What Happened to Michael Tracey?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

According to the Court TV website the only thing being shown on the JBR case is all about Lou Smit. The show is called, "The Investigators" and it airs this Sunday at 10:00p.m. Eastern.

http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/the_investigators/g_p_episodes/jon_benet.html

Jon Benet: A Second Look

Private Detective Lou Smits was hired to investigate the possible involvement of JonBenet Ramsey's parents in her murder. Smits' conclusions will surprise many - he believes the parents had absolutely nothing to do with the killing. This episode of The Investigators profiles Smits and his extensive investigation and takes the viewer on a journey from the foothills of the Rockies to both coasts. The show also features clips of interrogations of the Ramseys - clips that have not been seen on television before.

Poor Michael Tracey. According to his press release it's HIS documentary that is being shown on Court TV.

"The documentary will air on the CBS show "48 Hours Mystery" on Dec. 18 and on Court Television in January."
    http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2004/385.html

To read more about Michael Tracey's pathetic attempt to accuse an innocent man of murder please read here.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

Since Lou Smit did not participate in the last Tracey crock AT ALL, then this is either brand new or same old crap just repackaged.

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

his extensive investigation and takes the viewer on a journey from the foothills of the Rockies

Sounds suspiciously like a rehash to me.

3. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Sounds like an expense account to me.

Either someone is getting paid handsomely to "look the other way", or it's another crack at paid sleight of hand with this case.

4. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Hey, Tricia

Wasn't there an A&E documentary called, "JonBenet: A Second Look" ???

I think so.

5. Tricia

You could be right. The title does ring a bell. Nothing new. For us anyway.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tracey

I believe that is an old documentary - possibly Tracey II (it had different names in the UK & US). jameson posted something recently about Tracey III being rescheduled to a later date.

Perhaps after Tom Bennett making his statement about the DNA following the recent CBS (?) parcel of garbage, Tracey & Mills may have needed more time for a bit of a rework :D

AFter all, they were claiming that the documentary would reveal sensational new evidence and both Bennett and Keenan made statements to say there was NO new evidence - it was all old stuff. In the UK, they'd be prosecuted under Trading Standards :)

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

OK, I'm going to give it my all to stay up til 9 pm tonite and see if this is the same show that put me to sleep last time.

8. Tricia

I have watched half of it and it's the same old same old. It's Smit explaining his intruder theory. He goes through the window...blah blah blah. This may be from the Dateline show. Remember in 2001 he went on a Ramseyinformercial Tour? I think that's all this is.

So far, nothing remotely associated with Michael Tracey.

I have to help my little one with homework so if someone can report on the second half I would appreciate it.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I can't. I went to sleep with the tv on, woke up to see him going thru the window again, turned off the tv and went back to sleep.

What I remember about the window scene when I did wake up was the suitcase. It was standing on it's side instead of the right way, if I wasn't dreaming.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Same old BullSmit

Puts me right to sleep everytime. Well, except for those times that Steve is shown and then I dream.........

:angeldev:
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice