JonBenet SPECIAL coming Sunday 4/17!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Niner, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hi everyone! :wave: from :cool2: :sunny: California! (and just for Lurker - :balloon: ) (luv this little guy!)

was checking out what's on TV this morning and noticed that on True Hollywood Story on the E! Channel (check your local listings!) - is having a special JonBenet Ramsey story hosted by Catherine Crier and Lawrence Schiller. It doesn't have a date on 'when' this was done, and I personally don't recall seeing anything with Catherine Crier & Schiller together. So just wanted to give everyone a heads up! ;) here on PST it will be on at 5pm Sunday, April 17th.

Also, saw advertised for next Thursday, April 21st on CourtTV channel at 10am PST (I 'think' is was am, but if not try at pm!! :confused: ) something about "New Investigators" - don't know exactly what this will be about! Wasn't listening too closely, and when I did - I just caught the tail end! :book: I was reading and watching tv at the same time, I'm pretty good at it, but this time I slipped up!

:wave:

2. sue

sue Member

Here's a link for the E True Hollywood Story:
    http://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Shows/Ramsey/
    It doesn't say who the hosts are, but it does say "The Ramseys long remained under the "umbrella of suspicion," but a new look at the evidence indicates that an unknown intruder was most likely the cause of her death."

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I think this is the True Hollywood story done in 2003. I have that digitized. It is not so much "hosted" by Catherine Crier and Lawrence Schiller. They do appear in it, though.

THE INVESTIGATORS, and it looks like a variant of the latest Tracey/Mills journalism travesty, sold to Court TV because the channel has a gaping maw for fresh programming and will take anything given to them. It is scheduled to be on at 10 p.m. Eastern time, with repeats a few hours later at 2 a.m. and 4 a.m.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hi Niner,

I saw the blub about the court TV thingy too today between naps and only caught it after a second or two...but the picture on the screen showed lab work being done as they were telling of the "new" things to come. They didn't say evidence at all but that was the inference. Oh I hope it isn't the same old Tracy film rehashed. What a shame if it is.

5. Little

Little Member

I had a couple of things saved, maybe one of these was what you heard re: CTV Niner.

6. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Got one advertiment at the Courttv website:

Thursday@10:00 PM

The Investigators:

JonBenet: A Closer Look

A new team of investigators takes a closer look at the murder of JonBenet Ramsey resulting in the identification of a key suspect and pointing away from JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey.

-----------

Looks to me like the same Tracy BS

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

Yes, someone on another forum said that the E! one is from October, 2003

and is the one on CourtTV the SECOND crock from Tracy? or the first? I have seen the first one, but I don't believe I have seen that second one.

Thanks for all the responses!

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Anyone seen it? I can't get court tv in the Netherlands, but am curious what it was about this time.

Can someone fill me in?

Thanks in advance.

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

My first thoughts were that this was a rerun. CTV had run a show right after their lawsuit settlement and it was also called "A Closer Look."

I just saw a commerical though, and they said "All new" and they showed St. Augustin's lovely face, so maybe they did incorporate some of Tracey's most recent crock.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  10. Niner

Niner Active Member

shoot... here I was telling you all about this special on Sunday - and I MISSED IT!!! :-( What a ding!! :beammeup: beam me up scotty!!

I'll have to put a reminder on my calendar here at work for this Thursday's show...

11. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Reminder

JonBenet: A Closer Look

A new team of investigators takes a closer look at the murder of JonBenet Ramsey resulting in the identification of a key suspect and pointing away from JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey.

Today at 10pm on Courttv.

------------------------

Sorry I don't have Courttv here :-(

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You'd think they had learned their lesson after the FOX suit (or as I call it, Stalingrad) got tossed! I guess I was wrong! :bsflag:

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Exactly Why_Nut.

This was scheduled to air several times only to be pulled from the program line up. My guess is it got pulled so it could be re-edited again and again. To avoid lawsuits. Doesn't matter that it's a piece of :(:(:(:( crock and it's full of lies. Nope. Just have to make sure they can't get sued over it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice