Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

VP, you ask great questions.

Jahazafat told me that the order for the doll came in on Jan. 1st 1997. I am assuming the dolls could be ordered 24/7. Even on holidays.

They did not use a credit card. They used a money order or cashiers check. The check was sent to the company. Then the doll was shipped out.

If you go back and read my first post I think Jahazafat explains what dolls were shipped to Georgia.

I have to admit I am confused as to what dolls she had.

I really think Jahazafat is on to something here. Something big.

What we need to find are mentions of other fibers on the tape. Jahazafat just sent me these links. I haven't looked at them yet.

Tan fibers.
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...408302,00.html

The Ramseys were specifically asked about Santa wearing a wig, as in wig hair, the doll's wig hair was at the scene?

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...g+ramsey&hl=en

Judge's decision. Scroll to page 73.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/03312003carnes71-80.htm
    Last edited by Tricia; January 7, 2005, 4:47 pm at Fri Jan 7 16:47:08 UTC 2005.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

From the Rocky Mountain News article,

"FBI analysis: FBI examiners said the fibers on JonBenet came from a source other than the pillow sham and comforter -- but none of them matched anything else in the house. "If the FBI examiner is right, the killer had to take that piece of material out with him," Smit said."
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/dr..._408302,00.html

If the FBI examiner is right, the killer had to take that piece of material out with him," Smit said."

Unless it was from the doll which Aunt Pam took away with her.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Default Amazing Detective Work!

I always wondered about Jahazafat's evidence, but thought it was a long shot. Now that I've read the whole story--WOW! And the doll cord looks an awful lot like the garotte cord.

So--Patsy was in a fix. After she figured out what her staging would be (crazed sex intruder), she needed materials pronto to set the scene. After all, you can't run out to McGuckin's Hardware at 3 or 4 a.m.

But wait--Patsy was the innovative young woman who turned her near-disaster Miss W. Va. stint around by quick thinking and improvising.

So--what to do? Ah, yes--those danged dolls whose heads kept falling off. The cord and the tape would be perfect!

Voila!--Ms. Patsy ingeniously turns the doll materials into the garotte and gag.

WHY haven't the authorities looked more closely into Jahazafat's theory?

P.S. to Bob, Jahazafat was known as Pinker at Cybersleuths.

Click on this link and scroll until you get to the picture of the garrote.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=4708

Now look at the doll picture on the first page of this thread.

If someone could please put the garrote picture and the doll/rope picture side by side I would appreciate it. I can't do it on this computer.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I think they are different ropes. The garrote looks more synthetic and the doll rope looks like cotton. I could be wrong.

It's the duct tape that has my attention.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy Scary.

JonBenet ended up just like the doll......cord around her neck and her head knocked off.

RR
    Last edited by RiverRat; January 7, 2005, 6:19 pm at Fri Jan 7 18:19:09 UTC 2005.

Jeezee Chreezee this is just HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ,imo,IS the break we've needed.

Funny how it LEADS BACK TO THE RAMSEYS isnt it????

Default The Morphology of Fibers

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/st...il03.asp?ID=25

9/29/1997

Little new information in search warrants

By Pam Regensberg
    Daily Times-Call

BOULDER -- Search warrants in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case apparently put to rest the question of whether police found seminal fluid on the dead girl's body and debunks earlier media reports.

No semen was found.

But, Boulder County Coroner John Meyer said he found ``numerous traces of a dark fiber'' in JonBenet's pubic area, according to the warrants. Similar dark fibers and dark hair were also found on JonBenet's night shirt.

It also appeared the child's pubic area had been wiped with a cloth, the warrants stated.

PMPT, Pg 606: "Four fibers had been found attached to the duct tape; they were red and black."

http://www.denver-rmn.com/extra/ramsey/0917rams1.html

September 17, 1998

Prosecutors also may produce a piece of duct tape used to cover the mouth of the child, who was found beaten and strangled in a basement room of her parent's home the afternoon of Dec. 26, 1996. A fiber was found on the sticky side of the duct tape, which John Ramsey ripped from his daughter's mouth after he found her.

Analysis of the fiber showed a potential match to fibers on a sweater Patsy Ramsey wore Christmas night, Fox Television in Denver reported Wednesday. Detectives did not find the roll the tape came from during eight days of searching and removing evidence from the Ramsey's 15-room home.

"Numerous" traces of a dark fiber were found at autopsy near the victim's vaginal area, according to her autopsy report. Authorities have attempted to trace the bluish-fiber to material on clothing worn by people who were in the Ramsey home Christmas Day and night.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/03212000ramseytodaypt2.htm

Tuesday, March 21, 2000

Today Show - Part 2

JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY DISCUSS WHO THEY THINK MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DAUGHTER JONBENET'S DEATH

NBC News Transcripts, March 21, 2000

KATIE COURIC reporting:

COURIC: Why were the fibers on the duct tape found on JonBenet consistent with fibers from your clothes, Patsy?

Ms. RAMSEY: I don't know. And I don't...

Mr. RAMSEY: Again, what we heard was that there were--there were some microscopic fibers which were consistent with a sweater of Patsy's found on the duct tape. There was also a lot of other fibers found on the duct tape.

2000 Atlanta Police Interviews

According to Barry Levin, not only do the red fibers on the duct tape match PR's sweater, but the fibers found in JB's panty crotch are black and match JR's Israeli sweater.

4/13/03

Carnes said the black duct tape also was not “sourced” to the defendants.

Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape. Carnes wrote that nothing in the Ramsey home was found matching the hair.

Other dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet’s hands that matched nothing in the Ramsey home, Carnes wrote.

These American Girl dolls are not the same as the My Twinn dolls. You can visit the sites for comparison at www.americangirldolls.com and www.mytwinn.com. Interestingly, the My Twinn dolls are based in Denver according to the website - "The people of Denver-based eToys Direct™, Inc. own and operate the My Twinn site and produce the My Twinn catalog."

Jahazafat is definitely on to something here. Lurker, what directly connects PR to this find is that her sweater fibers were also found with what could be fibers from this doll on the same piece of duct tape. PR has always maintained that at no time was she ever in the basement while wearing that sweater. So how did it get on the duct tape AND with these other fibers?????

Sorry. I can't get the pictures side by side.

Here is the garrote.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Here is the doll rope
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I know this says DNA, but I think it's interesting that Beckner said that it did not come from JonBenet's body or clothing.

A newly released document revealed that a DNA sample was discovered almost two years after the still-unsolved death of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey. The evidence came to light in a deposition from Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner in a civil case involving the girl’s parents. It was not made clear where the sample came from, but Beckner said that it did not come from JonBenet’s body or clothing. He could not say how many people were compared to the sample.

Source: Law Enforcement News
    Around the Nation
    Vol. XXVIII, Nos. 589, 590 A publication of John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY December 15/31, 2002
    http://www.lib.jjay.cuny.edu/len/2002/12.31/page14.html
    Late in March, Governor Bill Owens appeared on ABC's Good Morning America and announced that there was new evidence in the Ramsey case but refused to divulge any details saying he was bound by the rules of evidence to keep the information secret.
    "There was substantial new evidence in October, and there's even some new evidence in the last couple of weeks. I've had the opportunity to look at virtually all the evidence in the case," he said. A somewhat confused Police Chief Mark Beckner later said he believed that the governor was referring to the ongoing laboratory tests of evidence being conducted by the FBI, but stressed that evidence could not be considered as being a breakthrough. "This case will not come together on one piece of evidence," Beckner told reporters, "It will be a totality of all the evidence together."
    Source: http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou..._9.html?sect=7