Crime Confidential

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Scarifier, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

I've got Issue 3 of a new (dreadful, trashy) UK magazine, Crime Confidential, which leapt out at me in the supermarket due to JonBenet's face on the cover. It has a four-page spread about the case - nothing new, and no mention of Kolar. Just re-hashing, mostly inaccurately, the facts of the case. For example:

"At the foot of the staircase, she found a two-and-a-half page note saying JonBenet had been kidnapped by a "small local faction" and was being held for a ransom of exactly $118,000."

A small local faction?

I'll scan the article and post it online if people are interested. It's not very exciting - although I think I will write to the editor about the inaccuracies.

2. Elle

Elle Member

These magazines should be put out of business Sc. Is it any wonder other countries pick up the wrong information when we have magazines like this.

A small local faction? Huh? As in the "Boulder Historical Society."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice