Patsy's 49th Birthday

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

IceTea4Me pointed out that Patsy turned 49 yesterday.

Patsy has taken a turn for the worse and her cancer has spread to her brain. This info was confirmed by other media outlets last summer.

Patsy is a survivor. My guess is new treatments and pure will power is how she does it.

I don't know what to say about Patsy anymore that hasn't already been said.

We can only hope as the tenth anniversary approaches and Patsy prepares to meet her maker that something in her will compel her to finally tell the truth.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She certainly must have a very strong will to live. I have known peopl who have had the cancer spread to their brain and they only lived for weeks.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Patsy gives the song "Live Like You Were Dying" a different spin!

:bday:
    RR

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

:rotfl: You bad.

5. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Patsy

I don't believe Patsy is dying. I think it is just a way for her to get more attention. Whenever, she isn't in the news, somehow, someway, she comes up with Cancer again, and the story goes on and on.

Now, the media claims that her cancer has come back and is now in her brain. Yeah right, whatever. Patsy will never get my pity or sympathy. I'll really believe it when she meets her maker.....

I only pity Burke.

CB

6. wombat

wombat Member

You got it, Colorado Babe.

I have a BIG problem not believing somebody who has cancer because it's such a horrible disease, etc, and I never really believed Miss Thing had Stage IV ovarian cancer in the first place, because it is basically a death sentence, or rather was a death sentence in 1992. Get your affairs in order and make peace with God. Now it is more of a manageable disease - lots of cancer types are treatable now and can be almost thought of as a chronic, but treatable, illness.

When I read DOI I found her account of her diagnosis and early treatment accurate and plausible - even though I think the book is basically lies typed by a histrionic sociopath. So she either had it or knew EXACTLY what happens when you get it.

But..., like Babe says, every time there's a lull in coverage she's croaking again. Probably she really does get a tumor or a bad blood test, and then goes in for more treatment, but the girl does know how to get attention! Witness the letter she sent out when she had to go in for chemo when John was trying to be a politician (Cherokee just posted it again in her marvelous analysis thread). She actually uses the cancer treatment as an excuse to raise money for the campaign!!!!

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It is kind of disgusting.

But bad as it is, don't be so quick to assume it's a fraud. My friend, whose name I shall not disclose unless he says I can, lost a very dear loved one to cancer. It too, spread to the brain, and the liver, but that person still lived a good deal longer than what was expected.

Don't be afraid of death. That's my motto.

8. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Punisher

Oh I believe you about your friend, but did your friend have stage IV ovarian cancer, over and over again? I don't believe it..But if it is true, than I think God is punishing her .Perhaps he has decided that she would have a very very, long and hard death...Maybe this is indeed Patsy's hell, living and suffering on this earth for many, many, years to come. What makes me sick is that she uses her illnesses to gain attention......

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Colorado Babe,

right on Babe, right on. How many of us here from the very beginning have written over and over about MissThang as someone called her and her stab at publicity when things are very queit in the news. Her trying to get attention so many times with her illness is just too much to take esp since it has happened over and over again for nine years. "Poor Miss Patsy and her cancer" the tabs shout and she just loves it. I don't happen to believe that the good Lord is doing this to her at all. It is just the way things are here on earth. I realize that many do believe that God causes these things. I don't. WE came with an instruction manuel when we were baptized that asked us to follow the golden rule and keep the commandents as best we could. All the rest is just the human condition and all it's weaknesses gone bad. If you are not among the baptized then the golden rule is still there to follow as well as Man's law.

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I don't believe God punishes us with sickness and disease. They are just a part of this imperfect world and we are all at risk. Any punishment we deserve has been paid for by Jesus the ultimate sacrifice. For God to continue to strike us down seems like that would send a message that Jesus's death wasn't good enough for our sins.

That said, I do believe we can make ourselfs sick. It's as tho Patsy is telling us that something inside is eating her to death. Whatever she is keeping inside is killing her or she wants us to think it is killing her.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Patsy has lived much longer than most people with recurring cancer and there is no way that anyone can say that the death of her daughter hastened her death - on the contrary, it seems to have given her strength. Some years ago, I raised the question as to whether stress could cause some cancer-killing chemical to be released in her body.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think that could very well be. If an intruder came in our home when my children were small and murdered my baby, if the ransom note said it was because of my husband or his business, . . . well, he'd never hear the end of it.

That's how small a person I am.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Personally I believe no intruder came into that house and left a message. I think what's eating Patsy is even more sinister and personal than a random murderer in the night. Lets hope she leaves the answers behind before the cancer takes her mind.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Nor I, Freebird.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You raise an interesting point. It was a one-shot deal. Inoperable, they said.

I don't have a problem with people using the disease to get attention, IF it's for a good cause. Remember Jill Ireland?

16. Prairie

Prairie Member

Freebird, I don't think we get a free ride because some of us claim to be Christians. I can wear the title of Hindu if I wish, but that doesn't make me one and I don't think most Christians have a clue about what it means to be one. Patsy Ramsey being one of those people.

By your logic, God does punish Jews and Hindus and Muslims and agnostics and all the others by making them sick, Jesus only saving those who wear the right title, in spite of how they actually live. Frankly, I don't think S/he micromanages the daily lives of anyone, Christian or Hindu or cockroach or anything. Anywho...I think we might agree on this, but I just wanted to put my $.02 in.

Patsy's cancer is Patsy's doing. She probably used talcum powder to keep from sweating during those hot West Virginia summers, was probably raised using it. Modern medicine has kept her alive because she's so desperate to live, she fights fights fights to stay alive. Because she doesn't really have one little bit of faith. None. Nadda. She's scared. Scared to death actually. A Christian isn't afraid of death. They welcome it. Going home is supposed to be a GOOD thing. But she knows she isn't a real Christian. She just took the title.

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That is so not what I think. Christ made the sacrifice for every man, woman and child. We are all his children even those who don't acknowledge him or turn away from him. We will all face him on Judgement day. But I don't for a minute think he is smiting non Christians or sinners with diseases.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Prairie

Is talcum powder bad for us? I've used it all my life, too. I think they took out the bad stuff about 30 years ago, though.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy is not at death's door...

...according to Don Wright of the National Enquirer:

JonBenet's Mom Beats Cancer Again

The mother of murdered 6 -year-old JonBenet has fought back from the brink of death from cancer for a fifth time, thanks to a powerful experimental drug therapy.

"She truly believes God has saved her again, and it's given her a renewed will to live. She told friends "I'm here by the grace of God. I'm convinced he's saving me for something important down the road. "

20. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'd sure like to know what these new experminital drugs are. I'm watching a lady I work for being ate up with cancer right now. it sure would be nice for her to be saved from the brink of death.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice