Chris Wolf Chat Log

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Tricia

Highlights of the chat.

* Chris was in bed early on the night of Dec.25th 1996. He slept until late the morning of Dec.26th.

*Chris did not come home early in the morning on the 26th with muddy clothes.

* His girlfriend Jackie, the one who made up the whole story about Chris being involved, has major mental issues of her own. Such as, her most arousing sexual fantasy involves herself being murdered.

* Chris was in the middle of leaving Jackie when all of this started.

* Chris did not know the Ramseys at all before the murder and he had only briefly spoken to Santa Bill for about a second a few years before the murder.

There's more. Check out the link.

Tricia
    PS. Jayelles he didn't remember Stratbucker. That doesn't mean he wasn't involved though. Sorry.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Arggghhhh!!!! I missed it all! Our van broke down in the next state....wahhhh, engine froze up. Spent all weekend getting back home and finding a tow for the van, plus estimates for a new engine.

Thanks so much for the transcripts, seems like my questions were asked by other posters.

Sorry to have missed you Chris!

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I too missed the chat, because I was at the hospital - the last of my mother's sisters is dying from cancer. I thought about you chatters, but there wasn't much I could do about it. My family needed me.

5. Elle

Elle Member

WY so sorry to read about your aunt, and hope you and the rest of your family have the strength to come through this.

Elle

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2005
  6. Tricia

WY, take care and know all of our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are such a good person. Hang in there.

This will make you chuckle WY. From the chat last night,

[19:13] Tricia--Quick yes or no. Do you know a woman named Mary McAuliffe?
    [19:14]Chris-- That does not ring a bell.

7. Watching You

:laffbig:

8. Watching You

Well, Cranky's going to get even with Chris for not knowing who she is, LOL.

Thank God for Cranky. Where would we ever be without her writing formally on the Wolf case? Guess she knows more about Chris Wolf than he knows, himself, hahahaha.

9. Tricia

Good God. Where is she going to "offically" write about the "truth?"

10. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

Thank you for posting the chat session, and giving up your time yesterday.

Chris Wolf is yet another example of someone being used as a "standin" for Patsy and John Ramsey. Just "keep the police sidetracked" is the name of the game the Ramseys keep playing, but they will be caught and charged one day.

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Does this mean she is going to sit at her computer in an evening dress? :laffbig:

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Truthwear:-

[​IMG]

13. Elle

Elle Member

This was what I wanted to know about this young man, Tricia. It's unbelievable his girlfriend Jackie could have retaliated to Chris about to leave her, in such an abominable manner. A woman scorned in other words.
    Why couldn't the Boulder police have seen through this one straight away, without putting this young chap under gunfire too soon? Amazing!

14. Watching You

It doesn't surprise me one bit that the soon-to-be ex-girlfriend acted that way, Elle. Even if she were not the scorned girlfriend, all one needs to do is look at Cranky to understand that there are mental misfits all over the place, and they will do anything to gain attention for themselves. Jackie is a perfect example of what cops call loonies or code six wingnuts. Used to be there were mental hospitals for these loonies, but nowadays they are allowed to run amuck in society. I would say Cranky and Jackie are probably a lot alike.

15. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

On any forum hir hasn't been banned at.

I think it's a scream Chris doesn't have a clue who the Gutter Gossip Queen is....poor Mary, Mary...quite contrary. Not even once considered by Wolf...how embarassing for the little creep Candy.

Candy is only famous in hir own mind.

Sorry about your aunt WY.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, WY. I understand what you're saying here, and you're right. Jackie did get her revenge when you think of what Chris Wolf has come through, but I'm surprised the Cops gave her the time of day, knowing the full story, and this being a time waster.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Imo

The Cops HAD to give Dilson the time of day to appease the greased palms of the District Attorneys office.

Chris was very explicit in describing the reality of this homicide and as a result of his doing so, I will have further concern for his situation.

RR

18. Watching You

Thanks, Show.

Elle, cops can't pick and choose which claims they are going to investigate. Well, that's not exactly true - they can choose not to investigate the obviously crazy ones, but for the most part, they HAVE to investigate claims that come in. Why do you think cops hate the crazies?

Jackie is an example of what my daughter calls a loonie. The cops know who the loonies are. Ever watch COPS on TV? They know the loonies, the trouble makers - but even though they know, it's a procedure they have to go through to avoid problems later. I know that sometimes cops will blow off a call for a few minutes from certain people/addresses. A glazed look comes over their eyes, a sigh escapes them, you might even hear a few curse words along with the word looney or idiot. But, then they go and tend to business, even though they hate every minute of it.

19. Watching You

RR, I also have further concern for his situation, but it will be in the form of harassment, not any formal charges, because they would not dare try to charge him for anything in this case. I'm telling you, a defense attorney will mop the ground with Mary Keenan Spacey it she even dares go there.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

In my dreams, The Whites lead the way for a CLASS ACTion law-suit for all targeted by the real killer.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice