Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VP
    Where? Where is the picture?

I looked everywhere for the box too - nothing. I read one article that said they come in a cardboard box marked with the words, "My Twin Doll" on the outside.
    I'll email it to you

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Hey Catfish. Good to see you posting.

Patsy owned a pair of beaver hair boots. There was one picture of Patsy in her boots in a tabloid long ago. I am sure this is where the beaver hair came from. She may have owned a beaver coat as well.
    Another possible way for the hair to have gotten on one of the Ramseys is at the party. Every winter party I've been at, people pile coats onto a bed. Even if you have ample closet space and can put all the coats into a closet, the coats will be close together. Since fur kind of sticks to everything, it could eassily stick to one of the Ramsey's coats and from there, transfedr onto their other clothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase
    Comparing the hair in both photos, the hair in the pic of JonBenet is much nicer looking, if the doll was JonBenet's that could mean it was fairly new and further provide us with a rough date of when the photo was taken.
    I can't see the photos of JonBenet with the doll. It must be hers though, why would the photographer have one otherwise?
    The nice hair just might mean she didn't play with it much, was very carfeul, wasn't allowed to style the hair herself, etc. My niece got a Molly doll for Chrsitmas one year and by New Years, the hair looked like a rat's nest. My daughter played with hers a lot and the hair still looks mint.
    (Also the seller in the ebay auction may just have not combed the hair. I've bought dolls on ebay with really bad looking pictures and the real life doll had great hair, but uncombed).

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish
    "...a strand of animal fur was found on the duct tape used to cover the murdered girl's mouth." http://slate.msn.com/id/2734/

"... the FBI lab identified a possible beaver hair on the tape..." http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/...411thoma.shtml

A very intriguing thread. I wonder if the animal fur found on the tape may have come from an American Girl doll accessory; possibly from a doll's coat or hat.

The only American Girl doll accessories that I've found on the internet that advertise fur use faux fur today.

Was real animal fur used in the manufacture of American Girl doll clothing in 1996?
    The only fur I know about is from Kirsten (another doll in the series). She has a pair of grey cats. I think now they are made of fake fur, but they used to be made of real fur. But, the ones we have are really soft fur, not like beaver.
    I have seen non-American Girl coats made to fit dolls that size made of fur, mostly mink.

Originally Posted by Tricia
    Hey Catfish. Good to see you posting.

Patsy owned a pair of beaver hair boots. There was one picture of Patsy in her boots in a tabloid long ago. I am sure this is where the beaver hair came from. She may have owned a beaver coat as well.

Tricia
    Tricia, Don't know if this adds anything, but I remember John Ramsey in DOI writing JonBenét wore a pair of boots with animal trim. Whether this was real fur or imitation, I don't know (?).

Edited to add, this was when he was talking about JonBenét rebelling against Patsy's choice of outfit for
    the White's party.
    Last edited by Elle_1; January 12, 2005, 10:11 am at Wed Jan 12 10:11:03 UTC 2005.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Yes, Tricia, Alex Hunter should have had more strength of mind and charged the Ramseys when Steve Thomas gave him the chance.

Yes, I know about the security of any jury. It was wishful thinking on my part to know who they all were, and why some were rejected. I'm sure the RST went through their choices with a fine tooth comb. So ... nothing was leaked during this procedure (?). It's just unbelievable how everything seems to have gone the Ramsey way, until
    the Fox suit came up a "first."

Thank you for the Rocky Mountain article VP.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase
    Thanks VP!
    Isn't this weird? She's super dramatic so there's the chance that she lied about the premonition, or trying to create the impression that she was psychic or somehow predicted JonBenet's murder?

Also--I'm looking for the image I sent to DejaNu for this comparison, it's way better than the last one up there, the entire box is visible. Still looking for a My Twinn box.--New Pic Added
    Thank you JIC for proving that Patsy Ramsey lies through her teeth. It probably took her all of two seconds to concoct the premonition story. She can rattle up the stories in a flash. Even win the talent award in beauty competitions too, by rattling up another speech overnight when she was denied the copyright for the one she liked to do in the "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie." Quite talented with ransom notes too!

I sincerely hope someone from LE sees your latest photos here JIC. Good for you! What will Patsy's reply be? "I must have got the dolls mixed up." (?).
    Just my opinion.

Here is the pic JIC sent me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct. (SMF 183; PSMF 183.)... Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home. (SMF 184; PSMF 184.)
    So they CAN identify one animal hair and not the other ones? wonder why?? Nowadays you can match cat, dog, etc. hairs! I've seen it on Forensic Files!!

...detectives purchased identical tape from McGuckin Harware...
    Identical??

...Duct tape is notoriously good at holding on to fingerprints...
    So I take it - NO PRINTS?? or did they even say... keeping it under wraps perhaps??
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

You'll just have to take this for what it's worth, and it may not be worth a hoot!
    The Star on the Starr Report
    And other tabloid news about Diana and JonBenet.
    By Emily Yoffe
    Posted Friday, September 11, 1998, at 12:30 AM PT

The tabloids hit a macabre trifecta this month with extensive reports on three of their major stories: the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, the death of Princess Diana, and the dead duck presidency of Bill Clinton.

Who killed JonBenet, the 6-year-old beauty queen, has been an obsession of the tabs since her father found her body in the basement of their Boulder, Colo., mansion in December 1996. The coverage of the investigation has been like the course of a long, fatal illness, with many remissions and recurrences. But this week, at least, the tabs indicate the end may be near. Each of the three weeklies touts different "bombshell" allegations that tie the girl's parents to her death.

JonBenet's wealthy father, John Ramsey, wasn't as surprised by the discovery of his daughter's body as you might suspect, says the National Enquirer, citing grand jury testimony by the Ramseys' former friend Fleet White. According to the publication, White looked in the basement for the supposedly kidnapped girl but, unable to locate a light switch, he couldn't see anything in one of the pitch-dark, windowless rooms. Later, the Enquirer says he testified, Ramsey started screaming at the entrance to that room before he flicked on the switch, leading White to believe Ramsey already knew his daughter's body was there. The Enquirer also says Ramsey tried to convince authorities that an intruder had entered the house by lifting a grate outside the basement. But, the Enquirer reports, analysis by arachnologist Brent Opell of a spider web covering the grate indicates it had been undisturbed for at least a month prior to JonBenet's death. Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

A pair of beaver skin boots could implicate JonBenet's mother, Patsy, declares the Star. Referring to "top-secret police files," the publication says that a strand of animal fur was found on the duct tape used to cover the murdered girl's mouth. Police suspect it will match the boots Patsy was wearing the night of the murder. Also, three weeks after the murder, a bookkeeper at a Boulder hardware store notified police that a man named John had called wanting copies of receipts for purchases charged by Patsy Ramsey. Police believe the duct tape was bought at the store, but the receipt listed only prices, not specific items. Also, John and Patsy told police that they had put their daughter to bed after Christmas dinner and never seen her alive again. But an autopsy revealed that at midnight JonBenet had a snack of pineapple--fingerprints on a kitchen bowl indicate she and her mother and brother ate together--and that she died around two hours later.

The Globe touts an "exclusive" from a "tipster" who claims that in the hours after JonBenet was discovered, John Ramsey gave away a box--supposedly of the girl's personal items--so they wouldn't "get ruined during the investigation." The Globe claims that the box actually contains the sheets and several stuffed animals that were on her bed the night of her as well as the nightgown she was wearing. An informed source told the Globe the allegations are "totally misinformed" and "completely inaccurate."
    Source: http://slate.msn.com/id/2734/

Tricia,
    Thank you for bringing up "staging we haven't heard about" as that's something that's always bugged me due to a comment by John Walsh.
    John Walsh made a comment about John Ramsey having to "cut JBR down" or something to that effect imitating that JBR was perhaps staged hanging.

I have never understood why his comment has not drawn more comments/questions.

I have the upmost respect for John Walsh,don't feel he's a liar and I know he is indeed privy to "inside information" from various LE sources so it's not like he'd pull that assumption of different staging than is commonly known out of thin air.........

I hope at some point Tricia you can share your info with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive always thought too much attention was/is paid to the note-what a red herring!- the "real" evidence/clues were always there it was just a matter of finding them.I think that has finally happened (with ,once again,said evidence pointing right back to the Ramsey's!!!!!)

LET"S KEEP THIS GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing I thought of that might be helpful is that the American Girls dolls were not actually manufactured by The Pleasant Company (that was the name of the company; the main product was American Girls). The dolls were made for Pleasant Company by Gotz (a German toy company).
    http://www.gotzdolls.com/
    If any company was likely to keep good records of what type of cord they used, it would be a German company.
    Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct. (SMF 183; PSMF 183.)... Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home. (SMF 184; PSMF 184.)
    I wonder what JonBenet's grey and white stuffed cat was made of? And is the "dark animal hairs" actually "fur"(which I've seen in some stuff) and is the "fur" actually animal fur, or could it be "fake fur"

Not that I can think of any way of finding out, but I have wondered what the actual brush on the paint brush was composed of. I did some searches a while ago and there are a variety of animal hairs used in the manufacturing of them.

Little