SwampBait........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I can understand why a poster at the Swamp would wanna Bee me :genie: as opposed to being their self :dervish:

But why would they go through all the trouble of being me and then start picking at my Hero Fleet White?! IMON the side of the Good Guys, not some pawn in a game of CandyLand..........What a dead give away and even more added insight to the dishonesty that goes hand in hand with jameson and the Ramseys.

I won't be popping in at the Swamp to take the Cheese but if anyone else would like to deal with the Wicked Witch and Her Little Dog too :dogpee: - please don't get too close.........the flea's, ya know.

RealRR

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

They try, RR, but they can't pull it off, because they don't have your flair. No one who knows you would ever believe that idiot at the swamp could be you. Not only is the message all wrong, the lack of insight behind the post gives them away as frauds.

Carrion, me dear. They are but tiny ripples in a pond. You are the pond.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Some posts just make it all worth it, and WY, yours was just one of those. :wyhero:

I see now, that DAYS later, jameson has asked the fake RiverRat to pick a new hat in order to avoid confusion. I appreciate her clearing that pesky little matter up before the fake RiverRat started spouting off about Patsy's purity. What would be next?! Drooling over Susan Stine instead of Steve Thomas?!

Egads.
    RealRR

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

One of jameson's members is a forum troll. She posts under a plethora of hats on various forums and not only does she play hat games, she plays other games as well (this is not guesses, her IP number is known). I wouldn't be at all surprised is she was the person posting under the c-riverrat hat. jameson will know. I wonder whether she encourages this kind of behaviour? It's encouraging to know that other forums have much higher standards and that multiple hats are expressly forbidden here and at WS.

Speaking of trolls, I notice that jameson has pruned her "Clearing Burke" thread. However, what is interesting to note is the fact that jameson has made a post implying that the reason she pruned the thread was because of me! - that I would like to see her forum full of bickering and flames! I think she knows that this is not true. Yes I am critical of her forum management - and this is just another example of it. In FACT, the posts which have been deleted were mainly posts made by Rainsong and JB's Advocate who both jumped into the thread - not to have an intelligent discussion - but to hurl insults and make personal attacks. Fortunately, I have the thread saved in its pre-pruned state and I shall post it later on my own forum. Readers can then see for themselves how jameson runs her forum.

jameson appears to allow attacks on non-members. She doesn't seem to recognise that this is a standard by which potential paying members will judge her.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Is the swamp still going? I haven't lurked at the swamp in ages. I wouldn't worry RR, who in their right mind believes anything written at the swamp?

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Jayelles: "jameson will know. I wonder whether she encourages this kind of behaviour?"

The fact is that her forum is open for multiple hats. That's encouraging, encouraging someone/anyone to get hooked send $$$ for a password.

"It's encouraging to know that other forums have much higher standards and that multiple hats are expressly forbidden here and at WS."

Indeed it is. It's also encouraging that other forums don't USE or ABUSE their members.

JC

7. she wounded

she wounded Member

Thank You jc!

You said it better than I could have! thanks Girl!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles,
    I noticed you have another post relating to Dave's post over at the swamp. I think the name Dave was chosen to get back at young Dave at CrimeNews2000 who strayed away from the Jameson camp after 7 years, and spoke openly about leaving because of Lou Smit and his capers. I think this is their way of paying him back.

As you stated before, Jay, this is not the way a forum should be run. The game leader has obviously planned this game to cause confusion on the JonBenét boards. Who do you see being a game planner over there? For me, it's Déjà Vu. :)

9. Jayelles

Misleading information

I refuse to go back and post on jameson's forum. I won't be part of her games.

jameson says:-

Ha! Aerospace Corporation has not released a report stating that Burke's voice is on any tape they have - TRUE .... BUT ....

1. It was not Aerospace's place to say WHOSE voice was on the tape.

2. Aerospace did the analysis for the BPD. BPD own the results of that analysis. It is not Aerospace's place to go public about any piece of work they do for a client.

3. Aerospace analysed the tape. They said there were voices on the tape in the background. Aerospace state that they "stand by their work".

Steve Thomas refused to defend his "LIE" in court ..... FALSE

jameson would have readers think he went to court and "refused to defend his lie". This is completely misleading. The Ramsey Vs Thomas case was settled out of court and the details of the settlement are sealed. The Ramseys said they wouldn't settle and they did. Thomas had the expense of a lawyer which the Ramseys did not. Thomas isn't wealthy like the Ramseys. He may have had no choice but to accept an offer of settlement from the Ramseys. Perhaps the decision was made for him by his publishers (who would have paid the settlement anyway).

This is just another example of how jameson attempts to influence public opinion by posting lies without sources.

10. Elle

Elle Member

More power to you, Jayelles. Thank you for straightening this one out. :toast:

11. Watching You

Smile, everyone. You're on Candy Camera. Cranky Candy has linked to FFJ from the swamp. Put on your gas masks so you don't breathe in the fetid stench emanating from the swamp.

Yoo hoo, Cranky Candy, I stole your post, I stole your post, I stole your post, I stole your post. :fishslap: :flipper:

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    03-21-05, 07:58 PM (EST)

28. "RE: Link to post"
    In response to message #26

Here is the link to the post saying that about ST, No. 9:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5923

It's VERY important that these lies not be able to stand. ST spent the most time in court trying to "hide" his depo from the public forever, just like Fleet White. NEITHER of them were used in the Fox suit, that won, unlike any of their suits.

:laffbig:

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

It would be an egregious breach of ethics and professionalism for Aerospace to issue any kind of public statement regarding the tape's test results. It could compromise any criminal prosecution that may be had. Any idiot would know that...... :unreal:

Perhaps ST and his publisher settled for the same reasons, and if so, should be applauded, like the Whites for never having gone public with their own testimony. :yes:

13. Watching You

I think it's a riot the way Cranky likes to compare ST, who had limited resources, and FOX News, who could buy the State of Michigan, if they so desired.

I wonder if Lou Smit's deposition has been released yet. Oh, I forgot. He's untouchable. Or, maybe not.

14. Watching You

Hi Crappy. :wave:

I see you.

15. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

:loser: :nono: :kmg: :code6: :head:

16. Jayelles

Candy says:-

If this is the case, then how come RR is posting at CS and Candy isn't?

17. Jayelles

Seems to me that jameson's members are tired of the Public Forum and it seems thye are growing tired of Candy's obsession with FFJ too. There's been an increase in posts at the protected forum and pleas of "How much longer?"

18. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles wrote:

"LOLOL! Too funny! A liar from the Siberia of the banana republic known as the UK."
    (Mary McAuliffe of Michigan State University referring to Scotland)

To Mary McAuliffe. Hooch man, hoots man who de ye think ye ur-r-r? I think I need a good strong drink, Jay. :glug:

19. Watching You

Candyology is a psychologist's wet dream. I thought Jacko was weird. McAuliffe is 13 minutes weirder than he. :laffbig:

20. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHAAAA!! It takes a lot to beat His Royal Whiteness in weirdness!

Ella, I haven't heard the hoot man phrase in ages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice