Family Guy Quote.......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 18, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Leave it to Peter Griffin to tell it like it is while in a Courtroom.......

Peter: Wait, wait, wait. Your Honor, there is something further . Look, I know I screwed up big time, but I only did it so I could get my kids back. I love 'em, and I think it's a bum rap that just because I'm retarded, that makes me an unfit parent. There are plenty of unfit parents out there who aren't retarded, but they got to keep their kids. Bing Crosby, Joan Crawford. I think the Ramseys' still got one left. I just want them back, Your Honor, and you're the only one who can help me. Whaddaya say?"

Attached Files:

2. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Damn the broccoli !

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

LOL River Rat! That's pretty funny!

Have you seen the "Butters" episode of South Park? It's raunchy but hilarious and it has a scathing send-up of the Ramseys.

-Tea

4. RiverRat

Hey.......

They asked for a miracle...........

Anyone wanna go Fifty Bucks that Patsy makes a Come-Back after I just presented her with a possible new LawSuit?!

:takeabow:
    RR

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why don't you pull a Jameson and call Woody or the Enquirer..if he finds it before the Rams do you think they'll still get a kickback?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok, color me out of touch, but who is Peter Griffin?

I did see the South Park episode with Butters. That was TOO FUNNY.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I saw that Family Guy bit a few weeks ago. I was informed about it by someone who is a much bigger Family Guy fan than I, and it was beautiful!

Never saw that South Park episode. What's the title of it, anyway?

8. RiverRat

The episode is entitled "Petarded" - look for it in reruns. Down here, Family Guy is on the Cartoon Network every night at eleven and Sundays on FOX.

I used to have a picture from the one South Park show.....the Scamseys, Gary ConDidIt, and one Oranthal James Sicko all seated together in a scene titled "The Guilty Party." I'll have to check my old PC for it.

Attached Files:

9. RiverRat

You will love this one!

To my delight, another Ramsey reference was included in Family Guy's Episode 303 from Season Three. Enjoy!

Lois: Listen, Brian's very depressed. Can you take him with you to the laser rock show tonight?

Peter: If there's one thing I'm good at doing, it's cheering people up......

Flash Back to a gravesight.........

Peter: Mr. And Mrs. Ramsey, Jon Benet's untimely death is a tragedy. I will not rest until I find her killer, or killers.

John and Patsy: Really. Don't bother. Nothing's going to bring our baby back.

Peter: No, I insist. I will make it my life's work to find out...

John and Patsy: We're fine! Just drop it! "

:reporter:
    http://www.planet-familyguy.com/pfg/subtitles.php?a=episode&id=40

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:spit: :floor: :borgsmile :rolling: :bowdown:

Are you saying...Family Guy...BORG?!

11. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Damn the BORG, and Damn broccoli!

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, and I missed the blasted thing!

13. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat,

Thank you for explaining what Family Guy was all about. Unfortunately we don't get this Fox channel here. This sure is different! :) At least I will know what you're all talking about now. :)

14. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Rr

Did you know that SouthPark is all based on the town I live in Conifer? Weird, heh?

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

You're right, CB. In fact, that is the town which Butters asks directions to as he tries to get back home.

-Tea

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

We are very big Family Guy and South Park fans in my household. We own the DVD collections of both, and if I'm in a really bad mood or not feeling well, my husband will ask if I want to watch the Ramsey episodes on either or both of them to make me laugh. The Butters episode on South Park is of course the most famous in my circles and I think we could all recite the script by heart at this point. It just never gets old.

Like every other show, some are more funny than others, but overall the writing on both shows is nothing less than brilliant at times!

17. RiverRat

Babe!

Now I am really on your side with trying to convince Hubby to move! I worry enough about you being that close to Boulder........

RR

18. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Rr

Hubby said we ain't moving! He is waiting until our house value increases to 1 million. Houses have nearly tripled since we moved in (8/2002), so it won't be long. Once they open up the new Safeway Shopping Center (They just opened up the King Soopers), I am outta here....I didn't move up the mountains to live in the city.....I can't believe that they decided to build all these things right after we moved in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice