Tom Miller is writing a book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tom "Doc" Miller, Judith Phillips husband, is writing a book that will be published in England.

In the book he points the finger right at Patsy.

Thank God SOMEONE has the balls to step up to the plate since Lin Wood started his Sue-A-Thon and write the truth.

If someone wouldn't mind doing a brief re-cap of just who Tom Miller is and why this book is a good thing, I would appreciate it.

I don't know any details so let's just keep our eyes and ears open.

Remember long ago he said he was writing a book. It's a safe bet to say that he had trouble finding a publisher here in the US.

If anyone knows anything to the contrary about this info please let me know.

Thanks,
    Tricia

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

This is great news! Ever since the Lin Wood & Ramsey Show began their assault on the First Amendment, American media hasn't wanted to touch the truth with a ten-foot pole. I'm glad the Brits still have their cojones intact.

Looks like there will be a line of us ordering from Amazon.com.uk in the near future.

Go Tom go! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'll keep my eyes open for it. I have two pieces of advice for Tom Miller in writing his book and they would both be very important for any success in the UK market:-

1. is to EXPOSE the Tracey III fraud in his book. The documentary was watched by many Brits and they accept it as being the truth. Very few Brits are on the forums to find out that it was a fairy story.

2. ensure that you explain the various aspects of the American legal system as they are introduced in the book. The American legal system is very far removed from ours and we find it confusing. A little "family tree" at the start of the book explaining "who's who" and what their roles of authority are would be VERY helpful.

If Miller doesn't mention the Mr X hoax, his book won't make a whole lot of sense.

4. Elle

Elle Member

5. Elle

Elle Member

Good advice, Jayelles. I hope Tom Miller reads this. Maybe you should be writing your own book, and inform the British public. I agree with what you're saying here. They have been very misinformed, thanks to Michael Tracey. :)

6. Aurora

Aurora Member

Title

Wonder what the title of Tom's book will be?

How about ... How to get away with murder in America... Lie, cover your tracks...and make sure you have lots of money for lawyers.

7. Elle

Elle Member

His title is "Murder in Small Places"

http://www.acandyrose.com/08201999coloradovsmiller.htm

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Message from Judith

Dear Forums for Justice,

My husband, “Doc†Miller’s website is not docslaw.com but instead it is www.thomascdocmiller.com. The former website was built by an excon with a criminal history as long as your arm. Doc once defended him and had to withdraw from his case.

Thanks,

Judith Phillips
    Denver

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  10. RiverRat

Thanks, Moab. For some reason, jameson is trying to give Candy all the credit when it turns out to be some other non-innocent bystander.

RR

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey :mears:
    There should be a law about using the words Candy and Credit in the same sentence, don't you think? Nothing new about Jameson having the wrong information either is there? ;)

It looks to me like Jameson has gone overboard providing all the rest of the information about Tom dating back to when God was a Sophomore...but there is still one question unanswered...boxers or briefs?????

12. RiverRat

SwampChit

jameson:

I think Candy might have set this up - - if not, she probably knows who did.

I would like to know "the rest of the story" with Judith and Tom. The BORG expected a lot of them and they really had nothing to give other than BORG rhetoric and opinion. What did the BORG really expect?

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    08-30-05, 02:36 PM (EST)

4. "RE: Doc's old site"
    In response to message #3

I posted a long time ago on CS about the ex-con behind that site. Sorry CS is down, the gutter destroyed it, as you know from having them here. You never let them in anywhere, or let anything out for them to steal.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    08-30-05, 02:37 PM (EST)

5. "RE: Doc's old site"
    In response to message #4

I can't wait to read what Doc has to say about Fleet and the man in overalls running from the subpoena server. It's SICKENING the public hasn't heard about it yet.
    :snake:

13. RiverRat

The Gutter did it again! I don't know what it was or how, but we The Gutter stand accused of doing something with Cybersleuths.

I can't think of a thing other than helping to open SkyDog's eyes to the eyesore he left behind.

As my above post states, that used to be Miller's web-site. It is not my problem if there is feud between Doc and his former associate, but I feel that it is best for us to have any and all insight.

Judith was posting here as Cookie to promote the book, I have no problem refreshing those threads if need be. If Candy has taught us nothing else - Anything and Anyone involved with DARNAY HOFFMAN needs to prove that they have nothing but pure interest as opposed to a financial interest in JonBenet.

Right, jameson?

RR

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Moab made me do it.

OK, y'all got me curious, so I started googling. And here are some of the strange things I found out about Miller's ex-website owner, starting with Whois.com:

Owned by Steve Gartin of Colorado, various towns come up, but mostly Denver and that area.

As for whatever his past crimes/sins are, what I found online is kinda' interesting, trivia-wise, anyhow:

Seems Steve Gartin is a middle-aged martial arts "guru" for some obscure, hybrid group that basically involves kicking and smacking. Of course. (Do they grow these Peter Pan mutants in Colorado? How many is this now? Kenady, Lee Hill, this Gartin guy....) If you google this guy, you may have the fun of finding some emails the old grouches send to each other with "challenges" to kick each others' butts if only they could end up at the same place at once. Very boring stuff.

According to these online sites, Gartin has fallen out with Thomas Miller because of unpaid "paralegal" type fees of some sort. I thought Ginja and DejaNu would get a kick out of these documents:

http://www.flagstaffjusticecourt.com/images/Fax to Grievance Counsel.pdf

Then there is this very long, rambling, and quite pathetic court motion filed in August of '96 against his ex-wife, her parents, her boyfriend, their lawyers, the judge--but not yet the AG of Colorado or the FBI--that comes later in 2001:

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cach...on_msg51548.shtml+steve+gartin+colorado&hl=en

And finally, the coup de gras, and you gotta' give the guy points for staying power, from 2001, yep, he's now after everyone but the president. At least he got some help with legalese and grammar in this one:

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cach...idatingWitnesses.pdf+steve+gartin+'fbi'&hl=en

One does wonder how Thomas Miller ended up with this guy working for him. Bad move.

Oh, and my guess...boxers.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ban me now. Seriously.

And speaking of ransom note analyses...here is why I am here, in spite of all the crow I will be dining on for the next century.

While doing a day's worth of research on these characters...why? I have no idea, except even they look better than the gulf news right now...I ran into some very interesting coinkydinkies. Ones I've been hunting down for a very long time.

For anyone with a memory like mine or new to the case, here's an ACandyRose link with a recap of early Ramsey hijinks in this case:

http://www.acandyrose.com/08201999coloradovsmiller.htm

(Thanks ACR; as usual, you rock!)

J. Donald Vacca is the Ramsey/Haddon employee/document examiner from whom Globe editor Frost tried to buy a copy of the ransom note, starting the whole Tom Wolfish business ending in a foolish dramady of pathetic proportions and hard consequences for many. After hours of googling, I (again) discovered that detailed information on J. Donald Vacca is very elusive. All I could get was "Colorado document examiner who once worked for the Denver Police Dpt." more or less, with a few bare essential credentials here and there.

So, bored to death, wondering if I really should click on that next obscure link or clean house...I made the obvious choice. And lo and behold...there was Vacca again...in an unrelated report on some legal website about an old law suit in...oh...1994?...testifying about some signatures on some employment documents. But what was interesting...was that there was also expert testimony from ANOTHER Colorado document examiner I'd tried a few years ago to find, tipped off by a reporter once about him--a MR. BRADLEY. I now see where I went wrong. His name is NOT "Don." It's Andrew Bradley, of Andrew Bradley & Associates, of Denver, Colorado.

Of course, these two document analysis experts were testifying to opposite findings in this particular case, but no matter, we all know how that goes:

http://www.courts.state.co.us/district/02nd/probate/cases/94pr2106_7-17-95.htm

Some of Petitioner's most convincing evidence consisted of three employment-related documents allegedly signed by Robinson in late 1994 in which Robinson refers to Pecht as his spouse. Respondent introduced the expert opinion of Mr. Bradley a forensic documents examiner that the three signatures were forgeries. Petitioner introduced another expert, Mr. Vacca, who testified that the signatures could be those of Robinson. There was uncontroverted testimony that the notarization of all three documents was fraudulent. The Court feels that this documentary evidence was inconclusive. The Court also has concluded that the resolution of this mystery is not dispositive of the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coinkydinky? You decide: J. Donald Vacca is a private document examiner in Colorado, formerly of the Denver PD, who obviously works privately now for lawyers--and worked for the Ramseys. Mr. Andrew Bradley is also a highly experienced forensic document examiner with 30 years experience, including work with the Denver Police Dept. and the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office.

OK, if you're still conscious and don't get it, let me make two other points that I'm pondering, because in the gutter, all I got is pondering, not having inside connections because you don't get this low in the gutter by kissing butts for info, you know:

Lou Smit...former Arapahoe County LE cohort, right?

You know, the same "neighboring" Arapahoe County that undermined the BPD investigation every chance they got, backing up legend-in-his-own-mind Smit with their Ramsey spin on the Tracey crocumentaries.

And the other thing...the one that got me in the the "hmmmmmm" mood to start with is a post...from the omnipotent swampster DonBradley, who never tires of putting out red herrings at every chance...all for the Ramseys:

DonBradley
    Member since 9-10-02
    08-27-05, 06:50 PM (EST)

2. "I don't either"
    In response to message #1

>A. Mr. Lewis wanted information on the ransom note, the autopsy
    >report, sources inside the DA's office, the police department,
    >and any documents or information regarding the JBR case. I wanted
    >to examine the ransom note as a handwriting expert. I did not know
    >that Mr. Vacca had been given the note.
    >>I don't believe him.

Neither do I. Why didn't he come to me with that briefcase full of a thirty grand bribe. I didn't have the note. He knew I didn't have the note, but he somehow accidentally wound up at midnight with his client 'unknowingly' having a 30 grand bribe and it was a sheer coincidence that that man just happened to be in posession of the note?

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/736.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, the implications.... The connections.... The ransom note spelling.... The confessions to child murder.... The arrogant declarations of "inside" knowledge, Ramsey thoughts and actions....

What to think, what to think....

Anyhow, if none of this makes any sense, just ignore it. I have been away from the gutter for some time, and I'm not the lowlife, scum-sucking, lying, truth-murdering ditch dweller I once was, I admit. I just can't keep up with all the misinformation, spin, and pure stupidity anymore. My liver is now the consistency of shoe leather, and this crack ho just can't chase those cars as fast as I used to, sad to say. sigh What's a gutter reject to do?

OK, I posted all this as I was coerced to do, since me fellow pyrate wouldn't do it fer me, so you can ban me now. Back to licking dollar bills in hopes of getting a little gutter buzz....

:loser:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  16. RiverRat

What Happens in the Gutter, Stays in the Gutter........

Welcome Back! I'm going to have to Beg you to stay, you CANNOT just breeze in here and toss out a few brilliant posts and then leave. Ain't Happening. The Mods decide who get's banned but I decide who stays.....Jayelles.......get this woman a T Shirt, please!

RR
    Prayers for Greenleaf

17. Jayelles

T-Shirt

TOO LATE RiverRat...... Madame jayelles designed KK her own t-shirt approximately 13 months, 13 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes and 13 seconds ago...:-

[​IMG]

18. Elle

Elle Member

Haven't had my first cup of coffee yet, and I'll make it strong and go read KK's post again, and again.
    V-e-r-r-r-r-y interesting!
    Okay! Strong cup of coffee now downed and Migraine medication on hand, I've decided to leave this to the Legal Eagles. Go Deja Go! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2005
  19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Welcome home KK...it seems RR and Madam Jayelles have your number, but good! All I do is sign em up and blow my whistle now and again, so all your ban-me-please fluff doesn't affect me-doesn't affect me-doesn't affect me (damn that record player I got hit on the head with when I was younger).

So mucking through...isn't that terribly interesting that a Ramsey/Jamsey spinster hat is a combination of two actual document examiners? I guess if I had to make up a hat for a forum out of Donald Vacca and Andrew Bradley, that Don Bradley is just as good as Brad Vacca, eh?

Jayelles, did you have the machines running all night? Are the T-shirts available to be shipped already?

20. Jayelles

I have a whole army of hamsters waiting to turn dem wheels. Le GutterWear has an ever changing range of spectacular, contemporary lines of fashion items ranging from le gutter tanga to greasy-spoon-jamwear to flame-retardant borgy-borgy-wear.

You name it, we got it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice