The art exhibit, a bash, and JonBenet's birth

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 8, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

On pg. 155 of DOI (pb version) Patsy wrote [italics mine]-

The short time I was awake, I would get hit with such crazy events as the CU student's "art" exhibit portraying JonBenet in a disturbing manner. It killed my soul to see things like that. My baby, my innocent child, portrayed as a whore! It sent me right back to bed.
    As I struggled with my pain from this outrageous verbal and visual assault, my thoughts drifted back to her birth almost seven years before, on August 6, 1990.

Then Patsy goes into JonBenet's birth story. So, to me, a few things stand out-

1. JonBenet being portrayed as a whore
    2. An outrageous verbal and visual assault
    3. Going back to JonBenet's birth

It seems that this birth recollection is almost like one of those moments when your life flashes before you except, in this case, it was JonBenet's birth flashing before Patsy. And this is mentioned after a verbal and visual assault and seeing JonBenet as a whore. It's also interesting that in her 1996 Christmas letter she wrote [italics mine]- One final note... thank you to all my "friends" and my dear husband for surprising me with the biggest, most outrageous 40th bithday bash I've ever had!

An outrageous birthday bash... an outrageous verbal and visual assault... JonBenet receiving a bash on the head on Jesus's birthday.

-Tea

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Iced Tea

Iced Tea,subliminally speaking, you have gleaned key words, and/or phrases, from Patsy’s patterns of speech, that epitomizes your astute sleuthing abilities. Congratulations. You have given us food for thought.

GL

icedtea4me likes this.
  3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you, Greenleaf! :)

And if that wasn't enough to make one go "Hmmm..." here are Patsy's words from DOI (pg 158, pb) regarding the end of JonBenet's "birth" [italics mine]-

This warm, wonderful bundle had arrived with a big bang and seemed to be saying, "Hello, world! Here I am!"

What an interesting choice of words 'cause JonBenet most likely left the world with a big bang (on top of her head, that is).

-Tea

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

JonBenet was also left in a bundle (wrapped in a blanket) in the basement.

icedtea4me likes this.
  5. wombat

wombat Member

Ah, Patsy's love of alliteration - Warm Wonderful Bundle - Small Foreign Faction.

This Warm Wonderful Bundle Arrived with a Big Bang.

We are a Group of Individuals that Represent a Small Foreign Faction.

It almost rhymes.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Patsy also tends to combine her love of alliteration with a fondness for adjectives and descriptive prepositional phrases. She is a very "visual" person and loves to describe how things look and/or what they're made of.

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

New Interviews

At Greenleaf's Corner.

Check it out, if you are so inclined.

GL

:leaf:

8. Elle

Elle Member

I was also thinking of posting Delmar's analysis this afternoon, Cherokee, for a refresher, or for those who have not read them. and would like to draw attention to them, seeing he isn't posting at the moment and probably still recovering from his stint surgery. The last time I was in touch with him, he said he was coming along slowly.

http://www.acandyrose.com/06102001delmaranalysis4.htm

9. wombat

wombat Member

Greenleaf, where is "greenleaf's corner?"

10. Elle

Elle Member

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you for the link, Elle. That was an interesting read.

Now, I would like for you guys and gals to first read DOI (pb version) from pg 156 starting with I called the doctor first,... to the bottom of pg 158. Then read PMPT (hb version) from pg 14 starting with Just before 1:00 P.M.... to the bottom of pg 17.

Hopefully a few things will stand out to you.

-Tea

12. Elle

Elle Member

You'll find a lot of Delmar England's contributions to the JonBenét case at ACR"s wonderful site. ACandyRose.com. She has worked very hard on it.

I did read over the pages you stated here, and although this information has been read over and over again, there's always something that jumps out at me when I go back to research something else.

When I first read Lawrence Schiller's first edition HB, and was posting on CN2000, the CN2's more experienced posters, who had finished his book, pointed out his mistakes. I had taken it out from the library, and I kept falling over them, so much so, that I could have thrown that book out the window. My consolation is that the Boulder police kept falling over them too, so I was told. I felt better after hearing this.

I managed to find a paperback of "Perfect Murder Perfect Town, corrected complete with index. much to the surprise of those who had the hardbacks - there was no index in any of those during the time I was at CN2000. So, beware of the first edition of PMPT.

Why don't you state whatever jumped out at you, to make you make this post. I hope it isn't the first edition (?).

Which came first, DOI or PMPT which prompted you to go to the other book to confirm it?

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Icetea4me,

I appreciate all your very hard work on this case. Now having said that I have not read either of the books you mention. I have not because I haven't had the strength to put forward any effort towards the murdering couple. Nor will I do so in the near future. I realize that sounds awful but I simply don't care what they have to say in print. So could you just tell me or us what it is that you have read in those two different books. Yes, I try to watch if they are on TV because I want to see how they react to questions or how they portray themselves. In print you cannot do that. I'm sure there are some that will think I'm way off base here and perhaps I am. I've avoided their printed words for 9 years now and have got along just fine.

14. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

me too

I won't spend a penny to buy any book they write - unless they a write a book revealing what they REALLY know. I refuse to let them profit from this horrible crime when I'm sure they, at the very least, have knowledge of the events that happened that night.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I first bought and read PMPT shortly after it was first released in Feb 1999. Then, a year later, I did the same for DOI. "Why?", you ask. My reasoning is if they are responsible for killing JonBenet, then their guilt is going to manifest itself in their own words. It's not going to be a blatant "We killed our daughter!", but rather it's going to be quite subtle.

Now, as I was reading Patsy's account about JonBenet's birth, I thought to myself "This sounds so familiar. It's as I've read this before." I then turned back to PMPT to find my suspicions had been confirmed.

(Both references are from the hardbound versions. Bolding is mine.)

1. (PMPT pg 14) Just before 1:00 P.M., Arndt asked Fleet White and John Fernie to take John Ramsey on another tour of the house. She wanted to keep Ramsey busy. She also wanted him to check if anything was missing- anything that might have been taken along with JonBenet.
    Fernie stayed upstairs while Ramsey led Fleet White down to the basement.

(DOI pg 149) I leaned over John to wake him and noticed that the digital clock said 1:00. He jumped straight up and quickly dressed in a plaid shirt and pink Bermuda shorts. Did he realize he was appropriately dressed in pink for our new baby girl?

The 1:00 time was used by Patsy because it is the same time when John went down to the basement on 12/26/96 to "deliver" JonBenet from the wine cellar.

2. (PMPT pg 16) It was 1:12 P.M. when Detective Arndt grabbed a cellular phone in the kitchen and dialed 911.

(DOI pg 150) The dashboard clock read 1:12 A.M. as we pulled off the highway at the hospital exit and sped toward the main entrance. Once there, John swerved into the entryway. "No," I cried, "we need to go to the emergency entrance!"

The 1:12 time is connected to emergency.

3. (PMPT pg 17) Fifteen minutes after Detective Arndt's page, at around 1:30 P.M., Ron Walker entered the Ramseys' living room with Larry Mason and saw JonBenet's body lying at the foot of the Christmas tree. It hadn't yet been covered.
    *snip*
    In the study, however, another detective overheard John Ramsey talking on the phone to his private pilot. He was making plans to fly somewhere before nightfall. Moments later, Ramsey told Mason that he, his wife, and his son would be flying to Atlanta that evening.

(DOI pg 151) Suddenly... I felt absolutely wonderful... great... fine! I glanced at the clock and realized that JonBenet had come into this world at 1:36 A.M., about thirty minutes after we started down the highway!

The time of 1:36 is associated with the desire to exit one place and enter Atlanta.

4. (DOI pg 263) While Linda Arndt had thought John was too "cordial,"... [GMA interview]

(DOI pg 150) When we got to the receptionist, John was trying to be very cordial.

My conclusion is that this "birth" story Patsy relates in DOI has nothing at all to do with JonBenet's birth.

-Tea

p.s. Of course I realize that there will be those who will say "But I saw JonBenet's birth announcement on t.v. when Lou Smit was on LKL in late May 2002 and it said she was born at 1:36 a.m.!" True, but anyone can have a birth announcement made up.

-Tea

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

From DOI pg 152 (hb version)-

When we wavered back and forth between a couple of other options, I had asked Burke, who was three years old at the time, "What do you think about Caroline or Sarah?" He liked JonBenet the best, he said. After she was born, the discussion turned to her middle name. We had tentatively decided upon Colette, but as I sat in my hospital bed, filling out the birth certificate forms, I thought, Who is Colette, and what in the world did she have to do with any of this? Her middle name will be Patricia, after moi. And that was that.

Caroline is a derivative of Carol, which means Christmas.
    Sarah means princess.
    Colette means victorious one.

Caroline-Sarah-Colette equals Christmas-princess-victory.

-Tea

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That's pretty creepy, isn't it, tea?

Great catch. I find life is full of patterns that add up in strange ways. I think we can see that Patsy's "special purpose" has been running as the subtext of her life, headed for disaster for a very long time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice