Susan Stine(AGAIN!)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by messiecake, Apr 9, 2005.

1. messiecake

messiecake Member

This from W/S and since I know not everyone reads there I thought Id bring it up here because it is interesting and something I know I myself overlooked.............:

Susan Stine the makeup artist

"In PMPT, Schiller wrote about the British documentary, by Mills and Tracey. We know all about that one; that is not what caught my eye in the book. Schiller informs about the fact that the Rs agreed to no restrictions during the interview, yet the attorneys come back with restrictions. Alas, the Ramseys prevail, saying that "they would be open to all questions and that their friend, Susan Stine, would do their makeup."..........

Now if they had said Pam Paugh would do their make-up Id buy it but Susan Stine?????
    Where the heck does that come from?

IS Schiller trying to give us some sort of hint?(you know there were very many things he COULDNT print in PMPT)

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Having Susan Stien do your make-up is like having KD Lang throw a Tupperware Party. It just ain't natural.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice