Schiller Plans New Documentary for Court TV

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Lawrance Schiller is planning a new Documentary on the Ramsey case for Court TV.

This documentary will focus on the first 30 days of the case and the "mistakes" made.

I don't have much hope. Granted this isn't Michael "Bucky" Tracey, but I don't trust Schiller either.

It's all about money.

2. Tez

Tez Member

I don't trust Schiller either. He is all about the money.

Mistakes in the first 30 days? Why don't we try mistakes in the first 30 hours or even the first 30 minutes?

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'll look forward to it anyways. I hope it comes on before 8 pm. Maybe 7 with the time change coming up.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Sounds like a real snoozer. I'll have to pass. But please let me know if Schiller has had any more startling wieght gains.

5. Tez

Tez Member

BWHAAA!

6. wombat

wombat Member

Well, wait a minute. Schiller might be all about the money, but if he's doing a documentary now, then there's a reason there might be money.

This is the first time I've believed that Patsy might be signing off.

Also, it's my opinion that Schiller's got a role that nobody else can - fit, if you pardon the expression. He gets people to talk and distills it into a cohesive set of information, whether he takes a side or not.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, give Schiller credit. He's not the worst by far in a case full of...well...shillers! (Hahaha It was too easy, wasn't it?)

Schiller is one of less than a handful of people who had access to the case files (We've never heard the story of how THAT happened, have we?) who has gone on tv and publicly confirmed that Burke's voice is on the 911 tape. I remember him flat out confirming this when Kane was on the same show, probably the one where Wood was out there trying to say there are no other voices on the 911 tape.

At least Schiller tries to remain objective to a point. He never says that the Ramseys are innocent. He seems to me to be very honest about his work, even admitting he got a few things wrong in his book PMPT. Since nobody gets it right 100% of the time, I think he has done well by JB.

And I gotta' tell you, for the price of one stupid OJ book he helped OJ write for cash way back when, a true measure of OJ's lack of intelligence and abundance of self-promotion shining through every page, Schiller also got access to OJ's defense team and OJ and then wrote a really eye-opening book on that defense-from-hell. He told on all of them, too! hehehe Oh, they were P I S S E D about that book, "let me tell you." (hehehe I'm just full of it today, aren't I?)

I'll watch the show. It can't be any worse than Tracey's numerous *** RST crocs, can it?

(I sure hope I don't eat those words....)

However...I put my bid in for changing it to mistakes made in the first 30 months.

I just wonder if we won't be here one day awaiting a show about the mistakes made in the first 30 YEARS!

8. Tricia

Ok KoldKase. You made a great point. I had forgotten about the Kane/Abrams show. At least Schiller did nail old Limp Wood on the 911 tape.

You guys, just once, just one time, I would like someone to have the balls to tell the whole truth. Not be afraid of Wood suing, not have to bend over for some network that's worried about getting sued.

If Schiller can actually tell the truth then the world will FINALLY see, after all these years of lies, that one or both parents has guilty knowledge of their daughter's death.

The world will FINALLY understand just how much the Ramseys twisted and used the media, hurt innocent people, and even set out to destory one of their former best friends with horrible lies (FW)

I have lost hope in people doing the right thing in this case.

I don't believe their are evil forces on the earth that control things but honest to God I would consider it when it comes to the Ramseys. They have the "dark side" on their side it seems. All the good people disappear and only the ones who want to suck up to them are left to spread their fiction.

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Dot one: Schiller is doing a documentary.

Dot two: Sue Bennett has not been begging for membership fees with her usual vigor around this time of year.

I hope those two dots do not connect.

10. Tricia

You're right Wombat. I believe that when Patsy passes this documentary will be in the can and ready to air.

11. Tricia

Oh God Why_Nut. Oh No.

I hope those two dots are light years away.

From what I understand Schiller really thought Susan Bennet was nuts and he was totally annoyed by her beyond belief. Made fun of her from what I understand.

Disclaimer: Can't confirme this about Schiller but would it surprise anyone if this was true?

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

so... any "date" on this 'new' documentary??

TIA! :D

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know about any date, but gutter candy is L I V I D at our own GUTTAH QUEEN TRICIA.

You see, Guttah Queen Tricia POSTED ABOUT THE SCHILLER PROGRAM 13 MINUTES BEFORE GUTTER CANDY!

We warned you! Gutter candy goes INSANE with jealously when you do that, Tricia! Why, she's posting GUTTER GOSSIP right now at the swamp! She's pulled out Arndt's testimony from her trial, where Arndt testifies about what someone told her that someone else said about Thomas...AND THAT MAKES IT THE GUTTER GOSPEL ACCORDING TO CANDY! (Guess they don't have hearsay rules of testimony in Colorado. Figures.) But only because it's unfavorable gossip about Thomas, the man who scorned her, whom she has devoted her LIFE to denigrating because he wouldn't phone HER 20 times a day.

Oh, well, Tricia, you've done it now. Head for the fox hole and tuck your a$$ in tight....

I N C O M I N G!!

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

My sentiments, exactly, BobC.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What is it with her? Whenever she gets mad at anyone or anything, she trashes Steve Thomas...is this a Tourettes reaction or something?

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well do we really need to go over the same old tired mistakes again? Everyone who cares, or cared, already knows. I think the Boulder Police Department has gotten dogged enough over the past near decade.

All the mistakes in the world don't change the facts that there were three people in a locked home with a murdered little girl and a staged crime scene. Killers don't stage crime scenes in other peoples' homes.

17. Tricia

Thank you General KoldKase. I was ready for the onslaught.

When I realized I had posted the Schiller info 13 mintues before Candy I hunkered down. Deep down. Below the guttah.

I only come up for air .

Carry on soldiers.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bob's right....

Enough already on those that were deliberately deceived.

Having said that, I am very thankful that it Schiller and not Singular (mame) coming out with a Part Two. Perfect Murder, Perfect Town should be updated and correct whatever erronious information that was distributed.

Mind you, I am more thankful to My Hero that beat My Zero........can I get 13 Amens?! And NO MORE Hunker Down references! For at least 13 days?!

RR

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Aha! Schiller should be safe from a Ramsey LawSuit if he only focuses on the first 30 Days! Patsy and John were the last two talking within that time period. They left their responsibility laying on the floor and tried not to look back.

RR

20. Tricia

Sorry sister RiverRat, No more "Hunkers" from me. Say AMEN.

:wind:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice