Oddity - someone with the same name as JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Little

Little Member

No particular reason for posting this - I was just surprised to see the name :)

Little

2. Aurora

Aurora Member

Oh My~

Didn't Ms. Patsy tell JonBenet that she was the ONLY ONE with that name?

3. Kip

Kip Member

Interesting...when I read the thread title I assumed it would be someone born after JonBenet Ramsey's murder so was surprised to see it's someone obviously older. Doing a google check, pretty much everything was either JonBenet Ramsey related or about the band JonBenet. I saw that JonBenet is a name in the pregnancy.org listings of baby names. I hope no one's named their daughter JonBenet -- that poor child would have to deal with comments her whole life.

4. messiecake

messiecake Member

Ive heard of two more JonBenet's but they were born AFTER JBR became "(in)famous" and the mothers obviously got the name from her(one ,unfortunately,does pagaents too if you can belive it!!!!)

5. Elle

Elle Member

I remember reading JonBenét was created from John, and Benét from Bennet, John's mother's maiden name. Patsy liked French names. The Bijon Frise dog was called Jacque. <!--StartFragment -->

6. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Now there's a child with a sick, sick mother.

7. Little

Little Member

Here is one reference about how JonBenet got her unusual name:

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

That is really scary!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice