John Ramsey - Worst Keynote Speaker

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Dec 30, 2004.

1. VP

VP Member

The best and worst of 2004
    Arkansas Times - Little Rock,AR,USA

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=d4539b3d-77b8-462f-9f67-842cc5060b19

WORST keynote :curtsey:
    When Gov. Huckabee wasn’t turning murderers loose, he was keeping company with similarly disreputable types, as when he attended the Arkansas Leadership Prayer Breakfast in April, along with John and Patsy Ramsey, parents of the 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, murdered in 1996. John Ramsey was the keynote speaker at the breakfast, and his topic was the need for religious faith in trying times, such as when pretty much everybody involved in a high-profile murder case, and also everybody else in the world, figures you for the killer or the No. 1 accomplice.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG. This is too good. LOL. Looks like the Ramsey scam isn't working as well as they thought.

Thanks VP. Now I am having a good day.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

John Ramsey was the keynote speaker at the breakfast, and his topic was the need for religious faith in trying times, such as when pretty much everybody involved in a high-profile murder case, and also everybody else in the world, figures you for the killer or the No. 1 accomplice.

hhahahahahahahaha....I love it!

I also nominate John and Patsy for the Biggest Whinners and Guiness book of records for years spent suing for a living.

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Another excellent "find" by V.P.

Too bad that "creep of the week" site is shut down.

I think John would have won it a few times again this past year.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You can bet that paper will do a retraction when Leroy Lincoln gets wind of this.

Too bad because the paper hit the nail on the head with this one.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Huckabee is a former preacher from here.

7. Show Me

Maybe not Tricia! Think of it, the editor has to approve the article. And the fox case is ready to go.....Woody's gonna be too busy, I'll bet.

8. Little

Little Member

Here's my pick for favorite year in review topic

Here's my pick for favorite year in review topic! :)

Little

9. Show Me

Yessss! That's a classic Little.

10. Little

Little Member

Yes Show Me, that, and so far, the Fox suit not being tossed.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Little,

Fly down to Atlanta and tack one on every pole, every window, every door. Drop whatever you're doing! :rolling:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice