Death of Innocence Review

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

With Patsy ill and Schiller's documentary in the works, there is a good chance Amazon will see a spike in the sales of the Ramsey fiction "Death of Innocence."

I would encourage all of you who have read the book to give it a review. Please read the current reviews and at the end you can submit your own.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...88078-0812743?_encoding=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

Here is my review. It's not up yet. Hopefully by tomorrow.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    This attempt by the Ramseys to tell "the truth" would be laughable if not so tragic.

I could take the book apart paragraph by paragraph very easily. However, I would encourage you, before you buy this book, or after you buy it and read it, to log onto www.supportramseytruth.com This website shows you the truth, based on hard facts, as to why the Ramseys are not being truthful.

The Ramseys claim the proceeds from this book will go to the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation. The foundation does not exist, when it did (for a short time) it did NOTHING.

The tip-line phone number the Ramseys provide in their book is WRONG. And it was never corrected in the paperback version. To this day the poor person who has this number has to field calls about JonBenet.

The email the Ramseys provide in their book for tips bounces back.

The website the Ramseys talk about in their book is long gone. The Ramseys chose not to replace it with another site. There is no mention of their daughter by her family on the Internet.

The Ramseys book would lead you to believe that they care about finding the killer of their daughter. Their actions say something totally opposite.

With the starting price of one cent I would encourage anyone to buy the book. Then look up the truth and find out for yourself how this book really should be in the Fiction section.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
    If you liked the book then write a good review. If you didn't then write your opinion of it.

The book has a 4 out of 5 star rating. Do you think that's right? Yes or no get involved. Right a review.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice