Not Now, John Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 24, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The world is watching!

Attached Files:

• whoa.bmp
      File size:
      30.3 KB
      Views:
  2. RiverRat

What about you, Patsy?

Attached Files:

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

OMIGOD Patsy is fashioning a garrote from her scarf!!! RUN!!

4. RiverRat

Those were animated pictures when I found them - sorry guys! To redeem myself - here is another shining example of how Patsy has to overdue everything.

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/queen.htm

"It was the summer of '96 and the local mall was holding a modeling contest. There was no charge to enter, and the winner got an all-expense-paid trip to California.

"Please, Mom, can we do it?!" my daughters asked excitedly. Joy and Michelle were thirteen and nine at the time and I wondered if they could deal with the rejection that goes hand in hand with modeling contests. Even the prettiest girls lose, and for those who win it can be a mixed blessing. Did I really want my girls being judged on their looks? They were insistent, however, and so I agreed. I submitted their photos and the following week we were notified they had both made the semifinals. That Saturday they were to be at the mall at 10 A.M. for a briefing.

Saturday morning the mall was all abuzz with girls ranging from ages three to nineteen. A tall, thin, fortyish, former model (no doubt) made her way to the front of the room and spoke into the microphone.

"Congratulations, girls, on making the cut! The semifinals will be held tomorrow morning. Six of you will go on to the finals tomorrow afternoon. I want you to understand this is not a beauty pageant. We don't want you to buy a new dress for the occasion. We also would like you to refrain from wearing makeup. We're looking for real girls, not beauty queens."

The crowd let out a collective sigh, and it was obvious that many of the girls - if not their mothers - felt that being a "real girl" just wasn't good enough.

"Old clothes and no makeup?" Joy whined, "What fun is that?"

"She didn't say old," I replied, "but I think it's great that they just want you to be yourself."

The following morning we headed to the mall. The girls were organized into groups according to their age, and soon the parade began. One by one they strutted down the runway. There were girls of every size and shape, some "prettier" than others, but one little girl in particular caught my eye.

It wasn't her beauty that got my attention. Yes, she was pretty, but what beauty she had was eclipsed by her hair and outfit. She couldn't have been more than five or six years old, but it was obvious her hair was bleached. Not only that, it was teased and sprayed. She looked like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

I wasn't the only mother who noticed. Soon people began to whisper.

"Didn't her mother listen to what the woman said yesterday?" I heard one mother say. "That dress is straight out of a pageant! And she's wearing makeup! None of the other girls are wearing makeup. It isn't fair!"

Although I didn't want to be petty, I had to agree. With her elaborate, expensive dress and lavishly styled hair, this girl stood out like a sore thumb. What kind of a mother would do this, I wondered? Would the judges be impressed by her beauty and give her the prize anyway?

That afternoon the winner was revealed. The "Beauty Queen," as the other girls were calling her, didn't win. Neither did my daughters. Both of them had fun, however, so I was glad they had participated. And I was happy that the judges had stayed true to their word.

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/queen.htm

5. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

Patsy most likely did not even know the definition of the word "garrote" before her daughter was mudered.

Does everyone here really think that because this little girl's mother entered her into beauty contests that she could randomly become a murderous fiend?

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Nopey, no, no. Everyone here doesn't think that.

7. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

Oh, thank goodness.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Gossomer you are beautiful when you're condescending.

Yes I base my entire view of Patsy's guilt on Jonbenet being in pageants.

9. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

LOL! It's a hobby, not one that I agree with. But the girls that I've known who've participated in pageants had lots of fun. I don't buy the obsessed stage mom theory.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I give her more credit for intelligence than that. I think she most likely did know the definition. :cow:

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You are right JC. Patsy is well educated. I'm sure she had a good vocabulary.

12. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

Ok, ask the next 10 very intelligent people you come in contact with what the definition of "garrote" is.

13. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

well

I would have thought a garrote was some sort of style of a man's facial hair, but then I'm not one of the top ten intelligent ones here.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I work with nothing but very intelligent people. They all know the definition of garotte. Why would you think they wouldn't?

Now what?

15. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ridiculous discussion. Whether Patsy Ramsey knew the meaning of the word "garotte" is irrelevant to her capacity toward obsessive behaviors and criminal conduct. You don't have to be cerebral to figure that out! :crosseyed

16. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

But since she's a neurotic housewife she's quite capable of murdering her little treasure. I'M not cerebral? People with obsessive/compulsive disorders are not necessarily sociopaths and where is your psych credential to label Patsy as either/or?

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Hanging on my wall, Gossamer. And yours to qualify these kinds of commentary? I've been around for 8 years on this case and am well known for my credentials and credibility.

18. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

On HERE? LOL! What credentials? Hey I'll show you my credentials if you show me yours. Oh brother.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Deja,

Gossamer has made 27 posts in three hours.

Why the frantic spinning? What event is coming up in John and Patsy Ramsey's life that they have to send out the Spin Team in force?

We usually see activity like this when the Rams are about to be hit with another tsunami.

20. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

It's called boredom...but trust me... I won't be living my life here...this has all been very entertaining albeit disturbing....

It looks like you're carrying almost 3,000 posts... are we counting everyone's posts now..? c'mon join in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice