Has anyone read this book ?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Golden_Rose, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Golden_Rose

Golden_Rose Member

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I read it. It's a big PR book talking about how fabulous Miss Patsy is/was. It's kind of interesting, but you'll definately need fillings after reading it.

3. Kelly

Kelly Member

I've read it also. It has some good pictures in it, pictures that you won't see anywhere else. Patsy Ramsey and Linda McLean have been great friends since Patsy was in High School and Linda was her teacher and some kind of coach for her Drama class and the Miss WV and Miss America pageants. Linda thinks that Patsy hung the moon. Linda reminds me alot of Susan Stein.

4. BobC

And Susan Stein reminds me a lot of Johnny Cash.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

LMAO...the visual so early in the morning...seeing her swaying back and forth...
    I fell in to a burning ring of fire
    I went down,down,down
    and the flames went higher.
    And it burns,burns,burns
    the ring of fire
    the ring of fire.

Must have been the Ramsey association!

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Bob, I hope you realize that Johnny Cash has no choice now but to rise up from his grave and haunt you for the rest of your life for that ugly comparison. :ghost:

-Tea

7. BobC

But...but...

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I was just going to say that........

Bob.....ya might not want to walk near any burning rings of fire today.

I always thought Stine was more of a BoxCar Willie look-a-like.......too much Class in Cash for a match, the Traveling Hobo is much more appropriate, please reconsider for your own sake.

RR

9. BobC

But I liked her angular hairstyle. The top was so flat, mosquitos used it as a runway.

10. This book is more for people who are a fan of Patsy and her "so called" perfect life. Not one mean word is in that book about Patsy. I have the book, it's okay I guess.

I liked the pictures the best, lol.

LA 90'

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hahahahahaha ...You are so funny Mr. Bob!!!

I think the hairstyle was deliberately cut short and square to save on shampoo and styling gel....NOT mosquito repellant.

12. South

South Member

I have a copy of this book. I will sell it to you for 2 cents and postage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice