Viewing the ransom note as a foreigner

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sylvia, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

This piece was written long ago with the help of Greenleaf.
    --------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with it? A lot. We, here in the Netherlands, have had our share of terrorist actions, and the ransom sure doesn't look like a foreign faction at work. First, it is too long; way too long. No foreign faction would leave such a long note., They like to spread fear and the less you know, the better the fear effect.

And just for a moment imagine yourself being the kidnapper. To be more precise, imagine yourself as a member of the foreign faction, engaged in the kidnapping, as stated in the ransom note (letter). Would you leave the ransom note on the back staircase? Would you take that risk? A foreign kidnapper would not be privy to the routines in that household. Wouldn't it be more logical to leave the note on the child's bed?

The beginning of the ransom note sets the mode for the entire fiasco. Just imagine writing a ransom note, which begins with "Mr. Ramsey." now don't forget you are a foreign faction. "Mr. Ramsey." Terrorists are not noted for their good manners. Also, only addressing the note to the father, seems odd. "To the Ramseys" would be more effective. Since the victim is known, there can be no mistake about who their victim is, as the note is left in the house. The addressing is, in fact, useless. If you find a ransom note in your home, it isn't meant for the neighbors.

Now let's go on to the next stupid remark, "Listen carefully". Listen, to what? Hello, it's a note. It's written, so there is nothing to hear! Listen applies for spoken words. There is no need to listen to written words. If it had been a tape recording or a phone call it would have at least made some sense. "Pay attention" would have been a nice alternative. However such a statement wouldn't have been necessary. "We have your daughter" would have been sufficient to get their attention.

So here we are, only a few words into the note and it already makes no sense at all. But there is more, much more of the same, so lets move on.

"We are a group of individuals who represent a small foreign faction". Wrong! Why? I'll give you four reasons why:
    First reason: A group always consist of individuals, so useless statement.
    Second reason: A faction always is a group, so again a useless statement.
    Third reason: A small foreign faction? Are you nuts? Do you honestly believe a foreign faction would consider themselves small? No way, they are to arrogant for that. And besides, they want to provoke fear. They certainly are not going proclaim themselves as a small faction.
    Lastly, a foreign faction, in most countries, spells "terrorists." Terrorists are not noted for being polite, wordy or vague. They have specific agendas and they usually identify themselves, only after the deed is done. Everything about the Ramsey "ransom" note cries "phony!"
    So this whole sentence is pure nonsense. It makes no sense at all.

"We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country it serves." Don't make me laugh. Terrorists do not respect their victims, nor their businesses. They usually feel vastly superior to American capitalism, and have nothing but contempt for capitalists. How can they "respect" the capitalist's business? That one statement alone is enough to make the laughing meter at the CIA and FBI go into overload. Terrorists are no fools. They are fanatic idealists. Most are likely to be well educated. Don't ever underestimate their ability to focus on a specific mission and achieve their objectives. To them, people are expendable; only their "great causes" deserve their respect.

"At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]." I believe that "in our posession" is redundant. Terrorists are succinct.

Here is another funny one "She is safe and unharmed." Consider this: A terrorist has kidnapped your daughter and they feel the need to tell you that she is "safe and unharmed?" Terrorists are intent upon instilling fear. They want you to know that they have established absolute control. The more fear they can instill, the more likely you are to meet their demands.

"And if you want her to see 1997.." Looks like that is more likely to have come from the pages of a novel, rather than the minds of terrorists.

"You must follow our instructions to the letter." Do you honestly think they are going to give you instructions in the note. Terrorists usually give instructions later. They rely upon your fear to compel you into meeting their demands.

"You will withdraw $ 118.000 from your account" Terrorist think more in millions. They will let you know the amount later, in subsequent communiqués. Speed is their game. The less time they give you to collect the money the less time you have to mark the bills and/or track them down.

"Make sure you bring an adequate size attaché to the bank" This is perhaps one of the most silliest line of all. They couldn't care less how you got the money from the bank, as long as you get it.

"When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag". Another silly request. "Brown paper bag" is right out of the pages of a not so creative mystery novel. It seems to me that if demands are made, as to the money container, a more sturdy vessel would be requested, to cart off all that cash.

"We will call you between 8 and 10 tomorrow am to instruct you on delivery" No, they will not give you time or date, early on. Remember the fear effect! They want to keep you under pressure, waiting by the phone. Going out of your mind every time the phone rings, not knowing whether it will be them.

"The delivery will be exhausting, so I advice you to be rested" Just think for a moment. Do you honestly thing the expect you can rest, while your child is in serious danger? Do you think they even care? Do you think they want you to be rested? No, they don't, they even prefer you be exhausted, the more tired you are, the less you will be able to play any tricks on them.

"If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier pick-up of your daughter." They will not monitor you, they will not even use the word monitor. It would be too risky for them to be in your neighborhood. Pick-up your daughter? I think not. They will drop her of somewhere; that is, if she still is alive. Oh "and hence" That is the last word a foreigner will use. You can be sure of that.

"Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial." Most probably, they will not immediately execute their victim. It is more likely that you will receive a part of your child's body, such as a finger, or an ear. That is their way of saying, "hey, we mean business." And if they would execute her, they would want you to find her, for two reasons:
    One: To make you feel guilty. That is, you didn't follow our instructions, and her death is your fault.
    Two: To serve as an example for the next possible kidnapping caper.

"The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advice you not to provoke them." Terrorist, describing themselves as gentlemen? I think not. Watching over your daughter, these are terrorists; not baby-sitters. The usual procedure they follow is to lock there victims up somewhere. If the victims are lucky, they will receive some food and water, but that's it. They do not care about their victims' welfare. Provoke them, how? They know very well they have you scared and cornered.

"Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, FBI, etc. will result in your daughter being beheaded." Now again, do you think terrorists are some kind of morons? They know, from experience, that you probably will contact to police or the FBI, in spite of what they demand. They would love to outsmart the police or/and the FBI. Beheading? No, too messy. A single bullet through the head or in the neck would be sufficient.

"If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies." Nice sentence for in a movie, but hardly reality. Again they will not watch you. That would be too risky!! Stray dog? Also a phrase a foreign terrorist would never use. So this sentence useless and total nonsense.

"If you alert bank authorities, she dies". Now how the hell do you think you can obtain such a large amount of money, without alerting the bank authorities. Remember, they will only give you a very short time to raise the money!

"If the money is marked in any way marked or tampered with, she dies." First part of the note that makes a little sense; however as I mentioned earlier, you will not be given a change to mark the bills or tamper with them.

2. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

part 2

"You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any found, she dies." The repetition of the phrase "she dies" smacks of plagiarism from a mystery novel. Terrorist only have to say it one time. You will be scanned for electronic devices? Do you believe they would take the risk of having personal contact with you? No, they won't! They will instruct you to take the bag, with money, to some place, that is safe for them. A place where they can oversee the entire area and you would have to drop the bag there and go home to wait by the phone for instruction when and where to find your daughter. They will only fetch the bag, with the money, when they are sure the area is safe and secure. Most likely they will change the bag, at some location, to make sure a tracing device had not been placed inside. (Such a devices would lead the authorities to their hide out.) Terrorists are no amateurs!

"You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement counter measures and techniques." Certainly, real terrorists would not feel the need to expound on their knowledge of the law enforcement agencies. The terrorists are looking more and more like a rich housewife and a her prissy husband, trying to hang tough.

"You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us." This is nonsense. Terrorists would never suggest that you might outsmart them. They are control freaks. Do as you're told, or else! Period! One warning is enough.

"Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% of getting her back." Nonsense again. Terrorists give no guarantees.

"You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities." Get real. It would take more than just "a small foreign faction" to police all those people and all those agencies. They might say: "We'll be watching you." Period.

"Don't try to grow a brain, John." I find this to be a uniquely American expression. Adding, "John," by name, denotes a familiarity; usually alien to terrorists' communications.

"You are not the only fat cat around so don't think killing will be difficult." At this point, it is obvious that the author of the ransom note is getting tired, and relying on old familiar phrases. The writer is rich and thinks poor people refer to all rich people as "fat cats." Terrorists kill; That IS their profession. Why would they have to state that in the note?

"Don't underestimate us John". Too personal. Who, in their right mind would underestimate a terrorist. A very silly line.

"Use that good southern common sense of yours". The last thing terrorist want you to do is THINK. And THINK southern, no less.

"It's up to you now John". Say what? Consider this: They (the terrorists) have your daughter and they are going to lob her head off any moment now, and they are watching you every move, and THEY tell John it's up to HIM? Do they live on Mars and the Ramseys Live on Venus?

Last "Victory! S.T.B.C." By now, I suppose the writer, and/or writers of the note are getting delirious thinking, "How in the hell must I end this?" Somewhere in the recesses of their minds, they remembered reading about a terrorist group, which had ended their communiqué with "victory". And the S.T.B.C. Who knows? Who cares? It is as plain as the nose on your face. No self-respecting terrorist anywhere would pen those words.

End of story, this is not a note written by a foreign faction, or whatever they want to call it. As a European I have seen many terrorist attacks. First, if they kidnap someone, they prefer an adult, a child is too difficult to control. But mostly terrorist think big. They hijack plains, trains, busses etc., the take over embassies, schools and take hostages. They are not the least bit concerned about their victims. They kill them in an instance, without feeling any compassion or remorse.

So Ramseys if you think we are going to buy this crap, forget it.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Sylvia,

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Excellent analysis, and I couldn't agree more.

Linguistically, the ransom note is such a blatent fraud, it's no wonder the FBI laughed when they read it.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I love reading your ransom note review again!

You pegged John and Patsy to a T.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Any chance of getting this on the front page of the top Michigan and Boulder newspapers, Sylvia? . Nice that Greenleaf helped you with this. I hope Tom Bennett, the present investigator reads this, although if he's one of the best, he must have seen through this ransom note himself. We are still waiting to hear from him.

Looks like you came back firing all guns, Sylvia!

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Bravo!

A tour-de-force! Splendid! :highfive:

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Is this Sylvia, the Nordic Goddess?

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I always found the ransom "letter" to be Hollywood like, you know like in the movies. Just didn't make sense to me.

In my country we had dealt for years with terrorism, beginning in the late 70s. And I have never seen anything that even resembled that Ramsey ransom letter.

9. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

No Elle, I am not good enough for publishment in newspapers :) I couldn't have done it without the help of Greenleaf.

10. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Glad you enjoyed it again :curtsey:

11. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Thanks!

12. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Bob, Bob, is there more than one Sylvia :laffbig:

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

Syl, I am so glad you're back! I was thinking of you the other day. You are right on here, on your thoughts. Welcome back honey!

14. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Glad to see you too Thor, just had and still have a bit of a rough time (personal problems). Thanks for the welcome sweety, hope you are doing fine.

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Welcome back to our Nordic Goddess and Scandanavian Scamp Miss Sylvia!!!!

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This is an excellent and detailed analysis of the "ransom note", Sylvia, and shows it was not written by any so-called foreign faction.

17. Snapple

Snapple Member

Colorado AIM

I believe that this child was killed by a follower of Colorado AIM (American Indian Movement). This is my first post, so I will write more if this works.
    Many leaders in AIM are communists/anarchists. They aren't really Indians. They are white.

18. Snapple

Snapple Member

Ward Chjurchill and Boulder's Reign of Terror

I have been researching the two Boulder AIM activists Professor Ward Churchill and attorney Lee Hill for several years.
    I have an enormous amount of research, but what I have found is so scary that I thought maybe I was crazy. So since 2003, I gave up my research. Now it is all coming out about how Ward Hill is a plagiarist. He is much worse.

I am going to sketch it out. I have all the details. This is a very complicated propaganda drive so I am only sketching the big picture. But make no mistake, I have all the details to back up my accusation.

Lee Hill was the lawyer for Leonard Peltier, the Indian who was convicted of murdering two FBI agents. Hill lived in Boulder until he jumped bail and ran on assault, weapons, and driving charges. Lee Hill, the man who organized a lot of lies about the Ramsey case and fed them to the media, is on the run from the law.

The AIM activists Ward Churchill and Lee Hill are really anarchists, and their main agenda is to discredit law enforcement, especially the FBI. They are not really about helping Indians. They make life more difficult for Indians.

After JonBenet Ramsey was murdered, AIM activist and lawyer Lee Hill orchestrated fake witnesses and interfered with the Ramsey grand jury. His purpose was not to uncover the killer but to promote the false perception in the media that the government, police and FBI were covering up for a ring of highly-placed pedophiles. The real agenda was anarchistic: to discredit government institutions.

This propaganda was much like what Ward Churchill and AIM had done at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. They had claimed that the FBI was protecting the killers of about 50 Indian AIM activists and their families who were supposedly murdered. Churchill called this episode the "Reign of Terror."

At Pine Ridge and Boulder, AIM activists have claimed that the FBI protected killers. Ward Churchill has written that the FBI are terrorists who protect serial killers.

I noticed that the story Churchill told about the suspicious deaths at Pine Ridge during the "Reign of Terror" is plagiarized from an FBI file called The Osage Indian Murders.

To create his propaganda about Pine Ridge, Churchill cannabalized the Osage Murders FBI file and reworked it into his Pine Ridge myth. Just as Churchill made a "mirror image" of the paintings, he made a "mirror image of an FBI file.

Churchill hates the FBI so he plagiarized their first big case and then made the FBI the "bad guys" in his Pine Ridge propaganda. This is the classic BIG LIE. It is so big I felt crazy when I figured it out, but this is Churchill's tin foil hat, not mine. Now that people see he plagiarized the painting, people may believe me about how Churchill plagiarized the FBI file on the Osage Indian murders.

There is also a book by Lawrence Hogan called the Osage Indian Murders. The book is easier to read than the FBI files, tho' these are on line at http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/osageind.htm Hogan was an FBI agent and a US Congressman. You can buy the book from the Osage Nation website or from Amazon.

This FBI investigation was the first big case of the FBI. Perhaps that is why this file is the focus of Churchill's hatred and the subtext of his delusional system.

In the 1920s, many rich Osage Indians were murdered on the orders of a wealthy rancher named Hale so that his family could control oil-head rights through a young Indian woman who was married to a nephew of Hale's.

These murders were made to look like accidents in many cases; the Indians called this era the "Reign of Terror."

Churchill plagiarized his myth of the Pine Ridge "Reign of Terror" from the Osage story. He even used the same term "Reign of Terror." He wrote that there were suspicious deaths of AIM activists being facilitated by the FBI.

He called the FBI terrorists in his writings about Pine Ridge.

The Osage contacted the new FBI, and the Bureau investigated the killings. They went undercover because the Indians were afraid to talk to an FBI agent. This is a problem even now. The Indians are told by AIM not to trust the FBI; so they don't help the FBI solve crimes and are victimized by criminals. The FBI can't help us if we citizens don't help them. They depend on citizens coming forward.

Now here is the thing that blew me away in the Osage Indian Murders FBI file. The actual hired killer of the Osage was named John Ramsey. Thei s the name of the father of the murdered Boulder child JonBenet Ramsey.

I think that some AIM person/s killed JonBenet and chose this family because the father's name was symbolic in their anti-FBI delusional system. If you compare Churchill's propaganda to the ransom note it is all the same themes. I think some AIM radical wrote this ransom note.

The JonBenet ransom note is from "a small foreign faction." Colorado AIM is called a faction because they are split from the Minneapolis branch.

The ransom note is extremely long and brutal. The author likes writing down his vicious beliefs so he can hurt John Ramsey. The writer says he is smarter than the police and FBI. The author is against America.

The author, a person who kills little children in the cellar, even uses the "scholarly" conjunctive adverb "hence." Ward Churchill uses the word "hence" a lot in his writing.

The author of the ransom note uses parallel structures to hammer home his most brutal points and so does Churchill:

Ransom note: "she dies...she dies...she dies...she dies"

Churchill's Roosting Chickens: "when you push people around, some people push back." As they should. As they must. And as they undoubtedly will. There is justice in such symmetry."

The ransom note is signed "Victory! S.B.T.C. The Internet company for Mount Rushmore is http://www.sbtc.net AIM bombed Mount Rushmore Visitor Center in the 1970s. The monument at Mount Rushmore is a red flag for AIM. Like the name John Ramsey, Mount Rushmore Monument is very symbolic for AIM as a focus of their hatred.

Here are some links to two of Churchill's writings and to the ransom note:

http://orlandodirectaction.us/churchill.html (Churchill on Roosting Chickens)

http://www.noparolepeltier.com/churchill.html (Churchill dueling with FBI about Pine Ridge)

http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/ (Ransom note)

I knew all this for a few years but nobody would listen, and I was reluctant to look like some nut who was solving the Ramsey murder on the Internet. I put my research away, but now that Ward Churchill is in the news and is shown to be a plagiarist who is so cruel and vicious, I need to speak up.

I have all kinds of documentation about how AIM activists influenced and manipulated websites, newspapers and radio to advance their anti-government and anti FBI agenda after JonBenet Ramsey was murdered.

I am not the least bit crazy. I have a degree in Soviet Studies and know how to research propaganda and disinformation operations.

This is very complicated so I only gave you the bare bones. I don't expect you to just buy into this instantly. It took me years.

Here are some links to posts I have posted on Free Republic. For this, I got banned.

This is all a really complicated propaganda attack on the government. In my opinion, the poor little girl's death was just to start the ball rolling on the lie that the government was covering up a powerful ring of pedophiles.

You can pull this thread if you are afraid of Ward Churchill and Lee Hill coming after you. Maybe they will. Communists often use slander and libel laws to silence their enemies. In the former USSR, this law was called "anti soviet agitation and propaganda." It means telling the truth about what the communists are doing.

Ward Churchill is the real slanderer. He has denounced the US government, the FBI and CIA as terrorists and and the Americans murdered on 9-11 as Eichmans. He slanders all of us. I have lots of evidence that suggests that AIM activists were involved in the terrorist murder of the little JonBenet Ramsey.

Here are some links where I explain this, but I have more.

Clickable links:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1335495/posts

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1336690/posts

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1340840/posts

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1347385/posts?page=4

19. Snapple

Snapple Member

An earlier poster says the FBI laughed at the ransom note. I don't think they are laughing now. I think they are aware that this note makes a lot of referrences to AIM. They have also had time to see that AIM activists sponsored a propaganda campaign about this killing.

An earlier poster from Europe said that this was not terrorism.

AIM terrorism does not always show its hand. They like to make it look like the government is covering up crimes. They like to make it appear that the government are protecting criminals.

They can't do this if they take credit.

Ward Churchill has been hating the FBI for 30 years.

After Jonbenet was killed, AIM leader Lee Hill, Evan Ravitz, and (Ward Churchill's current lawyer) David Lane orchestrated a propaganda operation to defame the authorities. They promoted the view that the law enforcement authorities were covering up for a ring of politically powerful pedophiles. This is the same kind of claims that AIM made at Pine Ridge.

The point of these terrorists is to make the FBI and police look like they are in bed with criminals so people won't trust the FBI and police.

20. Snapple

Snapple Member

Evan Ravitz' Tinfoil Conspiracy Theory that the Authorities are Protecting Pedophiles (In His Own Words--not Mine)

http://www.vote.org/ramsey/guest.htm

Notice that Ward Churchill's attorney David Lane helped Ravitz. This is near the end.

Newspaper accounts indicate that Ravitz also got advice from AIM acticist Lee Hill.

Lee Hill is hiding now from the police because he committed assault on his wife with a gun, had weapons he was not supposed to have and almost crashed his car into a police car. Then he ran before his trial.

I do not believe that these men just used the murder for opportunistic propaganda because the ransom note had so many hints about AIM.

I think Ward Churchill is really obsessed about the name John Ramsey because this was also the name of a famous killer of the Osage Indians.

Since Ward hates the FBI, he plagiarized their first big case and turned it into his myth about how the "terrorist" FBI protected serial killers.

Ward claimed over 50 AIM activists or family at Pine Ridge were murdered by serial killers.

If the FBI were killing AIM activists, would Ward Churchill be alive and well in Boulder?

Ward says that these killings were not investigated. He claims he knows for sure these 57 deaths were really murders done by serial killers. He is such an expert on terrorists and serial killers it is a wonder everyone hasn't noticed how smart he is and appointed him the head of the FBI!

A lot of the Pine Ridge Indians died when they were hit by cars and/or drunk. It is possible that these were murders staged to look like car accidents. That is what happened to the Osage in the 1920s; however even in the 1920s, the FBI did manage to figure out that the killing were made to look like accidents.

Ward Churchill's wife was hit and "accidentally" killed by a car while she was drunk. Ward claims he was gone and she ran in the street. He blames her alcoholism on the opression of the white man. That is true. Ward's previous wife said he was an abusive (white) man. He claims he is an Indian but won't give the proof. His wife Leah Kelly was so drunk that it is possible she did not get into the street by herself. Her blood alcohol level was .35 Often people are unconscous at .35 He punched a photographer when a newsman asked him about the painting he plagiarized from an author and painter named Thomas E. Mails.

Lee Hill also claims someone--he hints it was a government agent---ran him off the road and gave him a neurological injury. Still, nobody saw that.
    And Lee Hill ran through a red light in Boulder at a very high speed and nearly crashed into two policemen in their cars. I wonder if that was an accident or deliberate.

Lee Hill and Ward Churchill accuse others of doing what they do.

These Colorado AIM guys want us to distrust our FBI and police right when they need our support. That's why they do what they do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice