Charlevoix Venetian Festival

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Hello Everyone.... Aurora reporting a John Ramsey sighting at the Venetian Festival this eve. He walked right by me twice. No Patsy or other family members with him. He was alone ...just stopping to chat with whomever. The snake blended in with the crowds. There was a great lighted boat show and fireworks afterwards.

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hi Aurora,

Thanks for that update. I was wondering if JR had a job of some kind...any kind of job. Do you know?

3. Aurora

Aurora Member

zoomama

Job? He lost his bid for office.... Her business in downtown Charlevoix is gone.... and he just looked like a regular tourist. Shorts and a polo top. He acts like big stuff around that place...let me tell you. I looked down and let him pass as we were hoping we weren't recognized from our last visit to town.. when we opened our Ramsey under the umbrella...umbrellas. *LOL* I didn't notice he had any family with him either time I saw him. The last times I saw them....he had all his family with him. If she was there.... I didn't see her this time. We didn't go to the crowning of Miss Venetian Festival and I know she hates to miss those!!!

I don't think he is hard up for money. He still hangs with the elite country club type crowd.~

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hey, Aurora!

Good to see you. Thanks for the report of a Ramsey sighting.

Patsy must be very ill, if she did not attend this Festival. It is something she always enjoyed...well, except for that one time...;)... :flash:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Aurora. This is as close as any of us will ever get to the Ramseys. I did read your report before about opening the Ramsey umbrellas. You're very brave!

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Aurora.

I remember my mother when she was sick. My father never left her side unless he had to. Let along go to any social event without her.

There really isn't anything wrong with John going to the festival. I guess I just find it odd. That's all.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I surely agree there is nothing wrong with going to the festival. I think it is typical and characteristic, almost predictable, behavior on his part.

I've known and seen one (deceased) with brain cancer. It isn't pretty. But this one had the spouse by the bedside until the end. Very admirable, imho.

8. Aurora

Aurora Member

Festival

I am sure that Patsy gave John her blessing to go to the festival. He was there making the rounds and I saw him stopping to chat with various people. Mayhaps he was telling everyone how his wife was doing?

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

As my friend Wy pointed out to me, this is typical Ramsey behavior.........moving on with their life when someone dies.

We just THOUGHT that they were quick with JonBenet.

Repetition, John, Repetition.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice