Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

It's a "he," Fishia.

- Duct tape, taken from JonBenét's mouth by her father when he found the body. The tape was analyzed by FBI and detectives purchased identical tape from McGuckin Hardware in Boulder. An Atlanta-area hardware store clerk told investigators that she had helped Patsy Ramsey find duct tape in the store sometime in December 1996, according to a book on the case, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.'' But a search of the store's receipts turned up no record of a duct-tape purchase by Patsy Ramsey, the book's author, Lawrence Schiller wrote.
    Source: http://extras.denverpost.com/news/ram1014k.htm
    Little,
    The store clerk states she helped Patsy find duct tape in December 1996. This may have been for sealing the back of the canvas which Pam Paugh removed. I use a frame gun myself, which fires small metal diamond shape pins to hold the canvas secure; then I have to tape over this, because the edges are sharp. Some artists use duct tape. some use broad masking tape. Every artist has a roll of some kind of tape, and I find it very unusual that none was found in Patsy's art kit, or anywhere in the Ramsey home. Even most of us have a roll in the garage or basement for many other purposes.

I would have thought the absence of any kind of tape was a red flag waving.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    It's a "he," Fishia.
    BobC, this poor dog looks like he is gender confused which is why "Trasha" would work just fine.

Don't start with me mister.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Yipes!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    I would have thought the absence of any kind of tape was a red flag waving.
    EXACTLY Elle.

I have mentioned to you all before that I have heard that there was more staging around JonBenet than we have been told and it had to do with dolls.

Is it possible that one of the dolls used in the staging was an American Girl doll? If so wouldn't that have been taken into evidence?

Is it really possible that the American Girl doll from which the duct tape was taken to cover JBR's mouth could have also been used in the staging? If that's the case there shouldn't be any way Aunt Pam was able to get that doll right?

If the doll wasn't used in the staging then I can see where Aunt Pam could carry it out.

So many possibilites.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Tricia, you said:

I have mentioned to you all before that I have heard that there was more staging around JonBenet than we have been told and it had to do with dolls.

This is the first I've heard of this! Do you know any more about this? Where did that come from? I also believe there is something to this doll stuff, and think Jaz is on to something.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

I have heard about the extra staging from several people. People I trust. People who are not directly case players but, for reasons I won't go into, have had access to information in the past. I can't confirm it 100 percent but would anyone be surprised at this?

There are still things we don't know. If Patsy took the time to wrap JBR in her blanket I can see her going the extra mile to have a few of her favorite things around her in that cold room.

Somehow, the dolls play a big part in this, but what part I don't know.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Is it possible that one of the dolls used in the staging was an American Girl doll? If so wouldn't that have been taken into evidence?
    I thought all of the American Girl Dolls were removed by Pam Paugh? Is this accurate or were only a couple taken? And did she bring a U-Haul with her?
    I think it's very possible that at least one doll was dismantled for the cord and possibly the tape as well. If it was a new doll, I think there might have been a little extra cord around the dolls neck if it was still in the package (see photo below) And maybe Patsy bought JonBenet a My Twinn to play with an strictly bought the American Girls to collect, they all do represent specific periods in history.

Default Thanks Jahazafat !

And thanks Tricia for posting her story.

Jahazafat had posted some of this two plus years ago but evidently changed her mind at that time as to how much she was going to post about it and she deleted her postings. I had copied those postings from two years ago prior to them being deleted and Jahazafat contacted me asking me not to make her information public at that time so for the past two plus years I have kept her secret.

I am happy that at this time she can reveal her information and thank you Tricia for giving her her forum to hear her voice.

ACR
    ================================================== ====
    ACandyRose (aka ACR)

ACandyRose Timelines:
    Erica Lynn Parsons Case Timeline Index
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Archive still here after 17 years !!
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm
    http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex.htm

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase
    I thought all of the American Girl Dolls were removed by Pam Paugh? Is this accurate or were only a couple taken? And did she bring a U-Haul with her?
    I think it's very possible that at least one doll was dismantled for the cord and possibly the tape as well. If it was a new doll, I think there might have been a little extra cord around the dolls neck if it was still in the package (see photo below) And maybe Patsy bought JonBenet a My Twinn to play with an strictly bought the American Girls to collect, they all do represent specific periods in history.

We haven't gotten an American Girl doll in a while, but I recall the dolls either being attached to the box with a rubber band or tied in with a piece of white satin ribbon (not cord). I'm pretty sure the ribbon is what was used. They were packed very elegantly, so I can't imagine that they would have changed from ribbon to cord.

I noticed on the first post in this thread, it says A separate search had shown an order for a Samantha doll sent to Patsy in Charlevoix in July 1996.
    I didn't see anywhere what doll was delivered to Access Graphics in Jan 1997. Does anyone know?
    It's possible that 2 replacement dolls were needed, but one of the dolls was out of stock, so only one doll was ordered. I know that the Samantha doll was most popular and was sometimes out of stock around Christmas from when my own girls were little and from friends who ordered dolls over years. I know if you order with credit card, you could order backordered items (they would just hold the credit card order or something until the item came back in stock). I'm pretty sure they would not do that with checks or money orders because the company would have to do a refund then.
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia
    There are still things we don't know. If Patsy took the time to wrap JBR in her blanket I can see her going the extra mile to have a few of her favorite things around her in that cold room.
    That would not surprise me in the least either.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    We haven't gotten an American Girl doll in a while, but I recall the dolls either being attached to the box with a rubber band or tied in with a piece of white satin ribbon (not cord). I'm pretty sure the ribbon is what was used. They were packed very elegantly, so I can't imagine that they would have changed from ribbon to cord.
    Hi Sue, I went back to the site that I found the image at and it's actually a donation from Pleasant Co. for an auction, maybe since it's a donation they didn't take the same measures to wrap it. I had no idea they were packaged so delicately, that's something to think about too... Do they by any chance use white tissue paper to wrap the dolls in??

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    I noticed on the first post in this thread, it says A separate search had shown an order for a Samantha doll sent to Patsy in Charlevoix in July 1996.
    I didn't see anywhere what doll was delivered to Access Graphics in Jan 1997. Does anyone know?
    I don't know about the doll being delivered, but if this is true, it's highly possible that the Samanta doll was ordered as a replacement. According to http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Sam.html Samantha was one of three dolls that launched the collection in 1986.

It's possible that 2 replacement dolls were needed, but one of the dolls was out of stock, so only one doll was ordered. I know that the Samantha doll was most popular and was sometimes out of stock around Christmas from when my own girls were little and from friends who ordered dolls over years.
    Very true, OR she could have had someone else order her one, I wonder if Jahazafat happened to see that lunatic Susan Stine in there anywhere...

I know if you order with credit card, you could order backordered items (they would just hold the credit card order or something until the item came back in stock). I'm pretty sure they would not do that with checks or money orders because the company would have to do a refund then.
    And we all know how much Patsy LOVES to use her credit cards!!

I see what you're saying, she could have called to order more than one but was told one wasn't in stock so she still ordered the one available but another order was waiting to be processed and would have been when more of the dolls were ready.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I don't know who ordered the American Doll, but I just put in an application to adopt this pug which was found in the next town over almoststarved to death
    Aww, I didn't see this earlier? Was this pic there three hours ago? That poor little guy would be lucky to get you for an owner after such a hard time, good for you Bob, I hope your application is approved because he sure looks like he could use a good home. Good luck with that.