Globe article Jan 9, '06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jan 4, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sos. Here's most of it.

JONEBENET BREAKTHROUGH

Five new clues point to strangler/DNA key to catching killer

It's a two pager with pics. Under the pic of John & Patsy, it says, "In light of the new evidence, Boulder authorities want to question Patsy and John Ramsey."

Other stuff is -

...chilling new evidence has been uncovered that could finally crack the case, GLOBE has learned in a world exclusive.

And the new chief investigator says cops are also counting on DNA retrieved from the little beauty queen's underwear to lead them to her murderer.

snip

Jim Kolar ... reveals five new pieces of evidence have been uncovered They include:

A mysterious cassette tape sent to the investigators.
    A handwritten letter with details of the case.
    A strange small weaver's loom used to make oven mitts.

(Looks like three to me.)

"I'm going into this with an open mind, and trying to look at it objectively," says Kolar ... "From my perspective, some of the things that have been forwarded to us look worthwhile, and need to be followed up.

"Most of the tips point to an intruder, but I also would like to talk to JonBenet's parents."

yadayadayada. Her mom's seriously ill. Ramsey's attorney says they will meet authorities soon.

Jack Parson, retired FBI forensics expert who worked on the Green River Killer and the DB Cooper skyjacking cases, tells GLOBE, "I think two of the new leads are especially significant. The weaver's loom is puzzling. Weavers tie knots in their work, and JB was tied with cord before she was strangeld with a garrote tightened with a paintbrush."

"The investigators will be checking to see if those knots and any knots in the material on the loom are a match.

"The other lead that could be very important is the tape recording. Most people who want to communicate will send something written. You have to ask 'Why a recording?'"

Kolar says he runs DNA retrieved from JB's underwear through a national database every single week.

... Parson says, "It will take a confession or a DNA match to convict JB's killer."

... Kolar says, "I put in extra time, take material home and read it at night. I wake up at three, four in the morning thinking about it.L"

by Paul Bannister

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHmigod! A recording?! Do you think jams tied up the intruder and finally tortured him into a confession?!

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thank you for posting this. What an odd article. A cassette, a loom and a handwritten letter which point to an intruder.

Let's hope he gets an opportunity to speak with the ramseys soon.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Very strange indeed,

but didn't our Ruthee always maintain that the childs loom was important. I dont' think knots are involved in that little thing because all the cloth strips are in already connected as in they are ovals of bias cut material. Anyway I'm sure glad htat the mention of a loom is back again. Ruthee had a feeling it was important. If so I'd say Ruthee is looking down on us from her heavenly resting place.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, how can any investigaton proceed without talking to the parents for Gawd's sake? Don't know how long it will take to break through the Ramsey vault and reach them (?).

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

My pleasure, Jayelles.

It doesn't say anymore than what I posted about the letter.

But about the cassette, it additionally says:

'Boasts of murder'

"It might be a secretly taped conversation in which the killer boasts of themurder, or it might be more chilling.

"Killers have been known to record the agony of their victims, God forbid, but there might be a tape of little JonBent's last minutes."

Sensational, huh? The 'Boasts of murder' and quotes follow what Parson had said about 'Why a recording?' So I guess that is Parson guessing what it might it.

'I would like to talk to JonBenet's parents' is also big and bold, blocked off by itself, you know how they do those things.

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

How Much $$$$$$

How much Ramsey money did it take to get some idiot to tape himself, "Boasting of Murder?"

Will such nonsense ever cease? What will they "think up" next?

It looks like Susie and Patty are playing games again.

And, the GLOBE is hard up for something...anything...to print.

Years from now, when the history of this case is written, people will be falling out laughing (and in disbelief) at how many stupid people were associated with this case. Perhaps FFJ will be a little beacon of (internet) light, which will endure, showing that a few souls were not fooled by this SHAM of all Crime SHAMS.

Get real, GLOBE, and listen up, all you sorry tabloids. THERE WAS NO INTRUDER.

Think that, and THEN, if you are able, write another story, starting with that premise.

And, you call yourself "GLOBE," suggesting that you are "a spherical representation of the earth or heavens." You should be called "GLOB," a "blob lump or drop of something."

Greenleaf
    p.s. that story made my leaf fall off.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, Greenleaf, noooooooooooooooooooo!

That EITHER a dna match OR a confession has me all confused.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Next to never, I'd say, Elle.

And didn't you think it was BS about what MIGHT be on that cassette tape? I did. Someone may have made an audio of the pillar files. Lol.

10. Greenleaf

Jc

JC, you wrote:

"Oh, Greenleaf, noooooooooooooooooooo!

That EITHER a dna match OR a confession has me all confused."

SAY WHAT????

GL

(my name fell off this time)

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I was just missing your leaf, didn't want it to fall off.

And the dna or confession that confuses me is what if the confessed killer's dna doesn't match that from her panties. Can the killer only be the person whose dna they have from the panties?

Jack Parson said, "It will take a confession or a DNA match to convict JB's killer."

12. Greenleaf

Jc

JC, you are so funny!

You asked:
    †Can the killer only be the person whose dna they have from the panties?

That reminds me of a true story that appeared on the National News about a week ago. It involves a man, named “Sir Benjamin Slade.†He lives on a big estate in England, but he is getting old and he doesn’t have any kinfolk in England. However, he knows that some of his kin moved to the United States years ago, and he is searching for a member of the Slade family with the nearest DNA match to his. He has promised to make that person the beneficiary of his estate.

Now my late husband was a cousin to the Slade’s. My husband’s grandfather was a Slade, his brother’s first name was Slade, my granddaughter’s middle name is Slade, and my husband’s nephew is named Benjamin Slade______.

I think I am going to send a pair of my granddaughter’s panties to Sir Benjamin and see if there is a match. The chances of that happening are about as good as “finding the killer whose dna matches JBR’s panties.†LOL.

I am not smart enough to make this up. Check out the URL:
    http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomf...ttp://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story%3Fid%3D1436480

GL
    (you can call me “Lady Slade)

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

My Dear Lady Slade...

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

14. wombat

wombat Member

Oh, Help me Jesus.

The loom is a child's toy. I've tried to post a picture of one. You use a long crochet hook to weave stretch loops of fabric to make a square, and then you use the crochet hook to chain the edges of the loops. It's a first-grader craft. Pre-macrame, as it were. There were lots of the loops on the floor by JonBenet's bed, and the loom was on her nightstand. The cops originally thought the loops were hair ties.

This is another instance of the male investigators in this case not knowing about girlie things. Unless it's just total crap!

Attached Files:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"In light of the new evidence, Boulder authorities want to question Patsy and John Ramsey."

So do I!

"And the new chief investigator says cops are also counting on DNA retrieved from the little beauty queen's underwear to lead them to her murderer."

Good luck! You're gonna need it.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm always suspicious when the Rams start getting publicity. Are the Ramseys gonna lawyer up again? Hit the TV shows because John decided to run for dog catcher?

The loom is nothing new, the DNA is not whole, the letter and cassette I think has been done before.

Old news........what I really want to know is..............Is Angelina Jolie pregnant with Brad Pitt's baby????????

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, and it's Fleet White's fault with help from Steve Thomas.

There. Ha ha. I posted it 13 minutes before anyone else.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHmigod! Angelina is going to have Thomas AND White's baby? How'd she do that?!

I know! I know! She took partial DNA from both and mixed it together! Then called TomKat and got instructions on how to impregnate herself!

OHohoh! This is good! Somebody call the Globe!

Because this will happen before Patsy and John talk to some new investigator...or Punisher!

Patsy is not going to get off her deathbed to talk to no case rookie investigator! Not even if he goes to the parking lot of Burke's dorm or shopping in downtown Charlevoix! Why, with ovarian cancer of the brain, she might actually forget to lie and evade and coverup!

FAT CHANCE! Dream on, sucker!

19. Elle

Elle Member

What about the statement made about the DNA coming from the manufacturers JC? No mention has been made about this in a very long time. Very confusing!

20. Greenleaf

Moab

Are you making fun of me?

You are hereby banished to the Tower Of London. So there!

GL
    :leaf:
    p.s. I am strong. I have my leaf back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice