Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Maxi has passed away

If anyone has been around the JonBenet forums for very long they for certain knew Maxi.

Maxi was the moderater extraordinaire at Websleuths for many years. She was always fair. Everyone loved Maxi.

Maxi fought a very brave battle against breast cancer. I remember Maxi posting something about how she didn't even have a lump. Just a patch of irritated skin which turned out to be cancer.

I have no info on the funeral. If anyone knows anything please post it here or at WS. I would like to send flowers or make a donation from all of us.

God Bless you Maxi. You were one of a kind.
    Last edited by Tricia; August 31, 2005, 6:07 pm at Wed Aug 31 18:07:04 UTC 2005.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I'm very sorry to hear this.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

God bless you, dear Maxi. Rest well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    I would like to send flowers or make a donation from all of us.
    That is so sweet, thank you.

Thoughts and prayers for Maxi's family. Enjoy that better place Maxi.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default Maxi, Rest In Peace

Maxi was such a beautiful person. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet her and correspond with her. Her gentle Quaker soul came through in many discussions. She was always willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Our posting community has lost a wonderful member.

My condolences to Maxi's family.

Default Such Sad News

As an old timer at Websleuths, I posted for quite a long time with Maxi. She was special and truly one of a kind

The sadness is overwhelming and my thoughts and prayers are with her friends and loved ones; then again, if you knew her, you loved her.

She will be sorely missed and truly mourned

Bless you Maxi and rest in peace always
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

JonBenet has lost a wonderful advocate on earth, but she's gained another one in heaven. Maxi was a solid and honest poster who will be sorely missed on the forums.

Many condolences to Maxi's family and friends.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

Good Night, Sweetie............Job Well Done.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Sleep well Dear Heart. A rest well earned. You shall always be remembered for your fairness and your caring. You did good.

Midnight_Wolf

Oh, I am so heartbroken to read this news. Dearest Maxi was truly a treasure on earth. She will be deeply missed. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones.

Darn it I thought Maxi would overcome her cancer. Sad to hear this Maxi was a good and fair moderator whom I respected. She will be missed.

Hi ya Koldkase....long time no see. I was wondering if you had left the forums permanently to be with your grandchild.