*&*^$ The Shoes, Let's Walk in the Killer's Clothes

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Dec 29, 2004.

1. VP

VP Member

Instead of walking in the killer's shoes, let's put on the killer's clothes for a moment.

On the morning of December 26th, two people, JonBenet and Patsy, were wearing the same clothing they had on the night before at the Christmas party. Burke was in bed, maybe in his same clothes, maybe not, we don't know. And if he was wearing his clothes from the night before, is this what caused FW freak out in retrospect? John, as far as we know, was the only person in the house to take a shower that morning - why?

Patsy and John seemed to have a reason for everything they said that morning - every detail, right down to John coming out of the shower and reading the RN in his skivvies ( :yuck: ). Did John take a shower for a reason other than routine? Or was John washing away evidence before the police were called?

I don't remember if the clothes John wore to the party were part of those turned in months later. Did the police take his clothing from the previous night or just those he had on that morning?

Had he gotten dust from the basement room on himself and HIS clothing while placing John Benet on the floor? Of course Patsy would have made John take JonBenet to the basement, I can't see her picking JBR up and laying her there.

Why was John the only person in the house that day, (or night before), to take a shower?

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"I don't remember if the clothes John wore to the party were part of those turned in months later. Did the police take his clothing from the previous night or just those he had on that morning?"

According to the 2000 Atlanta interview, the BPD made an immediate request for the Ramseys' Christmas party clothing but, in true "fashion," the Rs failed to turn anything over for almost a year and only after the movers delivered all their belongings from Boulder. In response to the BPD's request, JR turned over two black sweaters because he claimed he could not remember which one he wore to the Whites that night.

According to Barry Levin, both black sweaters were tested and one, made in Israel, was a match to fibers found in the crotch portion of the panties JB was "found" dead in.

I like your question regarding showering that morning. There could be a sinister meaning to the fact that only JR showered, but it would be my guess that he was the only Ramsey who routinely showered every day anyway. The kids certainly weren't cleaned every day and Miss Thang has never impressed me as the kind whose beauty went that deep. But still, I like the question enough to ponder it awhile. Thanks for posing it, VP!

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

If I were guilty of JonBenet's muder and cover up I'd:

Get Burke out of the house, so the cops couldn't interview him.

Arrange a plane to take me out of the state.

Lawyer up immediately and stall any police interviews.

Wallow over the body to confuse the evidence.

Not take lie detector tests.

Not call or visit the police station, don't need to find out what happened and I sure as heck won't talk to the cops, might slip up.

Hire a PR firm, I'm gonna need all the help I can get to convince others of my innocence.

Hire my own investigators...'the cops are trying to frame us'....don't trust the LE, trust my hired hands.

Move out of the state.

Ask my sister to pick up a list of 'items' from the home...especially any items that might incriminate me or my family.

Give a PR interview not a week after my child was killed to garner sympathy.

Oversell any questionable 'intruder' evidence.

Point the finger at anyone and everyone.

Stage a dramatic exit from my church and invite the press to see what good Christian parents we are...couldn't possibly kill our daughter.

Claim in press interviews I'd be willing to take an LE lie detector test, and then when the LE asks, don't do it.

Operate a couple of fake charities for personal image only...then go private when donations are called to question.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Then you would have a............

Victory!

5. Show Me

oh yeah!........ and I'd tell the operator the ransom note was signed S.B.T.C. Victory (even though I'd only scanned the first few lines) to put the LE immediately on 'intruder' alert.

I'd claim my momma told me to ALWAYS wear makeup...clean clothes and a shower doesn't count. Hey my shower was broke and I forgot about the other bathrooms that were in my home, oh well... let's just put on this outfit from the day before no matter what the smell.... it's too far away to walk to the closet and put on clean clothes. After all I have on CLEAN makeup! And I'd tell the LE it was allllll to impress my future son in law.

I'd also put up a reward, and spend it a few years later, after all it's not like anyone will ever be able to claim the reward. But I'd go ahead and brag about my generousity to myself on national tv.

Oh yeah...I'd also look real shocked when interviewers doubted my innocence just because I didn't take a lie detector test, talk to the cops and cooperate, turn over evidence.

Then I'd remind those stupid interviewers how much reward money I've offered. I'd boast through victimized eyes how I started a charity for children and was going to change all these laws....I'm so wonderful, seeeee?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

ShowMe, in one post you pulled it all together and made it easy for everyone to understand. It is so easy to see I can't believe it.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't this exactly what happened, Show Me? Right on!

You just walked in Patsy's shoes!

8. Elle

Elle Member

This is what I remember reading, Deja. The clothes were turned in a year later, with Patsy saying they couldn't remember what they wore. She had a red top under a black and red plaid jacket,
    and Patsy Ramsey was quick to point out to the police that Priscilla White owned a jacket exactly the same.

9. VP

VP Member

Beatch

10. Tricia

Priscilla's jacket must be a size 4 while Patsy's is much larger.

11. Quinn

Quinn Member

So am I to believe that John was up first in the morning? Where was Patsy when he was showering? Still in bed? I don't know all the little details. Weren't they supposed to fly some where that day? I would have on comfy cloths and not party cloths. It seems the police made major mistakes by not taking there cloths,inspecting the house more clearly, letting John roam the house to find JBR, ect..... I hope they didn't ruin things enough to let the R's walk. Perhaps Burke will some day be on his own without fear and sing like a bird.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You Speak the Truth, Tricia.......

Even when "dying", Patsy has always had a little more meat on her bones.

RR

13. Tricia

I have only seen one picture of Pricsilla. It was in a newspaper article from long ago. I remember she looked like a stunnning fashion model. I can't remember the name of the model but it's the one who broke up with magician David Copperfield. That's who she looked like.

Quinn, According to the Ramsey fairy tale, Patsy was up first, discovered the note, screamed, John was in the shower when he heard her scream, and thus begins the tale.

I too am hoping the Burke will someday tell the truth.

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Pic of Whites

Here's the only pic I've ever seen of the Whites. Priscilla looks to be petite, much smaller than Phatsy.

Attached Files:

15. Elle

Elle Member

A few years back, Peggy e-mailed me the video of the Whites talking to the Boulder Council, when they were asking that certain files relating to the JonBenét case be made public. Both of the Whites spoke very clearly to get their point across, and I was very impressed with both of them. Unfortunately my pc crashed, and my files were not backed up. :-( and I lost the url. I asked Peggy if she still had it, and she had lost hers too. Whether it's still out there, I don't know. but I haven't found it yet (?).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2004
  16. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Tricia

David Copperfield used to date Claudia Schiffer.

17. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

This reminded me of something I read John say in his April 30th 1997 interview,
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm
    [font='Courier New',monospace][/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace]TT: Did you help Burke get into his pajamas that night?[/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace]JR: Yeah, like I do every night.[/font]

Yet, later in the interview....

<!--StartFragment -->[font='Courier New',monospace]TT: What was JonBenet wearing when you carried her upstairs?[/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace]JR: She had on a white sweater with a silver star and black pants and black vest, and that what’s she had on that night.[/font]

[font='Courier New',monospace]TT: Okay. Did Patsy put her in her bedclothes then?[/font]

[font='Courier New',monospace]JR: Uh huh.[/font]

[font='Courier New',monospace]TT: John, do you remember what Burke wore to bed that night?[/font]

[font='Times New Roman',serif][/font][font='Times New Roman',serif][/font][font='Courier New',monospace]JR: Oh, not specifically. He would have worn pajamas, but I don’t remember which ones because he usually mis-matches.[/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace]He knew exactly what JonBenet wore, without effort he told the investigators about her white sweater, black pants, and black vest; but he couldn't remember what Burke wore to bed that night 'because he usually mismatches?'[/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace]And a little later, same interview...[/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace][font='Courier New',monospace][/font][/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace][font='Courier New',monospace]TT: Okay. Do you know about JonBenet’s normal bedtime routines, say other than the 25[/font]<SUP>[font='Courier New',monospace]th[/font]</SUP>[font='Courier New',monospace] when she’s sound asleep and you had to carry her up; what’s the normal routines for JonBenet to go to sleep?[/font]
    [font='Courier New',monospace]JR: Uh, well we’d usually try to get the kids in the bed by 8:30 p.m. or 9:00 p.m., and uh, sometimes we’d read to them, and sometimes they’d want to watch a movie and fall asleep then; they usually go up, get their pajamas on, brush their teeth, then get in bed.[/font]
    [/font]

18. VP

VP Member

Nice

Very nice catch. I don't think any of them changed clothes until John took his shower and Fleet went in with John to hurry Burke out of the safest place he could have been at the time.

19. Prairie

Prairie Member

JustinCase, they lie about everything and you're proving it.

20. Show Me

Good catch JustinCase!!!

It's the little things like this that trip up the Ramsey's story!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice