Fleet White?????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by connie, Sep 23, 2005.

1. connie

connie Banned

Hello all,

I just did my first post on the "new members thread" but I think I should have posted it here :newbie: oops.

It is about Fleet White.

Anyway, some of you may find it interesting I hope!

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

This is a waste of time.

Some psychic from the U.K. draws her interpretation of the killer (another "sketchman" ?)

The only resemblance I see is to John Ramsey, not Fleet White.

Connie, are you related to Horace Mills by any chance?

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I done had my won psychic flash and it's all Miss Patsy!

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Not this crap again!

Old Ramsey-spinners never die...they just hop from forum to forum.

Will we see this soon? --

:banned:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

It's interesting, isn't it? Information is posted here at FFJ linking the Ramseys, particularly Patsy Ramsey, to the most important piece of evidence in the case (the ransom note), and suddenly, a new poster appears trumpeting a "red herring" like Fleet White.

Coincidence? I think not.

Too close to the truth? I think so.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  6. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee please post the url for this Fleet White post. I'm having problems accessing it. Before I even read it, I would like to say that over the years, whenever there is something very very interesting going on, on this board, or any other board not favouring the Ramsey's innocence, the enemy goes into a spin. This is where we see weird hats popping up, plus new aggressive posters determined to throw a spoke in the wheels to stop them from turning. Too bad. We can spot them all a mile away.

Take that! :rs:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Elle, I haven't gone to the post "Connie" is referring to because I'm not going to waste my time with it. Apparently, it's in the "New Members Harbor" where all newbie first posts show up. Go to the home page of FFJ, and you'll find it there along with some other forums grouped together.

8. Little

Little Member

I honestly can not find any rational reason why anyone would try to pawn off the Fleet White did it trash that makes the circuits on the net. From every indication and documented fact, Fleet & Priscilla White loved JonBenet, her brother, and John & Patsy. To slander them in this way is above all else, another injustice to JonBenet, and IMO that little girl has been through quite enough.

These very same people screech and wail about how the Ramsey's have been unfairly targeted, yet the Ramseys were known to be in the home the night that JonBenet died. It takes more than an active imagination to place Fleet or Priscilla White in the home that night, let alone Fleet or Priscilla White with murder on their mind. It takes a mind that has no grasp on reality and a mind that has not an ounce of common sense, logic or decency.

Fleet, Priscilla and their children have been maligned and betrayed by the very people they welcomed into their hearts and their home. They have remained JonBenet's truest advocates by maintaining their vigil on the sidelines while they await a seemingly inadequate justice system to quit pandering to private attorneys and pathetic excuses for DAs who have a moral obligation to worry more about justice than votes.

Little

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hi Little....

It seems to me that the Ramsey Spinners keep up the bad rap against the Whites to try to discredit them and keep their public image negative just in case there actually is a trial someday and the Whites end up being the star witnesses pointing very well informed fingers at John and Patsy, their formerly close friends...

I don't know about you guys but our close friends know a lot about us as individuals, as a couple, and as family people......They know our habits, many of our opinions, moods and struggles.....The Whites could probably tell a jury a lot of incriminating things about the Ramseys that would refect badly on them when combined with the details of the murder....You can bet on it....

So Connie and other Ramsey buddies will probably just keep on cruising the forums and other Ramsey info sites spreading inuendo, rumor and gossip from wherever and whoever they can find it....

The White's only defense and ours as well is to stay honest and steady on one of the best forums around, FFJ......

Connie and others like her are an embarrasement :blush: to knowledgable people who know this case

Voyager

10. Little

Little Member

I agree Voyager.

I had to think about what in the world must have been going through the minds of Fleet & Priscilla once the shock of JonBenet's death had some time to take hold. I can't even imagine the conflict of thoughts that must have been running through their minds when they had time to reflect upon the happenings that morning and in the following days.

Fleet was, by all reports, trying desperately to remain calm that morning, and attempting to document the events and findings in order to (IMO) be able to recall them if and when needed by investigators. At a time like that you would feel so helpless. IMO, that seemed like a friend desperate to help and do whatever they could to assist.

Imagine how Priscilla must have felt when she told Patsy the she knew what was going on, and Patsy blew her off. Imagine how Fleet & Priscilla must have felt when John & Patsy pushed them out of their lives almost immediately.

I agree that most likely the Whites have a better idea of what happened to JonBenet than even LE, and I sure don’t blame them for not divulging their thoughts to anyone. They still live in Boulder and who in the heck can they trust there?

Little

11. Elle

Elle Member

I don't think I'll bother wasting my time either. Cherokee. It would be just more of the "same old" against the Whites. A few years back, Little sent me a url which brought up a video of the White's attending a council meeting, where they both stated that certain files relating to the JonBenét case should be released to the public. I was very impressed with both of them. They spoke very well.

No need for me to say any more on the Whites. Voyager and Little are doing a good job.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lol!

Thank You, Connie! I couldn't have rallied the Troops better! I love it when I don't have to get involved.......Job Well Done, Warriors. The Whites would just have to feel the same!

RR :troll:

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I rarely censure this forum. However, there is no way in hell I will allow this Fleet White crap on the forum.

Connie, no matter how innocent you appear the gig is up. Bye Bye.

Tricia :wyban:

14. Tricia

Connie's post with the links she posted has been deleted and Connie has been banned.

NEXT???

15. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Tricia, Tricia, Tricia - you have deleted our laugh for the day. How could you?

16. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Sketchman vs. Greenleaf's "intruder."

Sabrina wrote:
    "This is a waste of time.

Some psychic from the U.K. draws her interpretation of the killer (another "sketchman" ?)

The only resemblance I see is to John Ramsey, not Fleet White.

Connie, are you related to Horace Mills by any chance?

I think it is time I posted my REAL image of the '"intruder" again.
    (I'll send it to Tricia or Moab and see if they will post it for me),
    Greenleaf
    :leaf:

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Gotta love it, :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed :crosseyed

It's hard to believe there are still those who think they can get away with bashing FW on this forum. Don't they know that everyone here is on hyper alert for White bashers? Horace Mills and his/her cohorts managed to run off the posters at Purgatory. It's a ghost town these days.

It's not happening here, folks. We do like our mice to play with now and then, but FW won't be the bait. Deal with it.

:moron:

18. Elle

Elle Member

If it's the same one I saw, there was definitely a resemblance to John Ramsey.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't believe a genuine psychic would lower him/herself to "sketches of killers." It's absurd in the extreme.

I read that Connie post, and it was clearly the same old White bashers/RST flogging the Whites.

If they had any sense at all, they might figure out sleuthing "suspects" from PSYCHIC DRAWINGS=CRAZY PEOPLE.

Obviously, they define "crazy people."

20. Tricia

Shadow forgive me. How insensitive of me.

The next time the old White bashers/RST psycho nutwads come to FFJ I promise I will keep their posts up just long enough for our fun.

Me very bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice