"Alright, Mr. Demille, I'm Ready For My Closeup...Jameson seeking a DIRECTOR!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="admin" style='width:11.25pt;height:6.75pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/YOURRO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/03/clip_image001.gif" o:href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/Images/team_icon.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->jameson<!--[endif]-->
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-07-05, 01:35 PM (EST) <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id=\\\\"_x0000_i1026\\\\" type=\\\\"#_x0000_t75\\\\" alt=\\\\"Click to EMail jameson\\\\" href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=email_user&userid=jameson" style='width:15pt;height:12pt' o:button="t"> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/YOURRO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/03/clip_image002.gif" o:href="http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/Images/email.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->
    <!--[endif]--> 21. "Welcome me home!"
    In response to message #20
    [font=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/font]

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="padding: 3.75pt; width: 37.5pt;" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50"> [font=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/font]

</td> <td style="padding: 3.75pt; width: 100%;" valign="top" width="100%"> Well, I am back, feeling much better and reasy to get back into the thick of things. My time will be somewhat limited due to my passion for spending time with my absolutely wonderful granddaughter.... and my Ramsey project is still a go (hope to meet with a director next week to see how well we mesh) so time on the forums will be limited but - - I will be here.<o:p></o:p>

First thing I see here is that Candy has crossed a line. The Ramseys are to be referred to as the Ramseys, not by any other name. Candy can continue to voice her opinion that they killed their daughter, but she will do it in a nicer tone. *grin*<o:p></o:p>

As for the Aisenbergs..... anyone who has been here from the beginning knows I do not believe the parents are totally ignorant of what happened there. I do not believe they killed their daughter but I think they have an idea who took her - - and I think they know she was taken by someone who meant her no harm. JMO - and I have the right to share it. (And no, I don't have evidence, it is just my opinion.)<o:p></o:p>

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    <script> var power_cookie_name = 'DCPowerUserCheck'; if (check_cookie(power_cookie_name)) { document.write(' Remove | '); } </script>LMAO...

"Alright, Mr. Demille, I'm Ready For My Closeup (Like Norma Desmond, in "Sunset Boulevard")

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, Moab. Must be her "project" is another crockumentary. Ya know? Who the hell even cares, anymore? The general public doesn't give a damn. Mary Keenan Lacy doesn't give a damn. The only ones who care are on this forum, and we don't give a damn about jameson's fantasies, either.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The best part is the karma involved. It will probably cost $40,000 to make, and never earn a dime back in profit.

I predict that Jameson will find an excuse to begin charging her members $100 a year, maybe even $150. After all, that is less than fifty cents a day, and her husband can hardly be expected to support her budding movie career all by himself.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh goodie, another :sponge: movie...who is bringing the :pop:

:lame:

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

First thing I see here is that Candy has crossed a line. The Ramseys are to be referred to as the Ramseys, not by any other name. Candy can continue to voice her opinion that they killed their daughter, but she will do it in a nicer tone. *grin*

************************puke************************

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I wonder if she's got Tyler ... (whatsername?) to play jameson? (The actress that jameson thinks looks like her).

7. Prairie

Prairie Member

Hunter Tylo! Yes! That's the one Jameson imagines herself to look like.

Candy crossed a line? Say it isn't so!

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Hunter Tylo! Jameson could only wish.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Prairie

Prairie Member

I see the resemblance, actually. They both have noses. One is more attractive than the other. They both have two eyes. Of course, one pair is striking, the other pair is, um, eyes.

Jameson's eyebrows seem to be sliding down the side of her face. She needs to see an aethetician about that. It's drawing her eyes down. One of the fast fixes that can take years off a face. They actually start too high on her face, so that the brow looks like it's curving, not arching. She wouldn't notice the difference between her brows and Tylo's, though. No...they're like twins.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK now fair is fair...that one stringy strand of hair of Tylo's...doesn't that look familiar to ya'll? That must be the resemblance, I'm sure of it.

11. Prairie

Prairie Member

Moab, I'd have to see another pic of Jameson to be sure, but with some imagination, I can see how that strand could fit in with Jameson's look. Maybe it would be easier if Tylo's was oily.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh you have got to be kidding me!!!!!

Now what's the little multihatted heifer up to?

Oh yeah, Moab, I vote for Cecille!!!! What a classic Norma Desmond type Jams will make.

Hir fans have never deserted her...nopey nope....never. Still loyal and post or write Jams constantly....just like Norma's butler/hubby did.

Candy? Crossing a line? What'd she call the Rams?

The Scamseys? ....actually Candy's lasted longer at the swamp, this time, than I expected.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

True...maybe we could slick up that one strand a bit, but I think unless you let it cake up for a period of time over something like a deep fryer, she would never be able to get it oily enough!

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Jameson is the only one ready for her close-up.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey guys, do we know "why" Jameson was ill? Was it elective surgery perhaps...like a facelift? So she could go meet her "director". :laffbig: Hurry, someone get out the measuring stick, by golly, cause if she is 6 feet tall now then we will know she had one! (And don't even go there WY, cause I know what you are thinking...lol)

16. Jayelles

Be Fair folks

jameson didn't say what KIND of director she was meeting. Could be a director of traffic, a director of the department of psychiatry, a director of customer relations at the local supermarket.....

17. Jayelles

If she's negotiating selling her story to a film/documentary maker then she will want that story to be as juicy and as embellished as possible.

Let's not forget that:-

1) She logged in as jameson just 5 minutes before logging in as JK and posting that jameson had "serious" health concerns - there is little doubt that jameson is JK. Why the need for subterfuge? Why couldn't she just post under her jameson hat to say she was ill? Answer - for drama and mystery.

2) She turned up at the Chris Wolf chat, hung around later and exchanged messages with MJenn. Meanwhile, a thread had been started at her own forum where some of her less enlightened members were posting their concerns about her health and absence. It took jameson a couple more days to respond on that thread - despite having been active elsewhere on the Internet. Not nice.

3) When she did respond, she hinted some more about the seriousness of her health concerns - to the extent that she actually planted the suggestion that "something" might happen to her ... but that a good friend would take up the "project" for her if that scenario evolved. Probably as intended, some of her less enlightened posters interpreted this as her health concerns being life threatening.

During the period of jameson's absence, I believe she continued to log in under a variety of alter hats. These are hats who have been members for some time but who have rarely posted.

If jameson tells her story, I hope she tells the whole story - the deceit, the hat games, the semantic games ... the lies ... the lot.

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I can think of some new hats for Jams:

HunterTyloWannbe

SkankSupreme

I'mnotjamsIswear

Bendstruth

BScentral

I just wonder what 'vanity publisher' Jammo has contacted.

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I see jameson has her bags packed. All those nights creepy-crawling around the forums 24/7 doesn't do much for the circles under her eyes, yes? I know that picture has been around for years, so maybe it's just the reproduction qualities of the photo, but she sure looks like the yellow-bellied reptile she is.

But, really, kids, come on, now. We all know we can't judge a book by its cover or a person by her face. We have to judge jameson by her (ready for this?) actions. *grin*

I do have to quibble a bit about the "can't judge someone by their looks" saying. I think a lot of times you can judge someone by her face. If she looks looney, chances are, she's looney. If she looks like a liar, chances are, she's a liar. If she looks mean, chances are, she's mean.

There are some who are very good at covering their true selves. They are called sociopaths. There are actually quite a lot of them around. We just don't know it, because they hide it so well. If one is very observant, though, many times one can pick up on things the deceivers don't want us to pick up on.

The old saying still goes - when someone shows (and sometimes tells) you what s/he really is, for God sake, believe them. We all know what skank has shown us in the past. Believe it.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Funny, funny, funny!

We have been more than ready for her Back-Down though.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice