Exclamation Bones :WY:Found In chicago-Bradley Girls?

:WY:Hi,
    I'm still new at this but I just heard on the radio that they are digging up human remains on 130Th st. A wooded area on the south side of Chicago. Supposedly a private investigator has come forward to say he told the police that the Bradley girls "Diamond And Tionda" remains were there... I'm in Illinois and if you read my first post in New members Harbor you Know this issue is close to my Heart.... What do you guys Think???
    Mmpress

CHILD'S BONES FOUND ON SOUTH SIDE
    Saturday, April 30, 2005, 7:45 a.m.

They Might Belong To One Of Two Sisters Missing Since 2001 -
    CHICAGO – Bones that might be from a child missing for four years have been discovered on the South Side, and a search is under way for more bones that might belong to her sister.

The bones could be those of sisters Diamond Bradley, 3, and her sister, Tionda, 10, who disappeared from their home on the 3500 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue on July 6, 2001.

A construction crew unearthed the bones Thursday near a railroad yard in the vicinity of 130th Street and Indiana Avenue.

CBS Chopper 2 Kris Habermehl calls and talks to WBBM's Jan Coleman about the bones … LISTEN HERE

FBI agents are helping with “evidence recovery.” A forensic pathologist will determine the age, sex and other characteristics, a detective said.

The Bradley girls’ mother discovered them missing when she returned from work.

Their disappearance was featured on the television show "America's Most Wanted," and the FBI has been involved in the investigation into their disappearance, published news reports have said.

Neighbors have conducted annual vigils near the girls' home on the anniversaries of their disappearance.
    Last edited by mmpress1; April 30, 2005, 6:31 pm at Sat Apr 30 18:31:59 UTC 2005. Reason: Add Smilie