Lin Wood has a NEW JOB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ramsey revenue dried up; Kobe Bryant went nowhere big. I thought I recognized him on that new cable show "Dirtiest Jobs!" :flipper:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...I believe they got this bass ackwards:

Wood represented the woman accusing Bryant of rape. I remember because she backed out of the prosecution's case shortly after Wood came on board to file suit for her against Bryant. The prosecutor had to drop the case, finally. But I didn't blame her, after what the judge and his either totally incompetent or totally corrupt staff did, 3 or 4 times releasing everything to the press about her, from her name to medical records to sealed pre-trial hearing testimony where she was re-raped by Haddon's lawyers on the stand. In light of what we know about JonBenet's case, it was a crystal clear view of exactly the same Haddon influence that bought the legal system in Colorado once again.

I hope Wood made a killing for the woman, myself.

But I do agree that it will be interesting to see how Woody warms up to being a small fish in a big pond. I guess if the money's good, he'll adapt.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KK,

From what I understand Wood's ego is so large that he has trouble getting along with people in general. Unless he is on TV or needs to put on a show of somesort.

His solo career either went into the dumpster or this firm offered him a ton of money to join.

My guess is the first one.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We always said he was a legend in his own mind!

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

No attorney leaves a lucrative private practice where he is top dog in every way in order to join a firm. So, one would have to assume his private practice wasn't lucrative enough to keep him in expensive new cars and custom made Italian suits and still pay his overhead and help.

I always thought his PR on the Ramsey case did him more harm than good, and his arrogant, prissy demeanor in front of the TV camera made him look bad.

It will be interesting to see how it all works out. I can't see him working well in a group setting considering his huge ego, but I could be wrong.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Wish I had said that. I think I called him a "pretty boy" once. :) I think this case may have hurt him too, WY. I'm hoping it did!

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"He lost when Fox went against him."

Haven't heard much from him since! Thank your lucky stars for small favors.

That crud thinks he's big-time. I'd like to meet him in a boxing match, and we'd see who's king of the mountain!

9. Watching You

Heh, me too, Punisher, and I'm a female. In fact, I'd like to meet up with him in a dark alley sometime.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Heh...and I would like to be there to watch YOU...Watching You! Guess we know who my money would be on... :floor:

:rs:

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Read the press release on this this morning (thanks, Little!). Woody's high and mighty :wood: but his commentary in it was ALL about who's gonna be in control. And he's convinced it will be him! Yeah, I'll give it a year max..... :fishslap:

12. Elle

Elle Member

Moab, We will all be arrested today for "penguin bashing" on this forum. :)

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Yes, Candy's already called Boulder police and they have our cell waiting.... :bee:

14. Elle

Elle Member

OooooooooooooooH! What then WY? What would you do with him?

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What ever WY does to him, I just hope I get there first. Sloppy seconds isn't my style!

16. Watching You

First I would pray :pray:for Limpwood :wood:, then I would let my dog pee on him. :dogpee:

Then I'd call in the B!tchSlap Express Ladies :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

17. Elle

Elle Member

Great answer WY. I like your title of the female vigilantes "BitchSlap Express Ladies." It suits us! So much better than BORG. :) Wood better watch out!

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Remember when Mystery Crackpot turned me in to the Modesto Police Department for "threatening" her?

19. Watching You

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice