Charlie Russell - early Ramsey PR consultant

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Little

Little Member

Is this how you create your own reality? (bold emphasis mine)

2. Little

Little Member

"When John and Patsy Ramsey appeared on national television New Year's Day, John Ramsey announced he wanted to hire "the best minds this country has to offer" to find his daughter's killer."

Little

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Richard Scrushy - I think he must be part of some New Life church movement which is headquarted in Colorado Springs. The highest of the high in the church talk with the President or someone his office on a weekly basis. Only yesterday I read an article about them in Harper's magazine (May edition).

When I saw Scrushy on tv last night I almost would have thought he was a preacher.

4. DocG

DocG Banned

"Only the best"

What's not said in that report and is in fact hardly ever mentioned is this: there is no way of knowing how many profilers and handwriting experts were hired in the first place. Thanks to the workings of lawyer-client privilege, anyone hired to work the case is sworn to secrecy beforehand. The clients and their lawyers decide what will be made public and what won't. Yes, John Douglas decided John is innocent (no comment on Patsy), but how many other profilers were hired who decided otherwise? We may never know. Yes, two handwriting "experts" ruled John out, but how many others were there who ruled him IN? If there were any, you can be sure that would NOT have been made public.

We do know that one or both of the Ramseys failed a polygraph test. They were asked about that point blank on national television and refused to answer, invoking "lawyer-client privilege." Looks very much like someone tested them early on -- and must have found something fishy, because THAT person's results were never made public. How many others like him were there? We may never know.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for these posts, Little. The Ramseys did hire the best, and the Ramseys are hoping their psychology will work, that we, the public will think "the Ramseys must be innocent!" Why would they bother to put out all that money, if they already were involved themselves? They know within themselves the death of their daughter, JonBenét was not a premeditated murder, but an accidental death, but they don't have the guts to admit it to the public.

Reading over how these Charlatans like Richard Scrushy operate makes me ill.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Imho, they should admit it, too. I don't think they ever will. I'm thinking not cooperating from the very first was very bad and very expensive advise.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I don't think they'll ever admit it either, JC. In Patsy's eyes she has already been forgiven by her own God, therefore why does she need to confess anything? She is one super steel magnolia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice