, you are one very special lady and I will always cherish our friendship and all the work you do for JonBenet. Stay warm, stay healthy, stay happy and know that God has specially blessed you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love and hugs,
    Deja

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I agree

:beagle: ACR is a goddess. Merry Christmas to ACR and all my pals here at FFJ! SMOOCH!!

6. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Merry Christmas ACR.

The very first search I did for information on the JBR case resulted in my clicking on your site. Wow. I was busy for days. From there I found my way to JW and now FFJ. Thanks for opening up such an important part of my life.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

ACR - your site is extraoridinary. There is no doubt in my mind there is an remarkable woman behind it.

Indeed, best wishes for the merrist of Christmases this season to one, to all!

8. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

I can add nothing to something so well said except "ditto."

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

ACR is truly a special lady who never asks for accolades but deserves them more than anyone else I know. She is humble and lovable, and I do love her.
    I hope her Christmas is filled with love and warmth and good cheer. Merry Xmas, BJ.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

ACR is the archival Queen!

Her website, packed with info, is the best!!!!!

11. Elle

Elle Member

BJ, :rose:

You know what I think of you already, I have told you before in e-mails, you are one very special lady as Little and the others have stated above, and I thank you very much for the many hours you have taken, to enter all the data on your site relating to the JonBenét case. I am very proud to call you my friend.

Wishing you and your family, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :rose:

Love,

Ella

Attached Files:

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Everyone pretty much has said what I would say here. BJ, you are a special lady!

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I have used the site so many times when researching things, can you imagine how difficult this would be without the ACAndyRose site.

I hope she doesn't mind me posting this, but it's pretty common knowledge that ACR has some major health issues and is not able to be on the net as much as she would like.

I can't thank her enough for what she has done! :rose:

14. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Thank you

Thank you all SO MUCH for your caring and thoughtful words.

Reflecting back over eight years I have been blessed with getting to know some wonderful people through the Internet and the forums. I look upon each of you as a kindred soul, your very existence has touched my heart, my memories, my spirit, my very being. And even for those whom have left the forums and those whom have long past from this world, those memories will forever be part of my life.

I look forward each day to read your postings, e-mail and with some, online chat or a telephone call. And even though we were all drawn together because of the death of a small child, it is through this bond that JonBenet's memory will remain alive. We may have been a stranger to her but she is not a stranger to us.

Hear me now so that my words are not misconstrude on what I would have felt or would have said. If I have helped any of you, know that you have helped me. I love you all and I am so very happy that even though I have so little to give that what I have given has help others.

Wishing ALL of you a wonderful holiday season with your family and loved ones.

I am closing with a poem that was written by somebody who is very dear to my heart.

Love Is...............

Giving
    When there is no more to give.
    Hoping
    When there is no hope.
    Understanding
    When it’s needed.
    Understanding
    When it’s not.
    Caring
    When no one is around.
    Hugging
    Without a sound.
    And sailing
    When there is no wind.

ACandyRose
    www.acandyrose.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice