Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default To Our Friends in Galveston and Houston,

and in all the places along the Gulf Coast:

Our thoughts are with you all as Hurricane Rita heads for land. We hope you are all safe and sound and out of harm's way. Prayers going up for all of you, especially those who work at the hospitals in the area.

Amen, May he calm this storm.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

Don't Mess With Texas! If only it were that easy.......in the meantime, my love and prayers are with my LoneStar buddies as they await the ride of a lifetime. Don't forget that if this little rat can do it, you can too.

Please check in, yes, even you VP....don't forget that I have your number Lady. If I can find you in one hurricane, I can find you in two.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Whippler

Hi,
    Our buddy whippler moved back to Galviston. Be safe, my prayers are with you. Quinn

Default Whip,

We are thinking of you and your children. Hope you have found a very safe place to ride out the storm. Please contact us to let us know how you are! We care.

I admit, as far north as we are I am nervous. If that's considered whining, sobeit. That zanax mentioned on another thread is sounding good to me. I hope JustChillun checks in.

Arrow

Rita hasn't messed with Texas too badly so far. The major concern now is if she hangs up North like predicted there will still be some major flooding from the heavy rains. Port Arthur took a big hit - so (maybe) no Spring Break there in 2006. The only loss of life I have heard of so far is the eldely that died in the bus fire and a child that drowned in a pool once the family arrived in Austin (someone wasn't watching the child close enough - very sad.)

I heard from a reliable source around 3 ish this morning that there had been a shooting at an Austin evacuation shelter but didn't think to ask if anyone died. I am shocked to think that there were not thorough weapon searches at these centers when everyone knows what happened after Katrina and that some of these same people were moving on.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I hope JustChillun checks in.
    Have had Chillun on my mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by she wounded
    Have had Chillun on my mind too.
    Wow been a while since I checked this site and thanks everyone for the prayers. Will have to say it was a experience for me as I[belive it] am not a highway driver at all[will fly first]but drove with the little hero and strenght I have now gained 23hrs with friends to follow. But to my amazement found myself to come back on my own and the little soldier with me. Got directions;put my mind in the right state and by the grace of god got us home safe after 7hrs by ourselfs. I feel as confident as ever after this.Thanks again and to chillin hopr u-r-safe and im-me.WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Good to hear from you, Whip!

Glad you escaped the hurricane, and drove away and back safely with your little hero. Hope all is going well with you now. Are you still working at the same hospital? (The one where all the nutty criminals go for treatment??)

Treatment? Damm, I thought they worked there. At least, that's what the heart surgeon was supposedly doing, and the other guy, the one who got canned for fraud ("my name is Mee-shell' , and I am Fwench"...)...and the guy that was selling body parts...and , and , and...

I'll take the guys with the schitty sense of humor who tell the corny jokes, any time.

At least ya don't have to watch your back so thoroughly around them.

Whipp', one of the xplant techs uprooted and moved on, the guy who did eyes back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. I feel like a bad Playstation game myself, since I get to play Tekken 2, all the time. It impairs the circulation when you do that so much.
    You forget where all the stuff is hidden.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun
    Treatment? Damm, I thought they worked there. At least, that's what the heart surgeon was supposedly doing, and the other guy, the one who got canned for fraud ("my name is Mee-shell' , and I am Fwench"...)...and the guy that was selling body parts...and , and , and...

I'll take the guys with the schitty sense of humor who tell the corny jokes, any time.

At least ya don't have to watch your back so thoroughly around them.

Whipp', one of the xplant techs uprooted and moved on, the guy who did eyes back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. I feel like a bad Playstation game myself, since I get to play Tekken 2, all the time. It impairs the circulation when you do that so much.
    You forget where all the stuff is hidden.
    O.K.guys;roflol;To Lurker;Yes I am still at the same place with all the nutty and freeworlders where there is ALOT of interesting true history.And chillin you forgot one of our collegues in which case is still being investagated and is at the present time at large.Boy oh Boy do we have an interesting group.See if I can give u-a hint without giving her name here and if u- know the crime.Canadian;auburn hair french accent;gen surg;around1993-96.Take your best "SHOT"!