Oh the hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Since I tend to look at things from these type of standpoints, I was reading at the BB and couldn't help but notice that the thread regarding Daniel Horowitz' wife's murder was chock full of inuendo as to why he might be involved in her murder. It's worth a look to see those who have spent the last almost 9 years criticizing us for suspecting the Ramseys based on their "behavior".

Here we have (so far) Evening 2, Sunshine, Country Girl, and Ladybug talking about Daniel Horowitz' lack of "tears", odd behavior, laugh, expression and the like which in their "opinion" makes him worthy of "suspect".

Surprisingly, last I checked, Margoo was actually calling them on it.

Oh, so worth a look

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/795.html

What a swamp!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2005
  2. Barbara

Of course, now that I made this thread, I have just heard on CNN that they have arrested a 16 year old boy for the murder of Ms Vitale

However, it doesn't change the hypocrisy of the swamp. I'm sure there will be some there who will still think David Horowitz should be investigated further.

Even Margoo stated that by the mere fact that he is her husband, he is automatically suspect.

How come none of these issues apply to the Ramseys? We were all criticized for saying these same things about them?

Just venting............

3. Elle

Elle Member

Just watched the news, Barbara, and heard about the 16 year old being arrested. I also noted that Nancy Grace is interviewing Horowitz at 4:50pm this afternoon.

We'll have to wait and see what we hear from this interview. Doesn't make much sense, that a husband would have cause to kill his wife when they were building a gigantic mansion, does it? One would have thought if their marriage wasn't working out, they would have known long before they made a decision to build something of this proportion.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Gruesome Crime

Poor Daniel Horowitz...first to come home to such a horrible crime scene, then to become a suspect on the internet. My condolences to him and his stepchildren.

The 16- year-old suspect is a "Goth" and carved a Goth symbol into Pamela's back. Pretty awful. The full motive hasn't come out yet, but has something to do with a credit card theft ring. He bashed her 39 times with a piece of crown molding.

Pam fought fiercely, as her husband attested, and got a piece of the killer. DNA, presumably from under her fingernails, matches up (purportedly) with the boy. He also was observed to have deep scratches on his face and arms.

It is supposed that a local tipster turned him in. He lives one mile from the Horowitzes.

5. Elle

Elle Member

The interview with Nancy Grace has been pushed aside for the Hurricane Wilma news, Lurker. To think that a 16 year old is responsible for this crime is so sad. This is the fastest DNA match I've ever heard of.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I saw that thread, Barbara, and thought the same thing.

My favorite was when Evening even went so far as to start theorizing Daniel TURNED UP THE AIR CONDITIONING to confuse the TOD! And they call US a lynch mob? That was PURE FICTION, based in nada, not even LE knew the outcome of most of the evidence analysis yet!

To be fair, Evening thinks both MacReynolds murdered JonBenet and then confessed in some letter or some such...which you have to be a "mind reader" to get that convoluted message from the source Evening posted as their "confession."

But hey, it's the swamp. Daniel Horowitz went on TV immediately, he's talked and talked and talked to keep his wife's picture on TV and to push the search for "the intruder." He also has talked and talked and talked to LE. He also DID NOT LAWYER UP, and he's a defense attorney himself who wouldn't advise his own client to do what he did because defense lawyers ALWAYS PRESUME THEIR CLIENTS ARE GUILTY. Of course, he knew he was innocent. He also volunteered to take a polygraph with LE. They apparently didn't even ask him to take one, probably because it was obvious he didn't have scratches and bruises on him from what was obviously a tall, atheletic woman fighting for her life.

Daniel Horowitz did everything an innocent loved one would do: he did NOT stall the investigation, he did NOT refuse to talk with LE because he was a suspect, he did NOT get defensive because the press naturally asked questions about him being involved. He praised and cooperated with LE. He talked to the press and talked about HIS WIFE, about how much he loved her, about her murder, what HE SAW when HE FOUND HER. He was obviously hiding nothing.

He also said something that struck me: he said he didn't care what the press said about him, he just wanted one thing from the press--for them to keep her picture on tv and for her friends and those who loved her to be able to talk ABOUT HER in the press.

Another thing that struck me right to the heart, something I NEVER saw with the Ramseys: when Daniel Horowitz said these things, you could see the absolute focus and determination in his eyes that he was going to find the killer. I swear, I thought the camera lens might explode from the heat of his conviction.

The Ramseys...drugged, wishy washy, "hurt" because they were suspects, and dodging LE at every turn.

They still haven't taken a polygraph with LE to this day.

Big difference. But never, ever expect the swampsters to see it, admit it, or even contemplate it. That would mean they might have to consider that they have supported child killers all this time.... Not gonna' happen.

7. Tez

Tez Member

koldkase,

I was playing the odds when I first heard about this. Usually it is a spouse in a personal homicide like this. But, hey, what do I know.

The thing that made think he wasn't guilty was he didn't lawyer up. Plus, he offered to take a polygraph. To me, that speaks volumes.

Gee, the Rammers could take a few lessons on what to do when you are obviously innocent.

As always, JMO

8. Elle

Elle Member

Lurker,

Where did you find this information from? CNN news here in Canada, which I just watched at 11:00 pm. talks about a 16 year old being arrested but they don't know what the motive was. So ... where are you getting this information from?

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Elle, it's been all over the network and cable news services about the motive.

Seems this kid ordered some marijuana equipment of some sort through the mail. He want to Daniel's house because he thought the package was accidentally delivered there. He got into a battle with Pamela and killed her.

So senseless.

KoldKase, you bring up some great points. I would like to play, side by side, back to back, Daniel's interviews after the murder and then the Ramsey's interviews after they found JonBenet's body. The difference would be night and day.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I did suspect the husband, because that's where suspicion seems to go first in a case where the husband finds his dead wife, but it was only a gut reaction. It wasn't based on anything else. I thought he was a little too smooth, but, then, I'm a suspicious sort, anyway.

I am happy to learn that Daniel did not kill his wife, but sad to learn some punk kid looking for dope killed her. That makes me sick.

I'm a hard as$ when it comes to the protection laws on "minors." Used to be a 16 year old needed to be protected. That was back in my time when kids were not as sophisticated as they are today. A 16-year-old who can bludgeon a woman to death should not be deserving of the protection laws for minors. He should be tried as an adult and sentenced as an adult.

I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I am loaded for bear and don't know why.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Tricia, Maybe I missed it. Hurricane Wilma was on every time I checked in. Senseless, as you say!

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

So what you are saying is you will kick some major a$$ today if we just point you in the right direction?

:wyhero::wyhero::wyhero:

13. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I didn't believe

he was guilty...not once. It irked me the way people were making up stuff about his reactions, him giving a tour, etc. So what...if he hadn't come forward and talked they would have said he's hiding.

I feel so bad for him and the adult children...not that I'm crazy about most defense attorneys, but as a man, yes.

He had no reason to lawyer up, and neither did the Ramseys unless they are guilty of something. He had plenty of time to do that if he was being pointed at....and I don't believe he was by LE.

I still can't figure out why the Ramsey get a pass on so many things that stick out so loud....they lied, changed stories, or just plain didn't know. Patsy didn't know if they had pinapple? That's just one. She did the shopping..she didn't know what was in the frig? She didn't remember when JonBenet took her last bath? ???????????????????

14. Barbara

Me too, WY, but please don't misunderstand what I was originally saying.

My annoyance comes from those at the swamp who would call us lynch mobs, BORG and such for doing and stating EXACTLY what they have done and stated in this case, only we BORG have made those exact statements about the Ramseys, subjecting many of us to a lot of nasty name calling, etc.

These are the same posters who jumped on Daniel Horowitz for the same reasons we jumped on the Ramseys. The only difference is that it was the Ramseys.

To this day, they rule out the Ramseys based on the DNA, but will allow Ashley to discuss FW, and others to discuss the rest despite their DNA being ruled out.

What a bunch!

(I guess I woke up on the wrong side these past couple of days myself :) )

15. Elle

Elle Member

Moab,

The difference between WY and myself, this morning, is I know why I feel the same way as she does this morning, but I will be minus a few relations if I continue in this mood. :).

16. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with you all the way here, Barbara. Quite right to be angry! :burnedup: They're Just a bunch of stupid twits swimming around a mud hole.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What's worse..........

Read the forum there that they have for Natalie.........of all forums to rip a mom who lost a daughter, this one spoke volumes.

RR

18. Barbara

While their comments make me ill, :yuck: after what Jameson and her cult did to Brenda Van Dam, nothing surprises me coming from there

They don't call it the swamp for nothing. A very appropriate name and the "disease" it brings comes from their very diseased posters.

However, a swamp still brings nature to the forefront, with life abounding in it that might not be found elsewhere.

Perhaps the "snake pit" would be more appropriate.

Oh, don't get me started.............. :headache: :rant:

19. koldkase

After what they said about the van Dams when their child was murdered by that pervert Westerfield, I don't think I want to see them trash another REAL CRIME VICTIM.

They often give REAL CRIME VICTIMS a very hard time. John Walsh, Nancy Grace, Mark Klaas...people who really work for victims, the swamp can't say enough bad things about. And the van Dams, who actually HAD an intruder kidnap and murder their little girl, they can't call enough names, even POINTING AT THEM AS BEING INVOLVED AFTER DW HAS BEEN CONVICTED!

You have to be really obtuse to argue on the one hand that the Ramseys had an intruder who spent HOURS in the home, but left NOTHING in the way of physical evidence to point to him, but the van Dams MUST HAVE DONE IT because DW didn't leave forensics in the home...only Danielle's BLOOD AND HAIR in his RV and on his jacket, which he drove around hundreds of miles all weekend Danielle went missing, even ADMITTING to being in the area WHERE HER BODY WAS FOUND!

Yeah, you're right, Barbara, it's absurdity at its best: all the evidence leading to no one but the Ramseys in the home and all over the crime scene, but we're mean for suspecting them. Victims who actually HELPED LE find the killer of their loved ones...even MORE reason to hate them! They simply prove what we've said about the Ramseys all along: innocent parents don't STALL THE INVESTIGATION INTO OBLIVION.

20. koldkase

HAHAHA I'm right there with you, Barbara. What the Van Dams went through, how brave they were, putting their most private lives out there for everyone to see, knowing the criticism they'd get, ALL TO CONVICT THE MONSTER WHO MURDERED THEIR CHILD...oh, yeah, jams had to hate them. They're SAINTS compared to the How-dare-you-expect-us-to-answer-questions Rams.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice