Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I was amazed/stunned/really can't think of the right word to describe my feelings when I first heard the new developments. I'm glad to hear Natalie's father talking.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I was amazed/stunned/really can't think of the right word to describe my feelings when I first heard the new developments. I'm glad to hear Natalie's father talking.
    I agree JC. I sure hope this poor father can find out what happened to his daughter.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

There are thousands of "reports" flying around right now, but in one, I did read that Beth was headed to Aruba with John Ramsey. IF true......I worry that John's search for JonBenet's killer will be interupted for an extended time period.........
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    There are thousands of "reports" flying around right now, but in one, I did read that Beth was headed to Aruba with John Ramsey. IF true......I worry that John's search for JonBenet's killer will be interupted for an extended time period.........
    LOL!

Oh NO! Not that - how does that poor man ever keep up that frantic pace??? Of course he's been an inspiration to Natalee's father, so it's only right that he be there to lend his support (and get his mug on TV again with that hang-dog face).

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    He is probably whispering sweet nothings in her ear, like "boys will be boys" and ""forgive her attacker" and "let's move on".
    Ain't that the truth!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

At Why Nut's blog, the link to this record of JR's flight plans reveals this:

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
    20-Nov-2007 BE35/G [From:] Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) [To:] Boyne City Muni (N98) 12:16PM EST 04:14PM EST 3:58

20-Nov-2007 BE35/G [From:] Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) [To:]Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) 12:16PM EST Diverted
    Boyne City Municiple Airport is in Boyne City, Michigan.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2059W
    Last edited by koldkase; November 25, 2007, 1:33 am at Sun Nov 25 1:33:45 UTC 2007.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

He is still Diverted........

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

JR is scheduled to return to Atlanta today, flying out at 1 PM:

25-Nov-2007 BE35/G [From:] Boyne City Muni (N98) [To:] Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) 01:00PM EST 05:15PM EST Scheduled
    I've noticed in the last month John is spending a lot of time in Atlanta. He went back to Michigan for Thanksgiving, it appears, though. Did he take Burke with him? Where is he staying in Atlanta, I wonder? With family? His brother, perhaps? Or is Burke the one flying back and forth, as he also has his license to fly?

There were a lot of flights into and out of Alabama, maybe to Arkansas once or twice last month, if I remember correctly, so I guess that's John visiting with Beth for sure.

At any rate, it doesn't appear John's in Aruba now.

Where did you read he was going to Aruba with Beth, RR?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Oh, it's at one of those hundred of places I have read out over the past three days. Maybe I can narrow it down from there....

Oh, not to worry or bother, RiverRat. It seems John has flown back to ARKANSAS today, so my money is on Beth being THERE:

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
    28-Nov-2007 BE35/G [From:] Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) [To:] Adams Field (KLIT) 08:40AM EST 10:19AM CST 2:39
    Adams Field (KLIT) airport is in Little Rock, Arkansas.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Cool

Some on the Natalee message boards are wondering why all of a sudden Greta from FOX News seems to be left out of the loop now and that CNN now has a closer connection it seems to Beth.......I wonder if some Johnny Come Lately has anything to do with it!

They are all out.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.