Need Help with "Hall of Shame."

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Our wonderful Greenleaf put together an incredible thread. Please read it right here,
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6441

In her thread, Greenleaf uses the term "Ramsey Hall of Shame."

Remember my website at www.jonbenetramsey.org ? I think this is where we will put the Ramsey Hall of Shame.

Here is what I would like to do. I need volunteers to put together info. We have it all here. Just not in one place. Also on the site we can link to other sites and areas to back up what we say.

Example: Michael Tracey. We would put up a brief description of this pig and then link to the Michael Tracey forum I have put up with all the info about Mr. X.

www.jonbenetramsey.org would be a big list, backed up by facts, of all of the misdeeds done to this sweet little baby. Also, it will be a great outlet for the media to find out what has really happened in this case.

This is going to be a big project be we can do it.

First we need a list of for the Hall of Shame. I'll start with the basics and you can add on.

Patsy
    John
    Alex Hunter
    Lin Wood
    Lou Smit
    Stines
    Susan Bennet ( this one is going to have new info heh)

Please add to the list and make sure we can back up what we say with info.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2005
  2. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I would have the Ellis Armistead / Ollie Grey / John San Agustin triad in there. They were either the driving forces behind the Helgoth and Gigax theories, or at the very least they let themselves be exploited so as to get some face time and publicity for themselves via the Tracey / Mills juggernaut of useless journalism.

3. Tricia

Right Why_Nut. Good thinking. We could have their names listed under Michael Tracey's.

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

And the world gets a better sense of why Lou Smit's role in the case is not and never was worth all the praise heaped on him, because his intimate business dealings with them (under the United Investigative Associates company banner) at this point reveals how he vouches for their highly-suspect investigative techniques, and therefore taints himself with those same techniques.

5. Tricia

I have had several emails with some good suggestions. Here is how the list looks right now.

Patsy
    John
    Hunter
    Wood
    Smit-Tracey-Armistead-Grey-San Augustin
    Susan Bennet
    Susan Stine
    Gov. Bill Owens
    Mary Keenan
    Tom Kolby
    Mark Beckner

Then how about a smaller catagory. One for the "wannabee" case people. Number one on this list:

Mary McAuliffe
    Mary Suma :mame:
    P. Morgan
    Her sister what'shername (Holly)
    Chris Wheeler (Don't know if I agree with this suggestion but I'll think about it.)
    Nancy Krebs
    Lee Hill
    Jeff Shapiro

6. Tricia

It's true Why_Nut. These twits have no business being investigators. The fact that Lou Smit is in business with them speaks volumes.

This section, the Smit/Tracey section is going to be fun. It's never been put all together in one place. It will be interesting for everyone to read just how :(:(:(:(ed up this little group of wannabe private eyes is.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Even though he forgot us, we won't do the same..........please add Governor Owens to the list of Enablers.

RR

8. Little

Little Member

Well, I would say that there are few tv media people who have earned a space on the wall.

Little

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:mame::mame::mame::mame::mame::mame: ?????

10. Tricia

:mame::mame::mame::mame:!!!!!

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

What the hell are those yellow things doing, peeing on trees like a dog? Better yet, what the hell are they anyway?

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think they are Mary Suma Wrestlers...kinda the opposite from the Rockettes at Carnegie Hall!

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

Ok. I can see that now. Still look like dogs peeing on a tree. Sumo wrestlers peeing on a tree. Makes sense now.

14. RiverRat

I thought that Suma taught us that if you wrote something and nailed it on a tree, you were a journalist......we would have all been better off had she just peed.

However, we have said her name three times now so Bee On The Look out for her annual Just Dropping In to See What My Condition is In post slimed in somewhere between the other Bloody Mary and Slashing Sue's words of wisdom.

RR

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

16. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Hall of Shame

Let's not forget our buddy, Jan Scott...................What a moron!

17. Guardian

Guardian Member

Pat Korten

This is a good idea Tricia, I like it in a devious but factual way. I haven't read Greenleaf 's thread, but if she wrote it I'm sure it's great.
    I think Pat Korten deserves a mention. If for no other reason than John loves to forget him. I get so mad when I'm watching a Ramsey show on TV and John says, "I wish someone would tell me who this P.R. firm is we've hired." I just want to scream.

Guardian

18. RiverRat

Who?

Never heard of him.
    :flipper:
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice