JonBenet CD on eBay

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little_Angel_1990, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. Ugh! I hope you don't mean that disgusting gothic one with the horrible images of JonBenet with bleeding bullet holes in her forehead and no eyeballs in her head? I wish they banned that CD. Anyways, I don't think it's a music CD, but more like a book on CD. I THINK it's Thomas Miller's new book! I have to read it again.

-Aja

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hmm. Yes it is a book by Tom Miller but it says it's a prequel to another book which is going to be published. This seems to be a CD of documents and transcripts.

Interesting find!

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Trial Transcript

This is a copy of the trial transcript from Tom's "Doc's" trial. It's an interesting read and reveals alot of important information.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Dang, I can't remember my PayPal info. And we're remodeling, so it's...somewhere...in some box...I think....

Anybody remember what I did with my PayPal info?

How about where I put my memory?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Judith, this is yours right? I am really looking forward to viewing it. I'll pick up a copy. I think it will be well worth the price.

Judith, you took the picture below. Knowing what I know now about the Ramseys this picture creeps me out. Mostly because of Nedra. If I didn't know the Ramseys and saw this picture I would think it was a cute picture of a family having some fun by trying to look serious.

How do you feel about it now after everything?

Attached Files:

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I don't remember. Who are you again?

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't remember, but I'll ask my hubby when he gets home.

At least...I hope that man is my hubby.... He sure takes liberties, and he comes here everyday...so he must be, right?

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

Yes!

T,

Yes, this is one of the images I took during the Spring 1996 photo shoot. When I told everyone to stand like soldiers, they did and JB saluted as John John Kennedy did at his father's funeral. Isn't Burke's body position interesting? Look at the photo very closely.

10. wombat

wombat Member

Cookie - You're Judith!!!!!?!! Wow!! Great to meet you, I'm wombat. Love your photos.

Do you answer Patsy questions? I won't ask the one I want to ask if you don't.

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

Ask It!

W,

Ask away!

Oh, just wanted to let you know that I have been busy getting my own book ready for release. The CD version is finished as of early this morning and it will be posted on ebay, hopefully today.

12. wombat

wombat Member

Ok I'll look at Ebay today.

Questions:

Did Patsy ever smack or grab at JonBenet? Did she ever lose her temper at ther kids in your presence?

Did you know her when she was pregnant? Did you see her or John when she was ill?

Did you ever see JonBenet alone with John?

What was Nedra like? Was she domineering over Patsy?

And when John and Patsy were together, did they touch each other or exchange private words?

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What is eerie to me is the Kennedy connection from the JohnJohn/JBR saluting to the Beekeeper Kennedy hat at the funeral.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Cookie, you have a book too! More power to you! :)

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

It is a minor question, Cookie, but I wonder if you can remember and answer it. As a photographer, you have a fine eye for detail. Did you ever notice whether Nedra had a deformed pinky finger? I ask because an old picture of her and her own mother Fay Rymer was printed in JONBENET'S MOTHER, and both seem to have extraordinary short pinky fingers. In pictures after that time, Nedra seems to go out of her way to hide her pinky fingers, always putting her hands in pockets or putting them behind dress folds. This can be a minor birth defect, but it also tends to put me in mind of thinking that Patsy wanted JonBenet to be her perfect show-off doll because Nedra was disappointed in her own looks, Patsy does not have classically good looks herself (witness the fact that despite her aggressive desire to win the crown, she could not score as a finalist at the Miss America pageant), and JonBenet was the trifecta of facial beauty, blonde hair (which the Paugh women also had none of), and truly generous nature.

One other question: Did you ever seen Patsy actually play with JonBenet? I mean, as an ordinary mother would play with a child, playing catch and dressing up dolls and swinging on the swingset in the backyard? I have read everything Patsy's friends, family and acquaintances have written, and not one of them has ever said that they saw Patsy engaging in the simple act of enjoying her daughter, hugging her and kissing her and enjoying her presence for the simple fact of it.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Patsy is six months older than I am. I was in 1st grade when Kennedy was shot, and I remember teachers being upset (but they didn't tell us why) and noticing the American flag at half-mast when I left school that day to walk home. I asked an older student why the flag was down so low, and they told me the president had been shot.

Sometime later, my parents bought an oversized hardback book about Kennedy and the assassination. My parents were not big Kennedy fans, or even Democrats, but they were affected by Kennedy's death, and they felt a deep sympathy for Jackie and the children. The book was called "The Torch Is Passed" and it had photos and text from that day. I remember poring over the pages until I had it memorized. The famous picture of John-John saluting was in it, as well as the "riderless horse," LBJ being sworn in on the plane, and others.

I wonder if the Paughs bought the same book for their daughters. (I know many American families did at the time.) Patsy may have been taught by Nedra to idolize the Kennedys (particularly Jackie) for their class and style.

I also wonder if Patsy shared that book (or other Kennedy memorabilia) with her OWN daughter, JonBenet, because ... how would JBR have known about John-John's hand salute to his father otherwise? JonBenet HAD to have seen it somewhere and been told by someone the gesture was a salute, or else, how would she have known to do it when Judith told everyone to stand like soldiers?

I grew up with the myth of Camelot, but I didn't make it part of my life. Perhaps, Patsy did, and as a result, she taught it to her children as well.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2005
  17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Great thoughts Cherokee, but my guess is Patsy told JBR to do that! The Camelot attraction would have been hers or Nedra's, certainly not JonBenets.

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Cherkokee

I found your post ....I though I was the only one that "Ordered" that book. I still have it, The Torch has Past....

Your parents ordered as I did.

Off subject...just found your post...I was 12...

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's true, Moab. Patsy may have shown JonBenet how to do the salute and told her to do it.

I didn't mean to imply the Camelot myth meant anything to JonBenet ... just that Patsy may have shown her pictures of the Kennedys since Patsy obviously had a desire to emulate Jackie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice