little "picture clues" etc. in the note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Nov 27, 2005.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

A few years ago as I was studying the note I began to see these little "picture clues" contained within the words of the note-

1. Line 2- "individuals". The formation of the al is what struck me. Isolate these letters. Notice how the l starts out as a straight line going down then curves around and how the a is formed and attached to the l. I see the l as the back and buttocks and the a as the penis and testicles. In short, the al shows the side profile of a nude male. (None of the other 'al's in any of the other words in the note is formed like this.)

2. Line 3- "small". The first l was written as an uppercase L and the next one was written like this- l. Isolate these two 'll's and you see the open-top numeral 4. There is something about the number 4 in connection with something small and foreign. (This is the only time in the note where the two 'll's look like this.)

3. Line 3- "faction". There is a marked difference between how the o in group was written and the o in faction. The o in faction has a slight tail to the left with a nearly closed-off loop. To me, it looks like "factim" (fact/victim) rather than "faction". So, this group of individuals (see #1 and #2) represents the victim who is small and foreign (her name) and it is a fact.

4. Line 20 "tomorrow" and line 21 "delivery". The o in tomorrow and the d in delivery were written in such a way as to suggest the cord around and between JonBenet's wrists.

5. Line 23- "we" and line 24- "early". It looks like the writer started out making an I but changed it into a w for we. The r in early is oddly written and does not resemble any of the other "r"s in the note. It looks more like a c that was altered into an r and the only word I can think of that begins with eac is each. So, to me, the writer's original thought was "If I monitor you getting the money each... (day? night?) In essence, the note writer has been keeping tabs on John getting "the money" and by "the money" I get the feeling that the note writer isn't referring to currency but rather to something else that is valuable.

6. Line 27- "delivery". Notice how there's a heavy ink dot on the y. This tells me that the writer was deep in thought as the pen was held on the paper at that spot, most likely reflecting on a "delivery" that was made which angered her, imo. Then comes the release of the anger with the downstroke of the y and the scribbling out of the word "delivery".

-Tea

2. Elle

Elle Member

This is the first time I have ever come across anything like this IceTea, relating to the JonBenét case. The way you're reading the ransom note reminds me of Patricia Cornwell's book "Portrait Of A Killer" ... where she analyzes notes and sketches left by Jack The Ripper. Of course, he was a serial killer, while many of us think that JonBenét's death came about by accident, by her mother (?).

I did look over the ransom note and I thought the 11th line contained a similar l in the word "will" to the one in "individual - line 2", which you relate to a nude male. The two ll's are different. It's obvious the writer was camouflaging her printing.

Patsy Ramsey had to change her role of being JonBenét's mother, when it came to covering the death of her 6 year old daughter. She had to take on the mind of kidnappers/killers when she became the Foreign Faction.

With Patsy Ramsey being a Major in Journalism, she let her mind flow, and Cherokee has taken us through this step - by - step.

Who knows IceTea, this ransom note will be analyzed many times over, and it's a question of getting it right.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

3. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Always interesting to read a new perspective! Gives us something to think about. Thanks icedtea4me.

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Or it could be that the "small foreign faction" is a reference to her cancer, Elle.

5. Elle

Elle Member

It sure is a change to see someone looking at the ransom note with a different perspective, IT. If there was someone else here into the same mode, then you could have some good discussions, but I don't know of anyone (?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice