Ramsey Tipline

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The following website was set up on 21st February this year for a two year registration period:-

http://www.jonbenetlegacy.org/

The contact e-mail is:-

http://www.jonbenetlegacy.org

The contact telephone number is:-

720-904-3739

The person registred as running the website is one "Brandon Havens" of Radford Va. jameson mentioned a Brandon Havens in this Dec 2002 thread:-

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=201&forum=DCForumID101

in relation to this website:-

http://www.offthesubject.com/

She made a post saying that "MakeToast is NOT Brandon Havens."

Does this mean she knows Brandon Havens? Does it mean that jameson has a connection to this new tipline website?

Now, as I understand it, the above e-mail addy is the same as the one on the original Ramsey tipline and the telephone number is the CORRECT one which should have been in DOI but a misprint appeared instead (source - http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2000/17ltip.html)

Brandon Havens appears to be the same Brandon who owns this website:-

http://www.citysleuths.com/

He is soliciting for donations at the JonBenet Legacy website. Is this legit?

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Jayelle

It is also incorporated ??????????????? and it is GOING TO BE non-profit.

They have payroll, etc?

This site is for missing children.....why does he use JonBenet for the subject of this site???

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Do the names Dutch and Maketoast ring a bell???

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for posting this Jay. Great sleuthing!

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Brandon Havens. I haven't heard that name in a long time.

I can't figure this kid out. He wants to be "involved" but he goes about it in the strangest way.

He claimed he was a retired detective working for the Smart family in helping find Elizabeth. That is until we called his "mommy" and busted him. He is lucky the Smarts were too wrapped up in their situation not to persue charges against him.

Then when I took over Websleuths a guy named "Maketoast" was a moderator. He wasn't the same Maketoast from years gone by but I think he purchased the name or something.

Anyway, after I took over I got an email from someone saying that people were mad that I took over websleuths and there was a petition underway to take it away from me.

I traced the this email and it matched the email of Maketoast from WS. Surprisingly, it all came from the same place as, you guessed it, Brandon Havens. LOL.

I confronted the little jerk. He said he sent the email but denied being Brandon. If I remember right all the the emails came from a library. LOL.

I don't get this person. Who is he? Why is he doing this? He is a young kid but I can't understand his motovation.

Any ideas anyone?

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Motivation--

Pedophile? He has an unusual obsession with pretty little girls.

7. Tricia

"JonBenét Legacy Foundation is a 501(c)(3) foundation - In Progress"

Foundation "IN PROGRESS?" Yet, he is asking for donations? WTF.

Who the hell is this kid. Back in 2002 he turned 18. He's 21 now.

I hope Susan Bennet let's the Ramsey's or Lin Wood know that this kid is setting up a "foundation" in JonBenet's name.

I would really like to know what is behind this Brandon's motivation. What is his deal.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2005
  8. Tricia

At least he is honest.

The Jonbenét Legacy Foundation, Inc. is currently in the founding process. At this point in time, any donations will NOT be Tax Deductible. Once our Non-Profit is approved, any and all donations will be accepted and WILL be Tax Deductible! This Foundation and the services, websites, ribbons, flyers, ID Kits and various projects contained within, are made possible by your generosity.

9. Jayelles

Website closing?

I notice today that the Citysleuths website says "website closing" at the top. Was it like that yesterday?

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

This one has me bafffled Tricia...he must be soliciting money for the $500 filing fee for the 501(c)(3) status which usually takes 4-7 months once the Feds (IRS) get ahold of it, but it seems he can't do that without a certificate issued by the state granting his organization the "right" to solicit funds - AND HERE IS THE KICKER...you can't get the certificate to solicit funds until you are granted 501(c)(3) status...so I'm thinking he has somewhat of a circular problem - you can't get one without the other before you can't have one without the other! Been there - done that with USEARCH. Fortunately we have both of ours.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sydney posted...Oct 15 2005, 06:51 PM

I'm getting ready for a big employment change which will require me to move to another city. I will not be renewing the site for another year due to lack of

Registrations
    Participation
    Number of hits

Fighting going on
    Cost factor of maintaining a failing website [$300.00]

Although I do feel like I failed JonBenet by taking down a website dedicated to her I promise to:

Donate to her charity around Christmas.
    Start up a new memorial site [already completed it]

If anyone has any questions or concerns please e mail me. My web hosting account expires on December 13, 2005 so Citysleuths will be up as READ ONLY until then.

Also forgot to mention i'm willing to pay Brandon $$$ for the nice design work he did.
    Maybe this says it all...

Our members have made a total of 41 posts
    We have 3 registered members
    The newest member is BigAppleDetective
    Most users ever online was 4 on Jul 19 2005, 01:50 PM<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_70-->

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What is Citysleuths? I thought I knew all the JBR forums.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

It is one Brandon is associated with, at least he has done some graphic work for it...not quite sure why they have the space needle on the opening page, but not sure what Brandon has to do with JBR anyhow...he was 11 when she died!

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cost factor of maintaining a failing website [$300.00]

For the skank, that's like six members.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, Lurker. Surely not! (?).

16. Jayelles

I am reminded of Douglas Pierce. I wonder what happened to him?

17. Jayelles

Sydney says

Sydney posted this on Purgatory and gave persmission for it to be posted here. She is referring to CitySleuths:-

18. Tricia

Oh Great. BAD is bad news. Big time. Hopefully she will just fade away.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

To Sydney,

Whatever. I never even heard of your forum.

20. Jayelles

Ms Bennett's latest new member is called "Brandon". Coincidence or someone's idea of a joke?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice