Connection - Susan Bennett (aka jameson) & Kostanick cont.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I decided to make a new thread because the other one was getting so long.

I would like to express something. Please know it is from my heart.

If I am wrong about the Bennet/Kostanic/Ham connection I am more than willing to correct myself.

The last thing I would want to do is drag someone like Mrs.Ham into the world of Susan Bennet. Same with Kostanic. There is an element of assumption with the story even though it is a very logical assumption.

If Mrs. Ham or Mrs. Kostanic would like to contact me to correct anything I would be more than willing to do so. My email is at the end of this post.

To review:
    Kostnick and Ham were close, as in their houses were close, neighbors. To make the connection we have to make one assumption. That assumption is that Ham and Kostanic knew each other because they were neighbors.

When I say Bennet and Ham were lifelong friends I should clarify. Susan Bennet's father and the Hams were involved in business deals, as in selling of property. Mrs. Ham appears to have had several dealings with Bennet's father and with Susan herself over the years. There is a paper trail to confirm this.

Susan Bennet either rented a house from Ham or lived with Ham. Ham kept the phone number in her own name while Bennet was living in the house. You don't do that for a tenant unless you know them.

Also to clarify. Susan Bennet and her husband bought the house from Ham. Not the other way around.

It is very logical to assume that Barbara Kostanic and Mrs. Ham knew each other.

Now, I ask you, is it very much of a leap to think Mrs. Ham connected Mrs. Kostanic with Susan Bennet? Not at all given the fact that this is the only connection between the Ramseys and Susan Benent. In my opinion, it is a large and very real connection. It's the only one that makes sense.

Barbara was a "spirited" type person. Mrs. Ham was a socialite in Boulder. Helping with charities and such. They lived almost next door to each other.

Kostanic and Ham knew it each other. Ham knew the Bennet family for years.

This is based on a paper trail as well as a logical assumption.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2005
  2. Elle

Elle Member

I strongly believe all the dots connect here, Tricia. Susan Stine's name was used as the person who introduced them to Jameson. It conveniently fitted into the story due to the fact the Ramseys were now living with the Stines.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

A Jameson/Stine connection I can believe in a heartbeat.

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

Now wouldn't it be a good time to talk with Megan and the White kids? What do they say "now" on what happened and what was said??!! I know.... it ain't going to ahppen - but sure would be quite interesting, to say the least!! :crosseyed

They have to be at least 15, 16, 17 years old, eh?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Did you ever try to get something out of a 16-, 17-, 18-year old? I even have trouble getting my 38-year old to tell me anything about one of her peers when I'm getting nosy. Kids are like that - they aren't likely to narc on anyone, especially to a grownup (horrors). I don't think these kids would, either.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

16 year olds shrug and grunt incoherently. I reckon we'd need to wait until they are about 19/20 before they'd talke sensibly TIC

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! :thumbsup: Thanks! Don't have any kids... so did not know this!!

Hey Jayelles - {off-topic} - I have a Ryan Air ticket that I'm selling, as I won't be back over the pond any time soon!! They have no refunds - :argue: :argue: I've sent letters TRYING to get one... but alas, they won't do it - if you're interested - please pm me - as I don't really want to lose the $$ on this - and would rather sell it at a discount! At least get SOME of it back! ;)

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Have you tried Ebay? I think you'd be able to sell it without any problem because like many of the budget airlines, RyanAir tickets increase in price daily so that the people who pay the highest price are those who find themselves having to book essential flights at short notice. Thanks for the offer though. I'll be booking a flight soon but not on a route which RyanAir services :)

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, I can see this for sure. The way jams goes nuclear with Judith Phillips--Stine style--is a giveaway to me.

I have been offline for a bit because of my dental tribulations, but I'll try to read up on this topic, Tricia, and see if I can follow. The last couple of weeks have been a blur, more or less.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You either better be finished with those drugs or ready to share!!! Glad you are feeling better...I called to see how you were and your husband answered the phone and said you were draped over your chaise like you were the queen of the Nile, and when you weren't laughing in your sleep, you were mumbling about Zotto-Down-Under and how you needed stilletto heels to dance with the Chooks. I asked him what he did when you did that and he said he threw a comforter over you because you were interrupting his TV. He only got it over your head once, and says he doesn't think you were oxygen deprived for very long cause he heard this gurgling noise when he was coming back from getting his sandwich or something from the kitchen, so he pulled it away from your face a litttle and the noise stopped. Glad he took such good care of you!

11. koldkase

Wow. Hubby pretty much told you everything, didn't he? That big mouth! He's just mad cause I wouldn't share my drugs with him! Nor my new 5 inch heels! (Sucker broke one the last time he wore them!)

And don't knock oxygen deprivation! Does wonders for clearing out all those useless brain cells that just weigh you down when you're trying to hallucinate!

As for sharing my drugs...too late! They're so long gone, I've even finished my withdrawals. If you want some of your own, just take a hammer and bang on a molar for a couple of days. Dentists are so easy when they see something like that....

Anyhow, since I need the rest of my teeth for now, all three of them, guess I'll have to mooch from Tricia's cart until I can come up with another scheme....

Oh, Tricia...yoooohooo...I have a nice roasted chook-bone fresh from the Colonel's dumpster.... I even have a little cream potatoes to go with it...and I scraped off the mold already! Got any Boone's Farm? How about some mouthwash samples...? :balloon:

12. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Well well, look who's come back from the brink of death...

Thought you'd carked it and was writing up a beautiful eulogy....I'd draped my computer in mourning weeds and was organising the finest pauper's burial the city would pay for.....in fact as a mark of our deep and abiding care for you, they were going to let us line your dumpster-hearse with a garbage bag.....there's not too many Guttah folk get THAT kind of privilege....

Moab...are you SURE this is the genuine article? I don't mean to sound suspicious but Vern is fresh in my mind.....

But anyway Pet, if it's really you then we have to renegotiate salaries...if you could afford root canal AND drugs you are obviously being paid WAAAAAY too much!!!

13. koldkase

Ho! You're just jealous, you aussie rip-off artist! Just because I was able to parlay those online photos I found of my dentist accepting the 2004 National S & M Association Dentist of the Year award into a date with the drill and some serious narcotics ain't no reason to fly into fantasies of a windfall! Get a grip! It's a done deal!

But...just to show you I'm not all selfish guttah scum druggie...if you can google up some more pics...we'll talk.... :bling:

But about that WEED-DRAPED computer...got any left? I sure hope you didn't waste it.... (hahahaha...like THAT could ever happen!)

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh Ms. KoldKase you sure do know how to make my rubber gums drool. UmmmmDOOOGGGIEES. YESERREE.

Zotto, you could be right. This could be another almost toothless, out of drugs, cracked up poster but I do believe it is our KK.

Let me gather up my beer cans and head to the Liqee store. YEEHAAAA

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha ha...you can only hope.....

I could have saved you all our money.....here in the deep Down-Under we are so tough we drill our own teeth with the old bit and brace, suck and spit the decay, pack em full of opals and go on our merry way without so much as a whinge or whimper....we don't need to carefully select our S&M dentist's photo online from a line-up.......really pet, you need to consult your agent on such matters..

In any case...when you can drag yourself out from under the doona, it's time to get back to your REAL job, right here in the guttah. Tell hubby to nick off and get used to not having you around again.....

16. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I'd like proof Trish....we can't have our guttah infiltrated by any high life....

17. koldkase

Hoooolyyyyy mackeral! You kangeroo rustlers got my respect now! If you're that tough, more power to ya'!

Howevah...around these Guttah parts, if'n you gonna' get those opiates from a true apothecary, you got to pitch a fair fit of pain, mate! So I'm tucking my pride under me hat and wailing away!

As for hubby, he'll never miss me, having gotten used to me spending irrational amounts of time here in the Guttah for years now. Just give him the remote and his comfy chair and a tornado couldn't get his attention unless it knocked out the cable....

HOboy, Tricia! Gone to the get the GOOD STUFF? What'd you do? Start charging your Guttah gossip scummers $50 a year to support their Guttah crack habits? NOW you' talkin'! Smacking my lips and rubbing my hands together...and don't let Moab know you're back until I get first dibs, either! I sent her off on a wild turkey chase so's you can make it back before she tackles you and hijacks your buggy....

18. koldkase

Proof? You want PROOF?

How's THIS?!

My dearest agent Zotto, who has stuck with me through thin and thinner, once broke out of rehab by chewing her way through the padded wall of her room that connected to the nurses' station. The nurses were in the break room having a birthday toast and a male stripper hired for the occasion...though nobody knew whose birthday it was. As if that wasn't all "lucky" enough, Zott had a go at the medicine cart on her way out, left unattended when the stripper's g-string broke from all the money stuffed inside it.

You nevah thanked me for sending Rocky that night, Zotto, nor for the champagne party, but hey, I don't require it. I take care of me mates! Plus, I got a nice cut of Rocky's take. Kept me in guttah bidness for ages!

Now...SHARE THE STASH, Zott, and quit trying to undermine my cred here in the Guttah! We accept no imitations! I'm the WORST! I have the references to prove it!

19. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Sniff....I never doubted it for a minnie....

Yep...it's the genuine, true-blue, dinky-di, fair-dinkum, ridgy-didge, low life, dodgy Ms Guttah-Scum KK alright.......it's OK Trish, you can let her back in the sky box.

Only the very lowest of the low would reveal that wee vacation I took at the nice place with those duckies on the pond........

20. koldkase

Awwww...yur' a fair poet, you are, dear Zott!

But you backed me into the rubber room, mate, or I'd never have told everyone about our little adventure!

Bye the way, Rocky says to send you a kiss and thank you for stealing his camel...whatever that means...he won't say....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice