JonBenet's friends on Inside Edition NOW

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 10, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Next segment, friends of JonBenet. Clip shows a couple of girls shedding tears.

RR

2. RiverRat

Heartbreaking

The title the segment is Haunted Memories.

Three friends, Thumper, Brittany, and Shannon, spoke out about their memories of JonBenet. They have similar thoughts, how unfair this was, no idea how anyone could do such a horrible thing, had to sleep in parents room for years after her murder.

Of course, the old Judged ruled that there is no evidence BS tag ran at the end, ruining what was the most emotion displayed in a long time for JonBenet.

RR

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Why in the world would Inside Edition run a piece like this? Why now?

Were these girls really her friends or just kids who went to school with her?

My guess is these girls got paid. My guess is Inside Edition is snooping around because Patsy is sick.

Speaking of sick. the Judge "Intruder" crap makes me sick.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Cookie, do any of these names sound familiar?

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thumper?

In the UK, that's like a nickname given to a hitman/heavy (and he would probably be all muscle and no brain).

6. RiverRat

These were friends from the pageants.

RR

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You know, I remember watching a show several years ago about pageants, and I remember the name Thumper...but I don't remember them being associated with JBR in any way (not saying they weren't). Is this just a followup about them and they were presented with the facts of JBR's death and they got their "general" reaction to how they would have felt if they had known JBR? I do remember the Mom's being terribly strict with the girls, and I wanted to slap the moms at the time...just sayin.

8. RiverRat

Thumper has been featured on a few shows regarding child beauty contests and I believe that two of the girls, if not all three, were with JonBenet at her last pageant, weeks before her death. I had not seen that video clip before, Thumper might have provided the tape as she was the contestant right after JonBenet.

RR

9. Jayelles

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ah...thanks Jay and RR

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Thumper

is from my town. Her mom ran a children's shop in the mall here called Thumper's.

12. RiverRat

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

So that's what happened to Thumper from the documentary. I'd rather have heard what the White's or Fernie's kids had to say.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  14. Crap I missed it!

Did anyone catch it on tape? Can they make me a copy?? Any transcript of the show? I can't believe I missed that! Well, I don't have cable anyhow.

-Aja

15. Thumper

I do know that Thumper is no longer in pageants anymore. I do remember hearing about her on TV in the pageants and all. I never knew she knew JonBenet. Also, who would want to call thier child "Thumper?" I guess the mother watched too much "Bambi" LOL!

-Aja

16. Jayelles

If you read further back in the thread you'll find out that her name isn't really Thumper - and where the stage name "Thumper" comes from :)

17. I knew that

I knew what her name was, lol. And I still think AThumper is a dumb stage name, lol. But there's nothing wrong with protecting your child.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice