According to Susan Bennet Patsy Needs a Miracle.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Susan Bennet posted.

"Patsy's health
    If you believe in the power of prayer, please pray for Patsy now. She still needs a miracle."

I pray that Patsy is forgiven for the lies she has told and the lives she has destroyed but mostly, I pray that JonBenet forgives her.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I saw the thread, but I don't think Susan Bennett has privileged information about Patsy's health. Patsy has been battling cancer for years - the latest official updates told us it has spread to her brain - an indication that it is very advanced. Recently, Patsy dropped out of the public eye altogether so it's a fair bet she's pretty poorly.

jameson's post *hints* that she knows something, but I'd say it was no more than an educated guess.

The Ramseys know that anything jameson gets to know will end up in a sensational tabloid story - courtesy of a "family friend". At this stage in Patsy's illness, I'd say the ramseys would/should be taking steps to make sure jameson does not get any scoops.

I wonder how her "project" is coming along? Did she find the right pro-dooser?

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I surely pray that the Lord's will be done.

Jayelles, I've sort of been wondering about the "project" too. I asked about the reward ($100,000!) for info, if it's still in effect. I'm thinking it must not be, and another avenue for desired income from the case emerged. The Project.

4. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Patsy

Ok here are my thoughts about this latest round of cancer....Doncha alll think that Patsy's living hell is actually all these bouts of cancer that she has gone through the past couple of years?If I were Patsy, I think I would pray that I would finally be able to die so that the pain would go away..Perhaps Patsy is living her hell here on earth..Her greatest nightmare is having to fight cancer over and over. Perhaps this is her punishment....

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

some thoughts

No degree of pain and suffering by Patsy, from her cancer, can compare to the horrific pain and suffering endured by a little girl on that Christmas night in Boulder so many years ago.
    JonBenet was, no doubt, aware of that moment, however fleeting, when her eyes met with those of her killer; when that blow was struck; when that rope was tightened around her neck; when that last gasp of breadth was taken; when life was so prematurely and so viciously ripped away from her tiny body. I think of how helpless she was and how despicable were the acts of her killer; how her last conscious moment was seeing the one person on earth that she trusted the most, destroy the vehicle she needed to live out her allotted time on this old orb.
    I think of her limp little body lying in that damp dark basement, awaiting “discovery†by someone she had loved and trusted.
    I think of all those innocent people, so publicly humiliated; whose only “crime†was being acquainted with the Ramsey’s. (Especially that wonderful old man who played Santa, who had to move away from Boulder, and who died broken-hearted, from all the bad press, generated by the Ram team.)
    I think of all the money the taxpayers of Boulder expended in searching down dead-end roads, many of which were suggested by the Ramsey’s.
    I think of all that. Yes, I do.
    Pain? I know something about pain. I watched my loving husband die of leukemia, some five years ago. He was surrounded by friends and family who dearly loved him. He passed over to the other side knowing the true meaning of love. His pain was real but most of the time the meds worked well enough for him to endure.
    Patsy’s current pain? Are we really using space to discuss that oxymoron? She is a walking, talking, breathing, pain-ridden wasteland of pain.
    I am more concerned with JB’s pain; a kind of pain to end all pain. I am more concerned with Fleet White and his family’s pain; Santa and his family’s pain; etc., etc., etc.; and even the little puppy dog Patsy exchanged and finally gave away, because she couldn’t toilet train him.
    Cancer is awful and we all will eventually die. I do not wish anybody pain; even my worst enemies. Yes, Patsy is hurting in more ways than we can possibly imagine.
    Forgive me for rambling. I thirst for justice, but “vengeance is mine, sayest the Lord.â€
    Amen and amen.
    :leaf:
    Greenleaf

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Behold, a pale horse. The man that sat on him was Death. And Hell followed with him."

Hell's coming with him.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

No Comment

.............................tick................tock........................

8. Aurora

Aurora Member

LurkerXIV

I shall finish your tick tock...

With every tick that thou dost give..... cuts short the time thou has to live~

9. Jayelles

My heart bleeds for Patsy. Love her or hate her, she's had a lot of heartache in her life and I cannot help but feel a great deal of compassion and angst for her suffering right now.

I have said elsewhere that IF Patsy was involved in JonBenet's death then I think it would undoubtedly have been an accident of some sort. I think JonBenet was the apple of her eye and would have given her so much joy. Accidents can and do happen and if Patsy struck out at JonBenet in a moment of rage, she would have been forgiven for she would surely have punished herself more than anything else in doing so. What I would find unforgivable would have been covering it up afterwards but then for me, lying is one of the worst sins. Honesty can be respected - lying just adds to the sin.

jameson has started yet another stupid, plonker, tosshead thread challenging "the BORG" to "prove" that the ramseys are guilty and of course if anyone could "prove" their guilt, the Ramseys would be behind bars now. The sad fact is that there is no conclusive proof that the ramseys killed Jonbenet NOR is there any conclusive proof that an intruder did so and that, coupled with the FACT that the Ramseys refused to speak with police or to take polygraphs - is what leaves the ramseys under an umbrella of suspicion to this day. No amount of petty name-calling by jameson will change that fact.

Having no proof that the ramseys killed Jonbenet does not make them innocent. They are given the PRESUMPTION of innocence until proven guilty of course, but only they know whether they were involved in BR's murder or not.

Looking back at the past few years, I would imagine that the Ramseys would feel less animosity towards the nameless, faceless "BORG" than they would against supposed friends and supporters who sold them out to the tabloids whenever an opportunity presented itself.

If I believed in miracles, I would pray for one for Patsy. As it stands, I can only hope that her suffering isn't too much for her to bear.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Jayelles, I saw where you started a thread at purgatory wondering how long it would be from the time jameson had recovered from her illness to the time she'd start a borg thread. I think it was one month. She was back at the swamp on July 7 and started a borg thread started Aug 6. Now there's two borg threads, plus a wounded thread.

Didn't she steal the name webbsleuths, took it with her when she left or something like that. If cs's name sold for 40K, I wonder what that makes the theft of her forum name amount to. I think I might change my hat to jammeson or jamerson. Lol. Only kidding. Some borg should do that.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Who couldn't use a miracle every now and then?

I just like to believe that the deserving are the ones that are the recipients, the Ones that pay their dues in other ways than just gracing us with their presence.

Not the Ones that sealed my opinion by their own actions.......as well as in-actions......way before The National Enquirer, jameson, Steve Thomas, The Whites, etc., added whatever InSight they had. Way before I logged on, way before my years sitting here wondering how such a blatant travesty of justice could successfully play out long enough for JonBenet to have lived another little lifetime.

Good-Bye, Patsy. I Highly Doubt that you and I will cross paths in another World and that's too bad as I know in My Heart that I will get to find out if Little Angels get their ears pierced and mingle with Mary's that are truly Saints.

RR/Hayley

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I spoke with someone in Charlevoix tonight.

She confirmed what Susan Bennet stated.

Patsy needs a miracle.

13. Jayelles

After all her ... ehm ... lies and misinformation, jameson posted this:-

In FACT, the only official statement that the Ramsey investigation team has made about the DNA was to say that it may NOT be the killer's DNA.

This statement was made by Tom Bennett earlier this year. He broke years of silence to make it and he did so after Ramsey supporters repeatedly claimed in the media that the DNA was the killer's. Obviously, he felt a strong need to put the record straight about the lies and misinformation which Ramsey supporters are repeatedly circulating. If "LE" really did think the DNA belonged to the killer, I think he would have maintained his policy of silence on the matter.

14. Jayelles

Tricia - the statement that "Patsy needs a miracle" could have been said at any time during thelast few years.

IMO jameson just wants people to think she's still "in there". I don't believe for one second that the Ramseys would give her the time of day. The only people who will provide her with information these day are most likely "C" Rated acquaintances who are trying to appear "in the know".

The Ramseys know that jameson sells stories to the tabs. In fact, looking back over old threads, jameson has often posted little hints of information BEFORE those stories appeared in the tabs.

Let's see if there's something in the tabs next week and if so, we'll know where it came from ;-)

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It might be a miracle if her deacon LL husband were with her instead of attending festivals in another state. Solow.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Tom Bennett

I would like to read an update on Tom Bennett. Anyone?

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The Update on Tom.........

He COULD have been a Contender,
    yet all JonBenet gets is ANOTHER Pretender,
    as the The District Attorney is actually the Public Defender.

RR

18. Elle

Elle Member

Very clever RR! :)

19. Jayelles

Just a thought - I wonder if anyone is camped outside the Ramsey home waiting for the scoop? I can think of at least one person capable of that. Disgusting.

20. wombat

wombat Member

I'd bet my dog (huge, stupid, loveable malamute named Whisper) that the tabs at a minimum are camped in both Charlevoix and Roswell, GA. As I said in the other thread, I think the networks are updating all Patsy files right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice