A Message from Chris Wolf

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi All,

Just had a wonderful conversation with Chris Wolf.

First and foremost he would like to thank each and every one of you for keeping the fire of justice burning. Chris receives a great deal of comfort reading on FFJ. Knowing that JonBenet has not been forgotten.

Chris is doing FANTASTIC. He said he is the best he has been in a long time.

Chris, we are never going to stop. Not until the truth has been told. You had your life turned upside down. For that, I am truly sorry. You can hold your head up proudly knowing that you survived the Ramsey cash cow spin machine. The best thing you can do is to keep getting stronger. Don't let the "dark side" bring you down.

I would encourage everyone to offer Chris a message on this thread.

Thank you.
    Tricia

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's nice to hear that Chris is doing well after being falsely accused of the most horrible crime anyone can commit - that of violence and murder against a helpless child. I despise the Ramseys for trying to blame Chris and others for what they themselves perpetrated.

It's been over eight years, and we're all still here. We aren't going anywhere - the Rams will just have to deal with it.

3. Tez

Tez Member

Chris, I'm glad that things are going much better for you. I'm glad you find comfort reading here. I am so sorry that the Ramsey's turned your life upside down. They will have to answer for that someday. Take care!

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hi, Chris Wolf.

It's good to hear that your life is going well and that you have overcome all the grief caused to you by Patsy and John Ramsey.

Always remember...living well is the best revenge!

5. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Wishing you the best.

I hope you won't get troubled by the Ramseys ever again. I never believed their pathetic story anyhow.

One advice though, stay away from Hoffman. He's in it for his own and not for you.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  6. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry you were wrongly accused of killing JonBenét Ramsey.
    Glad you survived the ordeal.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Chris, I too am so sorryt hat you were so wrongly accused.

And I'm very glad that you are doing OK now. The same can't be said for your accusers however. And that is as it should be. I wish you all the best and hope that someday we all can stand together while the guilty are punished. We here at FFJ are here because we believe in justice. We will be here till the end. If you can drop us a line just to let us know you are there. You are amoung friends here.

8. Harley

Harley Member

Chris

I too am glad you are here. No matter how many documentaries they put out insinuating this person or that person killed JonBenet the Ramseys (in my opinion) know exactly who killed JonBenet and it wasn't you. Take care and stick around.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Chris would be a welcome addition to FFJ.

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Looking forward to your posts Chris. Sorry you were a bus victim, along with the rest.

11. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Welcome Chris.

I'm so excited that you are joining us. We're not going away but your input sure will give us a boost.

12. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

YO Chris !

Glad to know you are around.

Gotta any new stuff for us? Maybe you can set us straight on some things, k?

Are you here now? No? NOW? yes?

HELLO ???????????????????????????

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Your certainly a Timex (takes a licking and keeps on ticking). Not only were you run over by the Ramsey bus but you were then screwed again by the no show, child murderer loving pr!ck that calls himself a lawyer.

Some people have suffered more in this case than others and I believe you and LH were put thru the wringer. Nice to see your still around waiting for the Ramseys arrest as we are. A big :thumbsup:

14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Good to have you on board. You are one of the few surviving persons who have suffered abuse at the hands of those sinister beings. Seems that the pattern of abuse has gone on and on. Hopefully the snowball has reached the bottom of the hill...will somebody put it in a handbasket, please? :devil:

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Freebird wrote:
    For the new members at FFJ you will have to get use to the shy and retiring Freebird. If we could all work on bringing her out of her shell it would be worthwhile. :aprop: :aprop:

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Re: Fb

Thank God we have her. I was sitting here for days trying to find the right words for this situation only to see that Freebird had them tucked away in her Possession........

Chris, I know that I for one, am willing to sit here for years taking in your input on all Ramsey Related Reports. Lin and his little monkeys must be sitting on the edge of their seats for this one and you know how I Love That!

RR

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

LOL.

I'm working on becoming more outspoken.

18. Aurora

Aurora Member

Chris

We never suspected you of the murder. We know who is guilty and it sure isn't YOU. Ramsey's will continue to lie to protect themselves. May JB one day get justice and you vindication and Ramsey's get conviction.

Aurora~

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Punishment

Chris, it's a pleasure. I don't know your take on it, but I believe that the criminals should be given the same considerations that they give their victims: none!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice