Ramsey Family.COM is now in the Cayman Islands

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Why does this not surprise me?

I went to the "whois" info at Network Solutions. That led me to a Domain reseller's site. I typed in Ramseyfamily.com and it took me to TuCows. Another domain registration site. It was there I finally found the Cayman Island mention.

What is wrong with these people. www.Ramseyfamily.com was THEIR FAMILY WEBSITE FOR JONBENET.

Maybe someone can explain how the domain is now owned by a company in the Grand Cayman Islands.

Registrant:
    Name Administration Inc. (BVI)
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands B.W.I.
    KY

Domain name: RAMSEYFAMILY.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Domain, Administrator admin@nameadmininc.com
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands B.W.I

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Trish, if you will recall, there were pix on the internet the summer immediately following JB's death of the Ramseys frollicking in the Cayman surf ala "family vacation." I postulated then that the Ramseys were moving their financial interests off-shore.

There are many, many legal and financial reasons why droves of American wealthy business people establish their portfolios in the Caymans. Generally, off-shore holdings are immune from lawsuit judgements, snoops and the IRS. It's all very hush-hush business, sort of the Swiss bank account of America. And it all continues to accrue considerable interest, swelling the principal or investment value of those assets.

The Ramseys can claim poverty and be sitting on a massive fortune in the Caymans and there's no way to investigate it, especially if it's all held in the name of a holding company made up of "partnerships" that was also formed under Cayman law.

'Nuff said.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Also depends on what the majority of us consider being 'poor'.... you don't have food and can't pay your bills.

Patsy's defininition of getting 'poorer' is they have to fly coach instead of first class. You've only ONE private plane instead of two.

I've no doubt John has money set aside and the Cayman's would be a good choice, Deja Nu, for John to hide assets.

Listen up Fox attorneys, 'cause the Rams are going to claim extreme poverty, when they lose the lawsuit....

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Oh yeah

TuCows = Patsy and Pam

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BWHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahahahaa...you broke the code!

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Driver!

You crack me up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice