Blow this.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Sep 25, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    09-22-05, 10:38 PM (EST)

"Topic de jour: The outing of "Cocaine K"

LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

I'd like posters opinions on this, a major discussion subject where I am:

Why is it the subject talked about so much today, and in the past several days? Because the main news is so depressing. Therefore, this topic. Do you think Kate was singled out, or are there going to be more celebrities caught like this? She's never claimed to be a role model. This came from the notorious Brit press, who also outed Kelly Osborne last year. But she wasn't a supermodel like Kate.

Kate's a HUGE icon. I feel duped that I believed her when she said she didn't have to do anything to keep her thin figure, seeing that huge pile of cocaine. I understand though why Chanel quickly dumped her, but Rimmel kept her. Kate looked out of place at Chanel to me, Rimmel is a company where females want her look."

:lier: :stupid1: :violin: :loser:

ScarFace is Candy's all time favorite movie. Joel Steinberg Snorted his way into her world, and now this........kind of makes me wonder why she choose the Hat that she did........

RR

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hm. Didn't she say recently she had a "health problem" that caused her system to "speed up"? Back when the Runaway Bride's bug eyes were being discussed?

Well...that would explain a few things...like extreme paranoia...and over-the-top reactions...and confusing people and information constantly....

Ya' think?

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well heck of course she's had a major coke prob for years!!!!...it replaced food for her.

I remember the early Moss pics and people were scribbling 'FEED ME' over her skin and bone arse.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh, so Kate Moss has been indulging in a little nose candy? Like, that's such a huge surprise.

I can't imagine why anyone not personally acquainted with Moss (this includes her family, personal friends, and business associates) would feel duped or betrayed over her cocaine use. Moss is no icon to me and she never has been. Only groupies get that involved in the lives of super models or stars. It's a bit of a sickness, doncha' think?

5. wombat

wombat Member

It's kind of long for a post here, but read the article below form the NEw York Times about what people say about Kate online in England. Check out some of the new slang - we could totally use it here to describe some of our fave characters - Patsy is a right soapy cow!!!

I don't think Kate's looked too good for a very long time - she's got that coke-sneer around her mouth and nose - you know, the way everyone looked in the 80s.

I know there are quite a few Brits on this forum - what do they think of this?

September 26, 2005
    Is Kate Moss 'Soapy'? 'A Minger'? That's What Some in Britain Say
    By TOM ZELLER JR. for the New York TImes

If nothing else, the multimillion-dollar contracts with Burberry, H&M and Chanel that were slipping through Kate Moss's fingers last week, after a photograph was published apparently showing her cutting lines of cocaine at a London music studio, demonstrate that for at least the last 15 years, consumers have generally approved of the limp, neo-hippy "Kate Moss look" so carefully constructed by the British supermodel's handlers (and imitated by advertisers who couldn't afford her).

Or so it would seem.

As offshore bookies now take odds on whether Ms. Moss will be arrested for her rock-star indiscretions (blamed by some disapproving fans on her rock-star beau, Peter Doherty), at least a few of her fellow countrymen have taken to Web forums to discuss a question that has actually divided consumers since the almond-eyed waif first unlocked the hidden beauty of prepubescence, chronic fatigue and malnutrition: Is Kate Moss hot or not?

British Glamour named her the "Best Dressed Woman in the World" in February, and last year, the British men's magazine, Arena, named Ms. Moss "the sexiest woman alive."

But a continuing forum discussion at DigitalSpy (digitalspy.co.uk), a popular media and entertainment Web site based in England, suggests that not everyone agrees. It also suggests that British Internet users given to discussing such matters have powerful opinions on beauty, fashion and drugs - and, it would seem, parenthood (Ms. Moss has a 2-year-old daughter) and bathing.

Gambling fans can check the current lines on a Moss arrest at betmaker.com.

For the rest, a selection of excerpts from DigitalSpy follows.

Rough British translation key (visit www.peevish.co.uk/slang for more) :

1) minger, n. - an unattractive person; a smelly or ugly person (pronounced with a hard "g").

2) barnet, n. - hair.

3) soapy, adj. - in need of a wash.

Posted: 9/10/2005

"Kate Moss - Goddess or Minger?? I for one don't get the obsession with Kate Moss. I don't think she's ugly, but I don't think she is stunningly beautiful, either. ... Compared to the other supermodels she is very plain indeed. I also think ... she looks like a bit of a soap dodger. I think she needs a good scrub."

"Yeah, greasy hair and crusty knickers. Dirty stop-out."

"She's totally plain with bad teeth, terrible skin, a matted, tangled barnet and is far too thin. If you saw her on the street and she wasn't famous, you'd think she was homeless."

Posted: 9/11/2005

"I think she's absolutely stunning! Better looking than most other supermodels."

Posted: 9/13/2005

"People just don't like originality. Here's a girl who actually looks like a normal person when she's not working ...[and] has successfully pioneered a new type of supermodel - edgy. The association with Peter Doherty is unfortunate, but after all, this is her private life. She isn't a minger."

Posted: 9/14/2005

"Decent-looking girl, but looks like a right soapy cow, in my opinion."

(The images of Ms. Moss, apparently preparing lines of cocaine, appeared the following morning in The Daily Mirror.)

Posted: 9/15/2005

"Goddess, Minger or Cokehead? You decide."

Posted: 9/17/2005

"Hmmmm. She used to be a goddess. "

Posted: 9/17/2005

"Personally, I don't think it is down to Mr. Doherty that she is starting to look like a minger. Kate Moss has allegedly used drugs for many years. She was a great model in the 90's, but she's had her day. The only difference now is that ... Doherty has got her back into the papers and that's why we are now noticing what a minger she has become."

Posted: 9/18/2005

"I find it really weird that so many of you think she's a minger. Even if she's not as fresh-faced as she used to be, or even if you don't like her style, or personality, I think minger is a massive exaggeration. She's clearly not in any way ugly."

"O.K., so she allegedly did some coke - big deal. ... She's be welcome round to my house for tea anytime."

"When you bring a child into the world, you do that with the full knowledge that the little being needs love, warmth, security and protection against all the evils of the world, as best you can. ... So forgive people for thinking that Kate Moss deserves all she gets and that she looks grotty and needs a good wash (which she does), because most people are thinking of her child."

"There are thousands of kids in this country with worse parents than Kate Moss. I'm not debating the values of good parenting, just questioning whether she qualifies as a bad mother when we know nothing about the details of her personal life, other than she's done some drugs. I'd be more worried about the crippling effects of living at the center of a world obsessed by image and looks. ..."

Posted: 9/22/2005

"I've always been a Kate fan. Great cheekbones."

6. koldkase

Groupies? Did someone say groupies? You mean, like someone who busts her gut for years, trying to leech onto anyone with his/her name in the papers...tabloids...books...no matter how peripheral? A person who relates to "a public figure/super model/anyone slightly famous or INfamous" so obsessively that she then feels "duped" when the "icon" doesn't live up to the press/hype?

Gosh, that would be sick.

7. Watching You

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about... :duped:

:rolling:

8. Show Me

To me Kate Moss is neither pretty or ugly....she's more like the average person.....with a bad coke habit.

Yeah we all know who the super groupies of the net has been these last 8 years.

Hey! Now that is a comparison! Super Groupie doesn't look like Hunter Tylo, Super Groupie looks like Kate Moss as a nightclub! Or perhaps Kate Moss the day after, greasy hair and all.

9. koldkase

Uh oh! hahaha We done poked da' baboon cage! OH, Gutter Candy is mad mad mad! She is sputtering and spitting and done gone all weird in da' head agin'! She is lying and murdering da' trut' as fast as her nubs can type! She done callin' us'n in da' guttah all kinda' names! She done got stuff so twisted up hir can't remember up frum down, left frum right, neither right frum wrong. hehehe Oh, I live for moments like these.

:takeabow:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Chemical Romances......

Gee, I feel bad if I, in any way, tarnished Candy's image. Some jobs are better left in her hands.........

I think that from what I interpret from her latest post, Frank Coffman, the man that lept from his chair to rush out for a special Kodak moment, is now the Man that speaks the truth. About Steve and Fleet, of course.

RR

11. koldkase

Yeah, apparently, Masked Man has "the files" we all need to see! He's omniscient.

Not to mention, a pain in the butt. I remember Masked Man. I can see jams' attraction. Question ONE THING old Frank had to say, ask for a source or maybe something to back up his claims, and you would see a REAL HISSY FIT!

I believe he must have Southern blood in him somewhere....

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I know you speak the truth.

If anyone disagreed with him, he either threw all of his toys out of his pram or he flounced off in a huff.

According to jameson, Frankie Boy was responsible for a poster campaign in Boulder - "Wanted" posters with John ramsey's photo on them. Then he did a 180 degree u-turn and backed the ramseys up till his nose bled.

He hated jameson with a passion. I was reading some old posts last night where he called her some pretty awful names. Then again, she wished him a pox on his pecker :)

#sigh# - those werra days

13. Watching You

Well, it he had anything to do with that skank, he probably got a pox on his pecker, hahahahahaha. Oh, wait, maybe that was the other skank, Cranky.

14. Show Me

hahahahahaha

15. koldkase

Yeeeeeeehaaaw! They don't call us Da' Guttah fer nuttin'!

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG. I can feel the blood spurting from her eyes as I read.

For those of you new to the FFJ JBR board please take a moment and read the laughable, yet rather sad, ramblings of a lunatic.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/757.html

Start at post number 5. Just for fun. See if anyone can even tell what the hell she is talking about.

17. koldkase

OK, Guttah Goddess, get your head out of the glue bag and pay attention. I'll break it down for you:

At the swamp, where they seem to have cornered the spiked koolaide market:

Gutter Candy says: "...first...I posted...Guttersnipe MJenn...bought...testimony...Jayelles...a ignorant foreigner [sic]."

Translation: I bought off somebody's testimony, big power mogul that I am, and Jayelles is "a ignorant foreigner" [sic, and I do mean IRONIC sic]. More or less.

Then Gutter Candy writes:
    "Masked Man...smart...important...ST...groupie drivel...lie...'leaks'...make money...manipulating the media...turning over confidential information...."

Translation: Gutter Candy is saying she sucks up to any prick who will talk to her and does she know how to suck up! She says Thomas, on the other hand, unlike Frank...no--wait...JUST LIKE FRANK...made money selling lies and leaks to his groupies, manipulating the media and selling confidential information...oh wait! I believe that is JAMS she's talking about....

Then it gets kinda' icky and hard to decipher, Gutter Candy being so superior in her linguistic skills and intelligent thought:

Gutter Candy spews:
    "...gutter...libel...stupid groupies...pathetic...idiot...PERJURY...SNEERED... sued...libel...gutter...ignorance...stupidity...gutter has went (sic) out of it's way (sic again--don't they need a high school diploma in the mail room of that University?)...murder...bite these idiots...."

Continuing in her hallucinations:
    "...groupie trash...."

Translation: Not in this lifetime....

Then, just for a change of mania, we have Margoo doing a fairly respectable Gutter Candy impression, and then she brings in her astute professional diagnosis of Thomas as having MPD:
    "Steve Thomas...master manipulator...arrogantly...stupid...crap...multiple personality disorders...lies...sick...'gutter'...dishonest...barf...."

Translation: blahblahblah

This has to be my personal favorite, as DonBradley always brings in the best deadpan delusions they have to offer. You need to see this gem in totality to appreciate how genuinely full of it they are at the swamp:

" I think egos were very important to the BORG right from the start since they were not sleuths but people seeking attention as members of a cultlike club of truth bashers."

Translation: In spite of CONFESSING TO BEING THE MURDERER HIMSELF at the swamp more than once, DonBradley implies swampsters are NOT members of jams' cult, but real "sleuths" who have never, ever told a lie/bashed the truth (OK, does this mean DONBRADLEY REALLY IS THE INTRUDER?) (Oh, and all jams' well-documented lies she's admitted telling TO DELIBERATELY INFLUENCE THE CASE don't count in swamp logic), and who are so sharp in criminal investigation that they variously believe Bill Reynolds and his wife did it, or the Whites did it, or that woman who dressed up as an elf for Halloween did it, and don't forget the Pughs did it, and Helgoth did it, with the help of Gigax, as well as Churchmouse Oliva did it--though NOT ONE OF THESE MATCHES THE KILLER DNA WHICH THEY SWEAR BY.... But have one person even mention that the Ramseys have more DIRECT evidence against them in THE RANSOM NOTE than all these other "suspects" put together...and you will be "lynched" with your own personal picture of an actual racist hanging, cyber-dedicated by jams herself!

But back to the mundane hysteria of Gutter Candy, with a predictable finish:

"...nut...fraud...Fleet White...LYING...prosectution [sic--just can't resist amid all the slurs]...gutter...ignorant...."

Translation: We have GOT TO GET A LIFE, people!!

:banme:

18. Watching You

You've written a lot of great posts, KK, but this one is your masterpiece. Gawd, it's just soooooooooooo true.

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No hubris?

I must go and get that quote to add to my signature.

20. koldkase

Why thank you, WY. It's not like I have to do anything. They're so good at exaggerated insanity...one only needs to STEAL it from them...and being a well-seasoned guttah gossip...you know STEALING AND MURDERING THE TRUTH is what I do best....

I do believe you need to add that quote to your signature, Jayelles, and don't forget the "sic" part, either! (hehehe Some people are just too easy, aren't they? They beg for it.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice