Totally Off Topic And A Much Lighter Note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

With all the misery in the world and how depressing it can get, I decided to come here with something to make everyone smile (I hope). I decided to treat myself to a portrait of my cat George and wanted to share it with all of you. Hope you don't mind, as this has nothing whatsoever to do with the JonBenet case, child molesters, Candy, Jameson, etc.

http://www.petsinuniform.com/finished/anselmo/anselmo2.jpg

2. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahahaha! Now is this really your own cat, George, Barbara? Thanks for the laugh. I needed one!

3. Barbara

Hi Elle,

Yes, that is really my cat George. The website is petsinuniform.com and for 19.99, you upload a picture of your pet and they do the rest. Since I am not too computer saavy, a friend did the uploading for me.

I figured the 20 bucks was cheaper than the amount of band aids I would use if I tried to dress him up myself. I've learned from trying in the past :)

Glad you got a laugh.

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

As the owner of 3 cats myself, I gotta say that is just darling!

5. Elle

Elle Member

For the $20 They should have sent you George's uniform and his medals, Barb.
    He is the same striped tabby as our cat Jamie was. We had him for 16 years. I still miss him! George has a nice face.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Barbara. You're right, we could all use something to smile about right now.

George is a kitty hottie!!! He looks a lot like our cat, Jessica, except she has gray and white fur with no striping. Too bad you live so far away from us, I think Jessica would really go for a "man" in uniform. :)

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That is too funny. I love pet pictures - especially humorous ones. I had Maxi's dog Maxi in his tux as my wallpaper for years (with Maxi's permission of course). It never failed to make me smile.

8. Barbara

Thanks guys.

I have to admit, he is a handsome guy, but as far as Jessica goes, Cherokee, I hope she doesn't want kids cause George has been neutered

As far as trying to dress him, those of you with cats know how painful (literally) it can be. George is a big guy at 20 lbs and can fight like the dickens if we try to dress him.

George is now the background on my computer and I defy anyone to walk by and not laugh. Worth every penny!

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thank you Barbara I needed a good laugh! Ahhh cats do the darndest things...even joining the military. Our calico kitty is a couch or basket potatoe.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Nope. Jessica not hoping for any progeny as she is in the same "fix" as George - so to speak. ;)

Jess is basically just looking for a nice platonic catatonic relationship so to speak ... kind of a SG&WFC seeking SMC for fun, friendship and the occasional Friskies treat.

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

thanks Barbara

I love it !

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Puuuuuuuuurfect! He has a natural buzz cut, as well.

Oh, it's so hard to resist a man in a uniform, isn't it?

Thanks for the laugh, Barbara. Really cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice