Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default "Alright, Mr. Demille, I'm Ready For My Closeup...Jameson seeking a DIRECTOR!!!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-07-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
    21. "Welcome me home!"
    In response to message #20

Well, I am back, feeling much better and reasy to get back into the thick of things. My time will be somewhat limited due to my passion for spending time with my absolutely wonderful granddaughter.... and my Ramsey project is still a go (hope to meet with a director next week to see how well we mesh) so time on the forums will be limited but - - I will be here.

First thing I see here is that Candy has crossed a line. The Ramseys are to be referred to as the Ramseys, not by any other name. Candy can continue to voice her opinion that they killed their daughter, but she will do it in a nicer tone. *grin*

As for the Aisenbergs..... anyone who has been here from the beginning knows I do not believe the parents are totally ignorant of what happened there. I do not believe they killed their daughter but I think they have an idea who took her - - and I think they know she was taken by someone who meant her no harm. JMO - and I have the right to share it. (And no, I don't have evidence, it is just my opinion.)

LMAO...

"Alright, Mr. Demille, I'm Ready For My Closeup (Like Norma Desmond, in "Sunset Boulevard")
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

LOL, Moab. Must be her "project" is another crockumentary. Ya know? Who the hell even cares, anymore? The general public doesn't give a damn. Mary Keenan Lacy doesn't give a damn. The only ones who care are on this forum, and we don't give a damn about jameson's fantasies, either.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

The best part is the karma involved. It will probably cost $40,000 to make, and never earn a dime back in profit.

I predict that Jameson will find an excuse to begin charging her members $100 a year, maybe even $150. After all, that is less than fifty cents a day, and her husband can hardly be expected to support her budding movie career all by himself.

Oh goodie, another :sponge: movie...who is bringing the

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

First thing I see here is that Candy has crossed a line. The Ramseys are to be referred to as the Ramseys, not by any other name. Candy can continue to voice her opinion that they killed their daughter, but she will do it in a nicer tone. *grin*

************************puke********************** **

I wonder if she's got Tyler ... (whatsername?) to play jameson? (The actress that jameson thinks looks like her).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Hunter Tylo! Yes! That's the one Jameson imagines herself to look like.

Candy crossed a line? Say it isn't so!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I wonder if she's got Tyler ... (whatsername?) to play jameson? (The actress that jameson thinks looks like her).
    Hunter Tylo! Jameson could only wish.

I see the resemblance, actually. They both have noses. One is more attractive than the other. They both have two eyes. Of course, one pair is striking, the other pair is, um, eyes.

Jameson's eyebrows seem to be sliding down the side of her face. She needs to see an aethetician about that. It's drawing her eyes down. One of the fast fixes that can take years off a face. They actually start too high on her face, so that the brow looks like it's curving, not arching. She wouldn't notice the difference between her brows and Tylo's, though. No...they're like twins.

OK now fair is fair...that one stringy strand of hair of Tylo's...doesn't that look familiar to ya'll? That must be the resemblance, I'm sure of it.

Moab, I'd have to see another pic of Jameson to be sure, but with some imagination, I can see how that strand could fit in with Jameson's look. Maybe it would be easier if Tylo's was oily.

Oh you have got to be kidding me!!!!!

Now what's the little multihatted heifer up to?

Oh yeah, Moab, I vote for Cecille!!!! What a classic Norma Desmond type Jams will make.

Hir fans have never deserted her...nopey nope....never. Still loyal and post or write Jams constantly....just like Norma's butler/hubby did.

Candy? Crossing a line? What'd she call the Rams?

The Scamseys? ....actually Candy's lasted longer at the swamp, this time, than I expected.