"your daughter"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Apr 10, 2005.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The phrase "your daughter" is used six times in the "ransom note". The spacing between the downstroke of the 'r' in 'your' going across to the 'd' in 'daughter' is 6 mm in all the cases, except for one. In the sentence that begins "The two gentlemen..." the spacing between the 'r' and the 'd' goes down to 4 mm. However, it goes back up to 6 mm from the 'u' in 'your' to the 'd' in 'daughter'. Also, the angle of this 'r' in 'your' seems to be off a bit when compared to the others and seems to be quite similar to the angle of the final downstroke of the 'm' in 'them', the last word in the sentence. The angle of the final downstroke of the 'm' is 33 degrees and the angle of the downstroke of the 'r' in 'your' is 31 degrees. This tells me that the 'r' in 'your' was inserted just after the 'm' in 'them' was completed and then the professional caret was used to insert the word 'not'. This would mean that the sentence was originally written as "The two gentlemen watching over you daughter do particulary like you so I advise you not to provoke them".

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

icedtea,

your analysis is very complete. You must do this for a living. I'm impressed. One of the things that I found in reading the "original" sentance and then the sentance with the insert is that the meaning seems to be the same ie., They like you so don't provoke them and they don't like you so don't provoke them. Am I correct here? Now we all know that no one was doing any watching over anyone and all of this whole rn was a misdirection but I still think the sentance reads the same both ways. How peculiar.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well what else do we expect a 'group of individuals' to write?

After all they are a 'foreign' faction so we can't expect them to master English, anymore than we can expect these 'gentlemen' to overpower a sleeping John Ramsey (the true object of their hatred) instead of his innocent 6 year old kid.

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks, zoomama and, no, I don't do this for a living.

With the way the sentence was originally written, before the inserts, it seems that the note writer (PR) is addressing JonBenet here- "The two gentlemen watching over you daughter..." Simply put JonBenet in place of the word daughter and you get "The two gentlemen watching over you JonBenet..."

5. Elle

Elle Member

I remember reading the Boulder Police stated that artistic people change their handwriting all the time. This is true. Like Patsy Ramsey, I have painted in oils and acrylics for many years, and before I took aCalligraphy course, I would play around with different styles of handwriting, or printing, which is very easy when you have the flair for it.

Anyone who has taken a Calligraphy course will know the many different styles of writing there are. Without thinking you find yourself writing in many different styles. Haven't read anywhere if Patsy did take a Calligraphy course, but her artistic ability would have enabled her to change her writing.
    Forgetting the writing part, I was more impressed with Delmar England's accurate analysis of the ransom note by "content" only.

http://www.acandyrose.com/04212000delmaranalysis1.htm"

RANSOM NOTE" - A DIFFERENT LOOK BY DELMAR ENGLAND

Words spoken or written are prints of the mind and identify the source no less than fingerprints identify the fingers that made them. The analysis to follow proposes a detailed examination of the ransom note in isolation from circumstance. By this method, we shall come to know what is revealed in the note itself rather than an emotional interpretation to fit preconceived notions. I am, of course, familiar with the circumstances of the note, but will consciously strive to keep circumstances out of my analysis except the circumstances expressed or implied by the content of the note under examination.

After studying Delmar's analysis, I was more convinced than ever that Patsy Ramsey was the author of the ransom note, although I did think Patsy and John's handwriting both resembled the writing in the ransom note.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice