When Patsy Dies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

When Patsy Dies

There will be news frenzy, for sure. The hours leading up to her demise will be disclosed in excruciating detail.

However, more ink than we can imagine will be devoted to rehashing the JonBenet case. Much of the reporting will stress the false conclusions of such people as Lou Smit, John Douglas and Judge Carnes. There will be overwhelming media coverage, with undertone currents of the “intruder theory.†A very forceful (though small) segment of society will seek ways and means to exonerate Patsy.

Nevertheless, woven throughout will be the logical musings from those who are convinced of Patsy’s guilt. People, who heretofore have kept relevant knowledge secret, will go public. It will be a trickle of information, at first, then the floodgates will open and we will be overloaded with new information. Separating the wheat from the shaft will put us all on overload. FFJ will rock.

It’s not hard to imagine what the likes of Jams will do. Inasmuch as her last attempt at fame did not exactly extend to a full 15 minutes, she will be out there, of course, stressing her “intimate†relationship with the Rams, and her unique “knowledge†of the case, with new attention-getting twists.

The Internet history of this case will not view Jams in a favorable light. In the same boat will be others, including Koby, Douglas, Hunter, Woods, Carnes and Smit. (Along with the sham of the Grand Jury.) They will all be prominently displayed in the “Ramsey- Case- Hall- Of- Shame.â€

Let us not forget the “loonies†out there, who have huffed and puffed, ever so desperately, while expounding their repetitive “intruder†(and numerous other) erroneous theories. Many, IMHO, have been trying to hook their shallow selves onto a wealthy wagon, hoping that their Ram allegiance would enrich them.

As for humble old me, I have been ever surprised at the greed, incompetence and ignorance associated with this case. What was, IMHO, a straightforward, “they done it†murder, evolved into the most convoluted set of irrational theories since the JFK assignation.

This forum (FFJ) continues to be a beckon of light in an otherwise muddied wasteland of lies and evil motives. It seems to me that just about every conceivable form of perversion has surfaced, more powerful and destructive than hurricane Katrina.

Lest we forget, these discussions on this forum are all about a murder victim, one of our smallest and most helpless citizens, JonBenet Ramsey. We are the spokesmen (and women) for these voiceless little ones. We live in the great United States of America, where everyone is guaranteed the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. What kind of people are we, if we turn a blind eye to such egregious injustice?

Despite it all, the truth has a way of surfacing; and surface it will. Patsy’s last breadth will set into motion a path, which will cut through the maze of garbage, lies and misinformation that has been kept alive by sanctimonious and greedy people with dubious agendas. Certain people will be exposed and certain facts will emerge that will curl the hairs on our heads and enlighten us as to the validity of our theories.

If John is smart, he will fold his tent and silently steal away into the night. I do not believe he will do this, as his modus operandi has demonstrated, time and time again, that he will raise his ugly head to defend himself against the slings and arrows of those who continue to question his suspicious “nefarious behavior.â€

This case will be talked about and written about long after we are gone. With its central figure (Patsy) on her deathbed, we can start preparing ourselves for the misinformation that will flow. But, dear friends, be patient. This too will pass. In the end, reason will prevail, and the sacred truth will emerge and be laid out, in all it gory, for all to see.

We should never forget our little murdered and abused citizens. Forums such as FFJ lend voices to their muted spirits. We are dedicated to informing the world of the perverted acts perpetrated upon them and seeking justice, via all lawful means at our disposal. JonBenet represents all abused and murdered children everywhere. This case is unique for many reasons, but primary among them are topics of unspeakable taboos.

I believe that the forthcoming revelations will force many people to rethink this case. Patsy’s death is not the end. It will be a new chapter in this seemingly never-ending saga. But, it is too early for victory. However, while the loose ends are getting ready to be tied up, we can smile a bit at the small part we all played in pushing things along.

I extend my hand of love and peace to my sleuthing colleagues here, at FFJ. You are the best! I await the ramifications of Patsy’s demise, along with you, and am anxious to read your thoughts on how all this will unfold.

Greenleaf
    :leaf:

2. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Y'know, Greenie, I figured that the both of them would have to go before the truth started to trickle out. I feel that JR is a threatening entity to someone who knows the truth, this by either fate or by his own choosing. If it is a family member of the younger set who will tell, they may be held back by fear of or allegience to the older members of the group/family.

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Greenie,

You are so passionate about this case and it shows in the great letter you have written here. Bravo!

I have thought that John will use the occasion of Patsy's death to push his innocence on the world and proclaim once and for all that he did nothing wrong and how much he loved his daughter JonBenet; and that Patsy was the evil doer and he kept silent because of her. Oh he will push that theme so hard and so long and even Old Woody will get into the act somehow to proclaim equally loud and clear how innocent John really is. They will write a "tell-all" book and make some dough. (I hope not) There will be those short sighted law enforcement types who will also get on their band wagon and say that Patsy is indeed the perp. They will say in one huge voice, "I knew it was Patsy all along but didn't have enough proof to bring her to trial". Then all will grow quiet concerning this case because it has been solved. NOT! I then think that Burke will completely drop off the face of this earth as far as tabloid type news is concerned. Sometime later when he is all grown up and has become his own man so to speak and has separated from John emotionally and $$ wise I think he will begin to speak up because the guilt that he has carried about his parents and the murder of his sister all these years will finally make it's way to the surface. He has many tortured years ahead of him yet before that ephinany enlightens him to do the right thing.

I am somewhat reminded of Sam Shepherd's son who has carried his father's case about as far as he can for years and years. He hoped to prove him innocent even long after his father had died. He has only worn black clothes for many many years because of his mourning for his parents and hoping to prove his father innocent. He finally prevailed a few years back when a shard of broken window glass had some blood on it that proved it was the handiman because of the dna match done. But it took 20 or 30 years to prove his father innocent and he never gave up. Technology proved the man guilty and he was arrested even though he was in prison on another matter when the case was finally solved. At the time of the murder the son was only 4 or 5 and was asleep in his bedroom during his mother's murder.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

As to jameson, maybe she'll let loose of that April Fools Day project, you know the one that's over six months old. Maybe that's a "when Patsy dies" thing. Then again, maybe there's not a project.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

For the most part I think you are right Greenie with the exception I think John will have a bit of brief 'fame' after Patsy death and then he will be out of the picture. I think Patsy was the publicity hound, and frankly more people found her more interesting to listen to than John.

Has jammy another 'spectacular' project in the works? Does it involve selling out your friend to a tabloid magazine for big bucks?

I can't imagine Jammy knowing enough words to write a whole book....then again hir's the queen of bsing.

6. I TOTALLY agree with everyone. I feel that Patsy's death is going to be BIG. Very big. The tabloids will come back, everything. Just like the beginning. And John is going to have to work even harder. Heck, all this stress might even kill him as well. The body can only handle SO much stress. John's been through enough. In a way, I WANT this case brought back into the light. I want everything to happen again because I want people aware, especially the younger generation about what happened to JonBenet and that she needs justice. I agree with every word Greenleaf said. Well done, Green!

-Aja

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

When Patsy dies, John Ramsey and his butt girl jameson will blame the BORG. It's called going on the offensive before the facts of JB's death can enter the picture. PeckerWood will show his expressionless mug on TV to denounce the BORG who surely hastened Patsy's demise with their suspicions (unfounded, of course).

It doesn't matter, though. Truth has a way of coming out. It will, in the end.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah and Crappy will blame ST, point out that FW was jailed, admit once again that her whole day was ruined because of the Tabloid story while she was in the checkout lane at the grocery store (proving once again she has no life if THAT can ruin her day) and try like H e l l to post it all 13 minutes before anyone else!

9. Watching You

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

My gut feeling is that John Ramsey will not make a big deal of the BORG and dwell on Patsy, and if he does, it will be very short lived. My reasoning, with nothing concrete to back it up other than his history and personality type is that John will always need a woman to "take care of him".

I predict John will be remarried within a year or thereabouts. Wouldn't surprise me if he is already "interviewing" so to speak.

I have never much liked John Ramsey. All case issues aside, he is a cold and miserable thing (in my opinion of course :) )

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Barbara, I agree. I think he will have a new trophy wife very quickly.

It is hard for me to say what exactly will happen. I wonder if the networks will even give it much attention. I hope I am wrong.

I'll keep saying this until I die....We are the last frontier of the truth in this case. We can never stop.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Just sayin' but ole John isn't getting any younger, not sure he has as much to offer as perhaps he once did...no visible means of support...has CRS ( can't remember $hit)...climbs in windows in his underwear when he forgets his keys...he might not qualify for a trophy anymore...maybe just a plaque!

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL. You're right Moab but remember there is always some idiot who will want to marry anyone who is slightly famous.

I think JohnBoy has a stash of cash somewhere.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well speaking of idiots, he is in Michigan, isn't he? Hmmm...

15. Watching You

Ha! I hear Cranky's looking for a deer.

That is so dear.

16. Kelly

Kelly Member

I hope I am wrong, but I think Patsy will be gone, long, cold in her grave before we find out about it. She has seemed to be the only one in the family that's a media hound, I think the others will just want all of it to go away with Patsy, and her death will be hush, hush.

17. wombat

wombat Member

Hmmm....this is an interesting possibility that I hadn't thought of. No press conference for John then, after she goes? Well, maybe just one interview to send her off.

ALso - the funeral - without her, who's gonna wear the beekeeper outfit?

Good thought, Kelly.

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

My money is on Crazy Aunt Pam Paugh. She proved to be an even bigger drama queen than Patsy for a while on tv, and this funeral will be her reason to bring out the big guns; beekeeper outfit, fainting, retching, throwing herself on the grave, wailing you will be able to hear across the country.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, the blondebitch down the road gave Patsy the will to live when she was dying of cancer, six or seven times ago.........I have no clue if she is or not, but I just cannot imagine that Mary Mac is blonde, however there is no one else that I would like to see John paired up with post-Patsy. :justice:

RR

20. Tez

Tez Member

That bee-keeper outfit had me ROFLMAO. I never thought about it that way.

I'm sure John is about as broke as OJ is. Boy, would I like to be that kind of broke!

I also think that John will blame it all on Patsy after she is gone. I just wish he could be charged!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice