CBS talking to Patsy & John

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Dec 23, 2004.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Early this morning.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks for the warning, JC. I just changed the TV channel.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

?

Talking about what?

Being cleared?

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't, WY. I stayed glued. Someone must be giving the jam misinformation, or maybe it was just another goof:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    12-22-04, 11:28 AM (EST)

"CBS tomorrow morning- 12/23"

John Ramsey and Lin Wood are going to appear on CBS' Early Show tomorrow, Thursday December 23rd.

Why, I think CBS has cleared them. Or they've cleared themselves. Not guilty. The interviewer said they were "removed from suspicion" by the dna evidence.

About the dna evidence, Patsy said they are "sure (it) belongs to the killer."

Heck, the Bennett man didn't say that. He said quite the opposite, didn't he?

John said it's difficult because you don't know how or why someone could be this evil. But he's resigned to the fact it'll be a long while or they may never know who murdered her.

Patsy said the trouble is, something like, there's no scarlett letter on the killers head. I know that's true. :)

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What?!

They said John and Lin! Not Patsy!

Tell us - how was Mrs. Thang?

RR

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She seemed very fine, except she said that it's been hell on earth and said something about the assassination of their reputation.

I think the jam may have been deliberately misleading the public saying it would be Lin Wood on this morning.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

By chance did Patsy mention the hell JonBenet went through?

Didn't think so.

MEMEMEMEME. That's the Patsy we know and love.

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I bet we won't see Lin Wood talking about the DNA anymore.

9. Tricia

Everyone please note.

No Ramsey spin as appeared on ABC. Always remember that.

10. Tricia

Bet you're right Sabrina.

Remember all of a sudden he shut up about the 911 call? Could it be that someone told him he better shut up or the truth about the tape would be released? ;)

With Tom Bennett coming out Lin Wood is smart to take it as a warning.

JC, did they talk much about the DNA or just how horrible their life has been.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'll defer that to the transcript. I'm glad to see Sabrina put it up cause I'd already tossed my notes and couldn't find which trash container they were in.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Will they be taking callers?

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Augustin and Gray, private detectives hired by John and Patsy Ramsey in 1999,. . ."

But St. Augustin and Gray claimed in last Saturday's 48 Hours Mystery that they are working pro bono. :shutup:

15. Tricia

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

She did look good. Chemo must really agree with her because everyone I have ever known that has gone through chemo looks awful for several months.

I thought she sounded very nervous though, even though reading a teleprompter. I thought the phrase was "insult to injury" but she said "injury to insult". Maybe I had it wrong all my life but it sounded very odd.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

"(CBS) In light of revelations by 48 Hours that DNA evidence clears them in their daughter's murder, John and Patsy Ramsey tell Hannah Storm they hope every day for a DNA match to the killer, but they know he may never be found."

That one statement makes me so mad I can't see straight! How dare they lie, and how dare they presume to CLEAR THE RAMSEYS! Is CBS now judge and jury? Have they seen all the evidence? Do their "revelations" regarding DNA actually clear the Ramseys? NO!

Just who gave CBS the right to CLEAR THE RAMSEYS?

This is absurd! Will no one stand up for the truth? CBS prints blatent lies, and CLEARS THE RAMSEYS and no one challenges them? Is no one able to beat back the Ramsey juggernaut that is devouring the truth? CBS is allowed to CLEAR THE RAMSEYS without so much as a peep from the DA in charge of the investigation ... AND THEY ARE NOT REBUKED? They use quotes from "detectives" (and I use that word loosely) hired by the Ramseys to CLEAR THE RAMSEYS, but omit any comment from the lead investigator in the DA's office?

Minute, partial DNA from an unknown source DOES NOT CLEAR THE RAMSEYS! We are all COVERED in minute, partial DNA unless we live in a bubble. I am sick to death of these games.

That minute, partial DNA was NOT found on the three page ransom note, nor anywhere else in that house. The killer left a huge calling card, and the Ramsey "detectives" ignore that in favor of practically non-existent DNA, and I'll tell you why.

Patsy Ramsey wrote that ransom note. John Ramsey is in this up to his eyeballs. Burke may be involved, too. They are covering up for someone in that household. There is no intruder, the partial DNA leads no where and ...

THE RAMSEYS ARE NOT CLEARED!!!

18. Tricia

YOWZA..Cherokee. I can feel your anger all the way to Park City Utah woman.;)

Cherokee, the only people left to keep the drumbeat of the truth about the Ramseys going is us. That's it. I hope you write a letter to CBS and to Hanna Storm with the D.A's comments as well as Tom Bennetts. Take that anger and put in on paper. Make is short and sweet. Just like your post.

Take your blood pressure meds first though.heh

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Calling Salt Lake City!

I'm totally convinced Tricia's call during John's campaign lost him the race.

20. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice