SwampBait II......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 20, 2005.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

SwampBait II......The other thread was getting long what with all the fodder the Swamp gives us!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->The swamp is soooooooooo funny...MARGOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo says...<!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Margoo
    Member since 11-29-02
    05-19-05, 01:39 PM (EST) <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id=\"_x0000_i1025\" type=\"#_x0000_t75\" alt=\"Click to send private message to Margoo\" href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=send_mesg&userid=Margoo" style='width:15pt;height:12pt' o:button="t"> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/YOURRO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif" o:href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/Images/mesg.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->[​IMG]<!--[endif]--><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id=\"_x0000_i1026\" type=\"#_x0000_t75\" alt=\"Click to add this user to your buddy list\" href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=add_buddy&user=Margoo&forum=DCForumID61" style='width:15pt;height:12pt' o:button="t"> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/YOURRO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif" o:href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/Images/mesg_add_buddy.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->[​IMG]<!--[endif]--> 18. "RE: Chris Wolf chat"
    In response to message #17
    >At some point, the reasonable reader starts to wonder about
    >the alleged powers of the allegedly all-influential 'Ramsey
    >Spin Team.' I don't doubt they attempted to rescue their
    >very worn and besmirched image for the sake of their own
    >vindication, but they had only so much power to do so.

How many still believe the Ramseys hired a PR firm?<o:p></o:p>

KING: That's another thing that hurt you, John, I mean, presswise: lawyers, PR people. Why? Why did you need a lawyer?

J. RAMSEY: Well, we didn't bring in lawyers. A good friend of mine who was at our home where we were staying, delivering food, sensed that something was wrong and needed to be done. He took me aside and said, "John, would you trust me to do some things here that I think are necessary?" And I said, "Yes, I would." He requested that we have counsel. And at the time, we said, "What do we need lawyers for?" He said, well, "I think it's prudent."

"So what do we need two lawyers for, for heaven's sakes?" He said, "Well, that's the way the system works, is each person has to be represented by their own attorney."

And what Mike saw became painfully and publicly clear when Linda Arndt told us on national TV...

KING: That they were out to get you.

J. RAMSEY: ... they're out to get us.

KING: But there are some who might have said, I don't need any lawyers, I didn't do it.

J. RAMSEY: I didn't do it.

KING: I just didn't do it.

P. RAMSEY: That's what we said.

KING: I don't need lawyers, I don't need PR. I don't need nothing. I didn't do it.

J. RAMSEY: Let me clarify one other...

P. RAMSEY: We didn't have PR people.

J. RAMSEY: We didn't have a PR firm...<o:p></o:p>

KING: You never did? That was a...<o:p></o:p>

P. RAMSEY: No. That was a myth. <o:p></o:p>

J. RAMSEY: That's -- our attorneys hired a media information person. They were getting 300 phone calls a day into their office. They couldn't cope with it. They hired someone that could be a focal point for all these calls from the media. That got translated by the media as a public relations spin doctor.<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->************************ <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Wonder who these people were then:

http://denver.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/1997/08/18/story7.html?t=printable

2. Tez

Tez Member

Who was that Korten guy? I think that's his name....Some homeless bum with connections that decided to stage the big church walk? Jeez, Louise.....

Oh wait....He did that without the Ramsey's permission and they didn't participate. My bad.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Pat Korten was the 'non PR person' AKA...TA DAH! Media Information Man!

Don't you know Tez a Public Relations persons defends the character of the people who hired them and provides information on the status of such person, while a Media Information person provides the information on the status of the person who hired them, while defending their character.

See two completely different persons according to Ramspeak.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The skank doesn't do much posting anymore on her forum. Maybe she's being audited.

5. Show Me

Maybe Candy was ACTIONABLE and reported hir to the campus police?

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Nah, we have another week or so to go before the monthly meltdown. Must be a bunch of backed-up sour eggs that causes such a stink.

:takeabow:
    Standing Ovulation
    RR

7. Show Me

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Coincidentally (or not) the poster "JK" (whom I always thought was a jameson alter hat) has just posted that jameson has serious health problems.

Must have come on suddenly because only last week jameson made a post at Purgatory under her Delphi hat "guestv".....

Ordinarily it wouldn't have mattered a jot whether jameson used this inconspicuous hat to lurk at the Delphi forums. However, what DOES make the guestv hat interesting is the fact that guestv made a couple of posts about jameson at Purgatory - one of which claims that jameson still worked for the ramseys (after the $40k tape sale deal)!

Now why would she post that? I find that very, very odd.

I'm not going to post "how" I know that jameson is guestv but let's just say I have proof ;-) It's a micro-event in the whole subculture story but another piece of the jigsaw nevertheless. jameson has often claimed that the chat logs were faked etc etc and since they happened before my time on the forums, I've never felt qualified to comment on their veracity. However, the guestv posts do confirm to me that jameson plays some very odd games!

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Coincidentally (or not) the poster "JK" (whom I always thought was a jameson alter hat) has just posted ..."

I think JK is Mr. jameson.

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

I just wandered over there and it appears Jameson has recently had some health concerns and is not posting at this time.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Health concerns - that's worse than being audited or actionable.

It may not be long before the double b is up for sale - opening bid, 40K. I'm so bad.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey Thor...since when did a rabid case of PMS or tunnel vision qualify as a "serious health concern"?

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

At least the situation isn't another "Grave" one......... ::shocked2

LOL!
    RR

14. Jayelles

I think it's jameson herself. If you check her "who's Online" for the last 24 hours, you get this:-

Guest (141 unique guests) 05-27-05 01:07 PM -
    Justice_Seeker 05-27-05 12:58 PM 1981
    one_eyed_Jack 05-27-05 12:51 PM 1860
    DonBradley 05-27-05 11:57 AM 2170
    Margoo 05-27-05 10:25 AM 3723
    Evening2 05-27-05 01:30 AM 1422
    Miranda 05-26-05 10:33 PM 108
    Ashley 05-26-05 09:21 PM 1007
    Candy 05-26-05 09:17 PM 737
    JK 05-26-05 09:01 PM 21
    jameson 05-26-05 08:55 PM 6374

Momof6 05-26-05 08:41 PM 1404
    Sunshine 05-26-05 08:11 PM 45
    Jeff_Johnson 05-26-05 01:38 PM 48

Note that "jameson" was online just a few minutes before "JK" so why didn't "jameson" just post about her own health concerns??

This whole hat games thing is a farce - pure and simple. It's nutz.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

You could very well be right, Jayelles. I'm thinking it's her old man, but it could be her.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Po' po' old jameson.

Looks as if the skank has taken a page out of Patsy's book for herself. When in trouble, plead illness.

To me, it's obvious. Jameson has been crowing for months about her "project" that was supposed to be in preparation for those who could do something about it.

Boofluckinghoo, nobody wants jameson's project. Nobody wants to publish her memoirs or her timeline/book. She's been so positive her thoughts were so in demand that when she was turned down, she couldn't bear the rejection, and she had to come up with some excuse as to why she couldn't be on the forum and her project had to be on hold for "awhile."

The stress must be overwhelming - it always is the worst for a narcissist whose world revolves around themselves. Stress can make one very ill. It is just the most awful thing that can happen to someone like jameson.

Too bad she's lied so much. I don't believe anything she says. She's no martyr by any stretch of the imagination.

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

You are definitely right about stress, WY! :rage: it can lead to a WHOLE LOT of problems!! and also right about not showing her face around too much! :bsflag:

And Thor - you mentioned that you wandered over there and it appears Jameson has recently had some health concerns...

I never go over there as I can NEVER find what you all "see"!! :kilroy: What's it say, Thor!!??

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There are a few diehard jameson posters. I think most from around here have abondoned her. I see some post ever so often, but I doubt any of them like her ways. I know I don't.

I found it to be that way at jamesons, Jayelles.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I've learned a new word today WY."Boofluckinghoo" Hahahahaha! I must remember this when I'm mad at my husband for something.

20. Jayelles

Serious health problems

It's now two days since "JK" (aka jameson) posted about jameson's "serious health problems" and only 7 of her "154 active members" have posted concern/good wishes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice