Debris in the window well - Unmovable?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, May 5, 2005.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

So I had the A&E "Anatomy of an Investigation" program on last night, and was idly watching the part where David Williams takes Bill Kurtis into the broken-window vicinity. The cameraman takes the stock shot of photographing the outside of the well, while David Williams and Bill Curtis are inside. But what is this?

Wait a minute.

The window well had styrofoam peanuts in one corner as found on December 26th, 1996. But the same peanuts were there in the year 2000 when Kurtis visited the house.

1996:

[​IMG]

2000:

[​IMG]

As you can see, not only are the same peanuts there, but they are also very clean and white. So time and weather has little effect on them. What does this also possibly mean? It may mean the peanuts were present in the window well for literally years before the night of JonBenet's death. It may also mean the peanuts are somehow stuck to the concrete in a way which makes it unlikely an intruder could have easily gotten some caught on clothing and dragged any over to the windowless room hallway. At the very least, the peanuts now officially become something that can be shown to persist intact over a very long time, and the presence of one in the basement hallway is far less suspicious.

Another thing I note is the famous "swipe" of debris in front of the broken window. Smit published pictures of the so-called disturbance, and tried to claim it as evidence of an intruder coming in through the window. But again, look at the scene with your own eyes.

1996:

[​IMG]

2000:

[​IMG]

Do you see what I see? Here is a bit of visual aid to assist you.

1996:

[​IMG]

2000:

[​IMG]

Once again, we now enter the realm of evidence which persists so long, it cannot be dated as having been created the night of JonBenet's death. Instead, since the shape of that swipe can last four years, it may have even been created four years before the night of December 26th.

Discuss.

2. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Post Of The Day, a winner is you.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Why_nut, I could kiss you! This is brilliant!

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I'm glad I was here for this Why_Nut!

These are all amazing observations, it's crazy how much the packing peanuts still look like they did in 1996, I think you're really onto something here.

See how disturbed the inner window ledge is in the 2000 pics? Compared to the 1996 photo, which has a layer of dirt, possibly from dirty water that sat there and eventually evaporated, leaving behind an even layer of dirt that looks undisturbed in the 1996 photo but is not present at all in the 2000 photo.

There's no way anyone entered that window without disturbing that layer of dirt, unless they repelled off the roof and swung in on a rope? Getting out would have been an even greater challenge, again leaving that layer of dirt undisturbed, it's impossible.

Look at just one pic of Lou Smit climbing in, his arm is in the only position it could be placed other than the window itself, which would likely break with all the pressure placed on it. He's putting all his weight on the outside window ledge, and directly touching the previously undisturbed dirt; the intruder did not do this or it would have been disturbed

Attached Files:

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I sorta watched that A&E show,

and was again just dismayed by some of what was presented. Concerning that same window scene I heard Bill Kurtis say as he was walking over to the window section, "Is this the window in question? This first one?" And then he goes directly to the middle window and opens it. I just shook my head in awe! During the reenactment of this scene it showed someone outside picking up the whole grate and about to set it down on the ground away from it's seat. Again, we don't know that happened as there were no signs that it was done that way from the greenery growing around the opening and that celebrated spider web that was undisturbed.

Oh my how many of these rehases do we have to endure? I would guess that all of this is going on because of Patsy's recurrent illness...just to keep the public stirred up. Otherwise why do they keep it going?

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, we probably won't have to put up with it much longer

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well

my favorite part was the handprint and footprint discussion. No mention was made (that I know of - I couldn't stomach much at a time) that the shoe could have been Burke's or that the handprint has been identified. Lou was allowed to run with it. :banghead:

9. sue

sue Member

I missed the show except for the last 15 minutes (doesn't sound like I missed much though).
    Anyway, we had a window well that was sort of similar to that one once (no grate though). Anything that blew into the window well had no way to get out and something that was not biodegradeable would stay there until someone took it out.
    Also, our window well was partly protected by being so close to the house and by the overhang of the roof.
    So, everything in this thread makes perfect sense to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice